KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » 5 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and challenge to non-Muslims.

5 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and challenge to non-Muslims.
Started by: MuslimForLife

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

5 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and challenge to non-Muslims.

Assalamualaikum my brothers and sisters, I am here to serve my God Allah Azawajal and my beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam by inviting everyone to the deen of Allah the Almighty and his beautiful Religion. This is an online form of da'wah that I will be giving, and Insha'Allah, all of the false allegations that are hurled by disbelievers will be debunked. Let me start my dawah by giving 5 reasons why the Glorious Qur'an is the word of God:

1) The Qu'ran is impossible to imitate; it so beautifully written because it directly came from Allah, no disbeliever can even hope to imitate it. Surah 2:23 and Surah 10:38 even mentions this and challenges disbelievers to imitate it by writing an entire chapter that has the exact likeness of the Holy Qu'ran. Can any non-Muslim do that?

2) The Qu'ran has been perfectly preserved. Unlike the Bible which has been modified and tampered with over time by the Rabbis and Priests (May Allah curse them), the Holy Qur'an has not gone through any changes whatsoever. Not a single change has occurred the slightest, whether it be an individual word, punctuation mark, diacritical mark or so on. The Qur'an that we have today is exactly the same as it was during the time of the Prophet. There are many different versions of the Bible in the world, but there is only 1 Qur'an. Masha'Allah.

3) The Qur'an has so many scientific miracles and insights that no-one could've thought of 1400 years ago. Surah 21:30 talks about the Big Bang, Surah 51:47 talks about how the universe is expanding over time, Surah 16:68-69 predicts that worker bees are female. All of these scientific insights were mentioned in a Holy Book that was only confirmed by Scientific studies centuries later.

4) The Qur'an honours women. In spite of all the false allegations made by the non-Muslims, women are highly respected by the Qur'an. Surah 4:19 commands Muslim men to treat their wives with love, and Surah 16:97 affirms the equality of men and women.

5) The Qur'an tells the truth about Jesus. Jesus Christ PBUH was nothing more than a mere man, a mere Prophet of Allah, who preached the oneness of Allah known as Tawhid. But all of Jesus Christ's teachings and works were corrupted by the false Apostle Paul and the Council of Nicea, and as a result, Jesus was glorified and turned into a God. Many Muslims missionaries try telling Christians that Jesus never claimed to be God in the Christian Bible, but this is where I differ with my Muslim brothers on giving dawah to Christians. Even Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik fell into this trap, and many Muslims are using the same approach when arguing with Christians (May Allah guide these Muslims into refraining from using such faulty and cheap tactics). Although I do not believe the Bible to be authoritative and accurate, The Bible clearly depicts Jesus as being far more than just being a Human Prophet, especially the Gospel of John, which goes out of its way to transform Jesus into a God. Even the Synoptic Gospels don't do Jesus any justice either. I urge every Muslim who's reading this to not read the Gospels because they may corrupt your iman. Wallahi, I will never read those corrupted books ever again. Jesus is not God, or the son of God, he did not die by crucifixion for anyone's sins, nor did he ever rise from the dead. All of those beliefs are a bunch of pagan fabrications that were invented by Paul and the Council of Nicea.

I hope this will convince everyone on this forum to consider Islam.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:27 PM
MuslimForLife is currently offline Click here to Send MuslimForLife a Private Message Find more posts by MuslimForLife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoT-MoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice man, im considering islam heavily and this is pretty convincing, however, i am a zoophile, is that allowed in islam?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:32 PM
MoT-MoT is currently offline Click here to Send MoT-MoT a Private Message Find more posts by MoT-MoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

(please log in to view the image)

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:34 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MoT-MoT
nice man, im considering islam heavily and this is pretty convincing, however, i am a zoophile, is that allowed in islam?

Astagfirullah, that is absolutely haram. Being sexually attracted to animals is a highly disturbing desire, it is not permissible for a Muslim to entertain such thoughts, let alone commit such vile acts of sexual intercourse. Abdullah Ibn Abbas once narrated a statement from the Prophet himself on this topic:

quote:
The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill it along with him. I (Ikrimah) said: I asked him (Ibn Abbas): What offence can be attributed to the animal/ He replied: I think he (the Prophet) disapproved of its flesh being eaten when such a thing had been done to it.

Taken from: Sunan Abu Dawood 4464.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:48 PM
MuslimForLife is currently offline Click here to Send MuslimForLife a Private Message Find more posts by MuslimForLife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoT-MoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

but i thought muslims ****ed goats all the time

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:49 PM
MoT-MoT is currently offline Click here to Send MoT-MoT a Private Message Find more posts by MoT-MoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

Originally posted by MythLord

Why did you feel the need to commit self harm and take a video of yourself doing it?

MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

Originally posted by MoT-MoT
but i thought muslims ****ed goats all the time

Where are you getting all of these lies from?

YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:50 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm out of here. Can't stand reading this garbage again.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:51 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
I'm out of here. Can't stand reading this garbage again.

Let me guess, you are a Hindu?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:52 PM
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MuslimForLife
Let me guess, you are a Hindu?

Nope.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 07:49 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

So what's the challenge? To write something that reads exactly like the Qur'an? What's the point of that?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:29 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Where are you getting all of these lies from?

I don’t where he gets his facts from. But I did witness it through my scope in the middle of the night while pulling security.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:36 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
So what's the challenge? To write something that reads exactly like the Qur'an? What's the point of that?

He's just repeating some desperate argument his immature false God resorted to and boasted about to Arab non-Muslims whenever they kept rejecting Muhammad and his Quran and God because they weren't fooled.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:11 PM
MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

Yes, that's the challenge. The reason why me and my Allah am challenging unbelievers like you to write something that has the exact likeness of the Qur'an is because the Qur'an is so wonderfully well written due the fact that it was written by the Almighty Allah himself. The uniqueness of the Qur'an's literacy is the proof of it comes from God. The point of this challenge to for you to accept Allah's challenge; if you don't accept it, then you are hiding something.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 06:09 PM
MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

@SquallX He is NOT talking about facts. There is not a single shred of evidence in the Glorious Qur'an or the Sunnah that permits sexual intercourse between a Muslim and goat. That is false propogandi that came from that fool Ayatollah Khomeini.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 06:11 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yes, that's the challenge. The reason why me and my Allah am challenging unbelievers like you to write something that has the exact likeness of the Qur'an is because the Qur'an is so wonderfully well written due the fact that it was written by the Almighty Allah himself. The uniqueness of the Qur'an's literacy is the proof of it comes from God. The point of this challenge to for you to accept Allah's challenge; if you don't accept it, then you are hiding something.

True. I'm sorry for hiding the fact that I don't know Arabic.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 07:11 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

True. I'm sorry for hiding the fact that I don't know Arabic.

You can still read the many English translations, but you should learn Arabic. I think I can teach you Arabic for free.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:10 PM
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK, at this point there's no questionable at the OP is a troll. At first I thought he might have just been another disengenious dawagandist who's a dumbass and incompetent at giving dawah, but as soon as he said he can teach Arabic for free, I think he's just a troll who's trying to ridicule and mock Muslim arguments.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:41 PM
MuslimForLife
MuslimNoMore - Ex-Muslim

Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
OK, at this point there's no questionable at the OP is a troll. At first I thought he might have just been another disengenious dawagandist who's a dumbass and incompetent at giving dawah, but as soon as he said he can teach Arabic for free, I think he's just a troll who's trying to ridicule and mock Muslim arguments.

I was joking about that offer...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:56 PM