KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Is Obama the anti-Christ?

Is Obama the anti-Christ?
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Obama the anti-Christ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlT9SYR6jq4

You decide after watching this eye-opening 4:13 video.

Personally, I think he's too stupid but the short You Tube video in link above has me wondering.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Dec 21st, 2015 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 06:33 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is anti-christ, don't know if he is the actual anti christ.

He does have people here calling him a god king though.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 07:21 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he is the anti-christ then what a horrible ant-christ he is. Jesse from Supernatural was more threatening. You'd think the anti-christ would be one of the most evil men to walk the face of the Earth, but Obama doesn't fit that category.

The anti-christ should be someone where even Hitler looks at him and goes "dude has issues".

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 08:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The Anti-Christ (really, the False Prophet) was openly anti-Christ, hence the name! Obama is openly Christian. Therefore, he fails in the qualification.

This is more 'I don't like someone therefore I'll assign a negative role to them, no matter how little it fits,' stuff.

Btw, I think every president, or at least every democratic president, gets called the anti-Christ. It's so empty.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 08:54 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just like every republican president gets called Hitler..

I've had enough of your smart ass remarks.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 08:59 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I don't think the Antichrist will come from the U.S. The Bible seems to indicate he will arise from a revived Roman Empire. The EU fits that description.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 09:07 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Just because you've had enough of being called on being wrong doesn't make you any less wrong smile

You could always try doing more research before posting, or stop exaggerating everything you don't like because you don't like it til it doesn't resemble the reality.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 09:12 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have never proved me wrong on anything and you certainly didn't just prove me wrong on anything I just said.

Nice try dodger.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 09:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This cheapens the name of Hitler though. It makes him sound like your average dick when people compare others to Hitler and it's not an apt comparison.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 09:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 09:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plus think of it another way: calling him the AC gives him an excuse. Think about it, if he's doing shady things on his own that is one thing, but if he was specifically created to be evil then he is doing nothing but playing the role God gave him.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 09:21 PM
Q99

You have never proved me wrong on anything and you certainly didn't just prove me wrong on anything I just said.

I point out facts that disagree with your points. You then get pissed off and insist that anything I say is wrong because I say it, but that's just you being a sore loser.

Throwing a hissy fit when you're shown to be wrong doesn't make you not-wrong.

Here, for example? The anti-Christ was openly anti-Christ in the Bible. That is self evidently not Obama. Therefore your stance was wrong.

quote:
Nice try dodger

If by 'dodger,' you mean 'regularly points out flaws with what you're saying, regularly using citations of the original source we're discussing' (book of revelations in this case).

To which you usually do stuff like complain about how I use too many words and run off....

Face it, you are not good at arguing, and retreat when proven wrong, a lot. You're only 'not proven wrong' in your own head, and calling 'Here is precisely where you are wrong with citations,' dodging is only a sign how far you'll go to avoid admitting being wrong.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 09:22 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I disagree and you didn't prove me wrong here.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 09:23 PM
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 10:04 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
I point out facts that disagree with your points. You then get pissed off and insist that anything I say is wrong because I say it, but that's just you being a sore loser.

Throwing a hissy fit when you're shown to be wrong doesn't make you not-wrong.

Here, for example? The anti-Christ was openly anti-Christ in the Bible. That is self evidently not Obama. Therefore your stance was wrong.

If by 'dodger,' you mean 'regularly points out flaws with what you're saying, regularly using citations of the original source we're discussing' (book of revelations in this case).

To which you usually do stuff like complain about how I use too many words and run off....

Face it, you are not good at arguing, and retreat when proven wrong, a lot. You're only 'not proven wrong' in your own head, and calling 'Here is precisely where you are wrong with citations,' dodging is only a sign how far you'll go to avoid admitting being wrong.

I think the only you have to face is the truth, and the truth is liberalism has failed, Obama has failed, and America is coming back around to is original values.

Its sad to see you so far left that you have now decided on your own fate which is a doomed ideology.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 10:14 PM
Q99

I think the only you have to face is the truth, and the truth is liberalism has failed, Obama has failed, and America is coming back around to is original values.

One, many of the values you insist are 'original' were never embraced by America. They're a projection of what you want, when the most prosperous times in the US's history had economics more in line with what the Democrats have pushed rather than your image.

Two, Obama cut unemployment in half, and *by far* outperformed George W. Bush... so, let's keep in mind who's party the failure is.

quote:

Try actually reading the Bible?

"It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son." -1 John 22

The antichrist openly denies that Jesus is Christ, Obama is an open Christian who believes Jesus is Christ. Can't be the antichrist- unless you're saying the Bible is wrong about the Anti, of course (again, the antichrist is not someone who's secret about it, but flat denies him).

Likewise, can't be the Pope or any other Christian.

Being openly against Jesus is practically the only descriptor of the anti-christ, so if you're saying anyone who doesn't fit that description is the antichrist, you're wrong.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 12:44 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

This thread, and the remarks made by TI within it, can serve as an instant counter argument for any and all future "liberals are stupid" comments.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 12:50 AM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported for baiting trolling offtipic

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 12:58 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
One, many of the values you insist are 'original' were never embraced by America. They're a projection of what you want, when the most prosperous times in the US's history had economics more in line with what the Democrats have pushed rather than your image.

Two, Obama cut unemployment in half, and *by far* outperformed George W. Bush... so, let's keep in mind who's party the failure is.

Try actually reading the Bible?

"It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son." -1 John 22

The antichrist openly denies that Jesus is Christ, Obama is an open Christian who believes Jesus is Christ. Can't be the antichrist- unless you're saying the Bible is wrong about the Anti, of course (again, the antichrist is not someone who's secret about it, but flat denies him).

Likewise, can't be the Pope or any other Christian.

Being openly against Jesus is practically the only descriptor of the anti-christ, so if you're saying anyone who doesn't fit that description is the antichrist, you're wrong.

Im still trying to understand, you keep saying "I proved you wrong."

WHERE did YOU prove Me Wrong??

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 12:59 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is anti-christ, don't know if he is the actual anti christ.

He does have people here calling him a god king though.

Nice try dodger.

Which one of these statements I made did you prove me wrong about, answer that because I know you can't.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 01:01 AM