KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Aethism and Islam

Aethism and Islam
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aethism and Islam

Is the Aethism movement using Islam to defeat Christianity through political correctness and linsky tactics.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 04:38 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 04:39 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you aethiest?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 04:43 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yes

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 04:43 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

So why do you push Islamic rights over Christianity?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 04:45 PM
Bardock42

I do not, I think Muslims should have equal rights to Christians.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 04:46 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cleary you positions and postings here prove other wise.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 04:47 PM
Bardock42

I would argue the opposite. That your position is that Christianity should have a special place in politics and society, and my view that it should not and should be treated like all other Religions bothers you, so you accuse me of favouring Islam, when really that is not the case. I do not have allegiance to either Islam or Christianity, I just think people should be treated fairly and equally, no matter what their faith is.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 04:51 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Aethism and Islam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Is the Aethism movement using Islam to defeat Christianity through political correctness and linsky tactics.

Probably. thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 05:05 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
I would argue the opposite. That your position is that Christianity should have a special place in politics and society, and my view that it should not and should be treated like all other Religions bothers you, so you accuse me of favouring Islam, when really that is not the case. I do not have allegiance to either Islam or Christianity, I just think people should be treated fairly and equally, no matter what their faith is.

I have said no such thing. I think it should be separate but you want a parallel society as Merkel has said it is. Even Merkel now realizes multi culturalism is a lie.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 05:29 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

No. I don't see that connection. Isis is taking advantage of PC and stupid people.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 08:29 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 08:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Aethism and Islam

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No. I don't see that connection. Isis is taking advantage of PC and stupid people.

ISIS is against Christianity as we.. but liberals and media are against Christianity it seems and for Islam.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:12 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, that's pretty obvious.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 09:59 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

So... you think the 'aethism' movement... is using another religion... to 'defeat' Christianity, itself a very multi-faceted bunch with a lot of different views... using treating people with respect?

You live in a strange, paranoid worldview.

quote:
but liberals and media are against Christianity it seems and for Islam.

Most liberals are Christians, as are most people in the media.

This is the weird thing, "these people aren't on my side, as I define it. Therefore, they must all be together and against anything I view as on my side!".

I've said it before, I'll say it again, you can't want someone else into holding different views than they do.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 11:23 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is no "defeating" Christianity in this country. Atheists know this. It's like genital herpes..even if it clears up a bit it is never truly gone.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 03:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Re: Re: Re: Aethism and Islam

ISIS is against Christianity as we.. but liberals and media are against Christianity it seems and for Islam.

You sound really dumb when you say things like this.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 03:28 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Aethism and Islam

Originally posted by Omega Vision
You sound really dumb when you say things like this.

Most of your posts are trolling these days, so they are all dumb.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 03:38 PM
NemeBro

Yes, our greatest dream is to see every Christian head on a pike. We will guide the Muslims into achieving this goal for us for now, until they have outlived their usefulness. Then we will turn the Jews against Islam as well. By the time there is only one religion left, our numbers will have grown so vast that we will no longer need to hide behind our unwitting religious tools.

Watch yourself Supra. You're next.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 08:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

What's an aetheist?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 08:42 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote