KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The fight between God and Satan. Boob job or not.

The fight between God and Satan. Boob job or not.
Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

I am on bible God’s side for perhaps the first time in my life. I too think a boob job in order for Satan.

No offence Satan. Perhaps Michel Angelo was disturbed about putting those boobs on what the church has perpetuated as a man; --- while subliminally showing our inner minds a woman.

Rather misogynistic and sneaky that for an honest church.

As above, so below. God and a womanized serpent above and Adam with Lilith, the uppity ***** to the men who deny women equality.

Perhaps that is what motivated the pope. A twisted form of misogynistic Father Complex.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=mich...ml%3B1135%3B770

And Christians follow such a church.

But all that misogynistic talk aside, we men do not want to talk of that, so the real important issue I wish to discuss here is if God was right in wanting Satan to get a boob job.

I only ask because the other evening my wife and I were watching T. V. and there were real women but few had natural parts.

Did God want Satan to get a boob job?

Did Michel Angelo purposely make Satan an ugly woman just to serve a misogynistic Vatican?

Regards
DL

Old Post Nov 15th, 2014 09:54 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ur a sick man.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2014 10:40 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

The link doesn't work.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2014 10:54 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote