KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » 7th Grader Forced By Teacher to Say God is Not Real

7th Grader Forced By Teacher to Say God is Not Real
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

7th Grader Forced By Teacher to Say God is Not Real

http://americanactionnews.com/artic...ill-inspire-you

Absolutely despicable for a condemned atheist teacher to try to force her ignorant views on an impressionable child and condemn her to the same fate as herself on Judgment Day. Hope that teacher is fired.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 03:29 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Im a Atheist but what that teacher did was wrong

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 03:57 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll admit this made me laugh. Though also kind of pointless, saying God is not real means little if you don't mean it.

The sad thing is the assignment the teacher gave was actually an interesting one.if only she didn't tell them they had to answer in a certain way.

Though I hope religious people realize that what this teacher did is just as silly as those people pushing that schools teach alternatives to evolution. But still the teacher comes off as an ignorant bully.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 05:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Dumb teacher. Non-story, though. No one gives a sh*t when we say "Under God, indivisible" every day in the pledge of allegiance, which itself was shoehorned in during the last century. I'm atheist and couldn't give half a crap about it. Belief is intrinsic, as Surtur mentioned. This only serves as fuel for Christians with a martyr complex, who see evil trying to bring them down at every turn despite living in one of the most doggedly Christians nations on the planet.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 07:45 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Im a Atheist but what that teacher did was wrong

I'm Asatru but what thst teacher did was wrong.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 11:05 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

As noted, stupid and unprofessional move from the teacher, considering the subject.

But how is this really any different than when religion* is essentially forced on children? eg "Accept Jesus as your savior or you'll be externally punished", that can be scary if you're a child and fear is a strong swaying factor.

*Used Christianity as an example since it's the prevalent religion in the US.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 12:45 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm so proud of that little girl standing up for her religious rights. I still hope that teacher is fired.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 12:57 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

This is a photo of the actual assignment:

(please log in to view the image)

Once again, Christians cry wolf.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 01:20 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

For Those Who May Be Challenged

Factual Claim = information one can prove, e.g. the room measures ten feet by twelve feet.

Opinion = a belief, feeling, or thought, e.g. green is the best color for the room.

Commonplace Assertion = a statement that many assume to be true, but cannot be proven, e.g. an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:40 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

thumb up

I'll be honest; I'm afraid to click on links that Star posts. More than one has triggered some alerts on my antivirus software.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:47 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Robtard
[B]As noted, stupid and unprofessional move from the teacher, considering the subject.

But how is this really any different than when religion* is essentially forced on children?

If a teacher is doing it, no different. Not sure if you're speaking in general though.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 05:28 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

So at no point the Teacher forced anyone to say God wasn't real?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 05:44 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

"It takes a special sort of coward to pick theological and philosophical battles with children. If there's a bullying problem in our schools this is it". thumb up

Very well said. It's also refreshing to see that, judging by the comments beneath article, there's still plenty of people who haven't turned their backs on God or just outright believe He's a myth as so many do on this forum. This gives me a sense of renewed hope for our country.

Last edited by Star428 on Nov 5th, 2015 at 05:54 AM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 05:50 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
So at no point the Teacher forced anyone to say God wasn't real?

LMFAO. Don't believe anything these atheist deceivers post when it comes to religion. It's all bullshit lies, as usual.I just ignore the replies of the usual people who come to troll in one of my religious threads. That little girl and the other children had no reason to lie. I'll take that innocent little girl's word over any atheist on this forum any day of the week. Anything they posted that disputes what all of those innocent children said is a source that can't be trusted and which should be ashamed of itself. Why would that little girl go to all the trouble if what she says wasn't true? All these atheists make me sick implying that this little girl is a liar. Why would several of the children have been crying over this if it wasn't true?

Last edited by Star428 on Nov 5th, 2015 at 06:08 AM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 05:57 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Star428
LMFAO. Don't believe anything these atheist deceivers post when it comes to religion. It's all bullshit lies, as usual.I just ignore the replies of the usual people who come to troll in one of my religious threads. That little girl and the other children had no reason to lie. I'll take that innocent little girl's word over any atheist on this forum any day of the week. Anything they posted that disputes what all of those innocent children said is a source that can't be trusted and which should be ashamed of itself. Why would that little girl go to all the trouble if what she says wasn't true? All these atheists make me sick implying that this little girl is a liar. Why would several of the children have been crying over this if it wasn't true?

Every time I post something in the religion forum the exact same atheistic trolls come in either attacking Christianity or making shit up (i,e, posting some bogus "evidence" they claim disputes whatever I posted) out of thin air to discredit my source. Not worth my time interacting with especially when they have the nerve to imply that these innocent children are just making this shit up for the Hell of it.

Yeah sure, all of those little children are lying for no reason... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, and of course, all the children who were crying because of this? Those were just fake tears. thumb up

Last edited by Star428 on Nov 5th, 2015 at 06:31 AM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 06:16 AM
Mindset

Are you talking to yourself?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 06:27 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Star428

I don't really know anything about the topic, so I have to ask whoever brings in some information just to check.

Technically speaking children can get confusing time experiences or simply lack the fine understanding to realize exactly what happens, in that regard, yes they could easily be lying in a conventional sense even if they are trying to be honest. However for the very same reasons discussing religious beliefs with children is hardly a solid ground.

A teacher should be able to convey a conventional concept like "not everyone believes in God" in a way that is discernable from "there is no God".

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 07:36 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Mindset
Are you talking to yourself?

Well he basically has to at this point, considering the size of his ignore list.

Howdy!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 07:43 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This is a photo of the actual assignment:

(please log in to view the image)

Once again, Christians cry wolf.

lol, silly article if that's the real test.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 07:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Silly, but a conversation starter (For some. For some just a reason to rant.).
The teacher was wrong in using that question. Why? Because it opens up a can of worms for no real gain.
The statement on the test IS correctly defined as an opinion, but really, you, as a teacher, want to argue this point with a kid? There's no winning there.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 10:42 AM