KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolis

Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolis
Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolis

Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolish.

As above, so below.

Above.
God condemned Christians to hell and extinction.

Below.
Hitler condemned the Jews to extinction.

Result.
The same expected results if both plans are successful. Except that God gets the bonus of the smell of burning human flesh. Um, Um, Good.

The Jews know not to call evil good. They would not bend the knee to Hitler.

Christians and all the other Abrahamic faiths, bend the knee to God. Christians and Muslims thus call evil good.

The Christian and Muslim version of Eden as a fall is reversed from the Jewish version and is wrong.

Christians and Muslims should have usurped the moral of the story when they usurped and altered the Jewish myths. Reading this myth literally has been quite harmful. Remember the Dark Ages and the Inquisitions.

If, as above so below is to be the dream of religion, and it is as we are to match laws with heaven, then the near perfect analogy above of as above so below must be brought into synch.

If you are a Christian or Muslim, please justify why you bond the knee to a God that does not deserve that title. A God who would blame his own creation for his errors in creating.

The claim that your God is good does not hold water in either the esoteric world, or in this one. Not in the literal world or the fantasy world of the Gods.

I know that you likely inherited your God and did not choose him for yourself. You can do better. You can find a God who owns up to his errors and repents to his victims, as he can, if he was man enough, instead of blaming others for his errors.

I think it time for believers to reject the genocidal God and stop wishing for the tyranny above in heaven, --- while trying to live in a democracy here below. Bring democracy to heaven by telling your tyrannical God where to go.

The jury is in my friend and fellow believers. Religions are out. The tipping point is est., 2050.

To believe is good but to believe in a condemning God is foolish.

God may have begun as foolish, --- Hebrews 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; --- but God is almost ready to obey his better. Mankind.

Is it time to alter Christianity or will Christian let it die?

Will Christianity revive itself by returning to a more Jewish view? After all, the entire Bible was written by Jews.

If Jews are bright enough to reject the one who would annihilate them, why are Christians not following that good example and lovingly bending the knee to a proven tyrant, while at the same time promoting a less tyrannical life here on earth?

Seems a tad hypocritical to me my friends. Trust me on this.

Regards
DL

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 07:16 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure. Exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV) may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn't completely prevent tearing.

The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus. Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection, which leaves it vulnerable to tearing and the spread of infection. The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. However, Kegel exercises to strengthen the sphincter may help prevent this problem or correct it.

The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 07:27 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, you shouldn't go ass to vagina, it's risky. Vagina to ass is the proper order of events. Lube is a must.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 08:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 08:49 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 09:10 PM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Tzeentch, Robtard, MF DELPH and red g jacks. I have reported you all as off topic. If you have nothing to add, then let the thread die.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 09:35 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Tzeentch, Robtard, MF DELPH and red g jacks. I have reported you all as off topic. If you have nothing to add, then let the thread die.

Your post if off topic too. So be fair and report yourself as well.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 09:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Robtard
Your post if off topic too. So be fair and report yourself as well.

Robtard
I was doing a public service. ES&D

Greatest I am

Can you give some examples of where Christianity has flipped from Judaism? I thought that other then Jesus, a lot of the beliefs are the same. I don't know a lot about Judaism, so help me out.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 09:48 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Robtard
I was doing a public service. ES&D

That's not very nice at all, dude. Not nice at all.

But the New Testament, just about all of it.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 09:57 PM
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'll plead guilty to that. still seems like a lesser offense than exploiting the holocaust to make a cheap religious point to me.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:41 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by red g jacks
i'll plead guilty to that. still seems like a lesser offense than exploiting the holocaust to make a cheap religious point to me.

Then say that to the thread starter instead, not me. I neither condemn nor condone the thread. I think questioning his motives is far better then a video that is off topic.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:46 AM
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

i disagree

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:50 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolis

Originally posted by Greatest I am
Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolish.

As above, so below.

Above.
God condemned Christians to hell and extinction.

Below.
Hitler condemned the Jews to extinction.

Result.
The same expected results if both plans are successful. Except that God gets the bonus of the smell of burning human flesh. Um, Um, Good.

The Jews know not to call evil good. They would not bend the knee to Hitler.

Christians and all the other Abrahamic faiths, bend the knee to God. Christians and Muslims thus call evil good.

The Christian and Muslim version of Eden as a fall is reversed from the Jewish version and is wrong.

Christians and Muslims should have usurped the moral of the story when they usurped and altered the Jewish myths. Reading this myth literally has been quite harmful. Remember the Dark Ages and the Inquisitions.

If, as above so below is to be the dream of religion, and it is as we are to match laws with heaven, then the near perfect analogy above of as above so below must be brought into synch.

If you are a Christian or Muslim, please justify why you bond the knee to a God that does not deserve that title. A God who would blame his own creation for his errors in creating.

The claim that your God is good does not hold water in either the esoteric world, or in this one. Not in the literal world or the fantasy world of the Gods.

I know that you likely inherited your God and did not choose him for yourself. You can do better. You can find a God who owns up to his errors and repents to his victims, as he can, if he was man enough, instead of blaming others for his errors.

I think it time for believers to reject the genocidal God and stop wishing for the tyranny above in heaven, --- while trying to live in a democracy here below. Bring democracy to heaven by telling your tyrannical God where to go.

The jury is in my friend and fellow believers. Religions are out. The tipping point is est., 2050.

To believe is good but to believe in a condemning God is foolish.

God may have begun as foolish, --- Hebrews 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; --- but God is almost ready to obey his better. Mankind.

Is it time to alter Christianity or will Christian let it die?

Will Christianity revive itself by returning to a more Jewish view? After all, the entire Bible was written by Jews.

If Jews are bright enough to reject the one who would annihilate them, why are Christians not following that good example and lovingly bending the knee to a proven tyrant, while at the same time promoting a less tyrannical life here on earth?

Seems a tad hypocritical to me my friends. Trust me on this.

Regards
DL

God did not blame mankind for anything. He gave mankind a choice, in the beginning he created the heavens and the earth and created man.

He gave man a choice of right and wrong based on faith. Faith that they would have eternal life, or the knowledge of good and evil.

That choice lead to the fall of man. Man and woman was tempted and lead out of paradise to live their life. They had children that murdered each other and things pretty much been down hill ever since. He sent Jesus to atone for mans sin, and even though we could never be perfect again, we could have everlasting life.

Which God do you refer to that takes accountability for his mistakes? Also its man's nature to look up, to God or governments or leaders.

Men always look up to something. I would rather have faith in God then faith in a president.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 03:38 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Christian believes God exist, you're telling them to find a different god by inventing defects into their God that such god doesn't have.

Lying and twisting facts isn't good in any reasonable discussion and debate. Learn about christianity before trying to "fix" it.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 05:21 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well.
That OP was highly offensive.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:31 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote