KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The Blasphemous Pope Francis

The Blasphemous Pope Francis
Started by: DeviantDefiance

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

The Blasphemous Pope Francis

This thread is to talk of Pope Francis's radical anti-Christian views and his goal to turn Catholicism into a blasphemous sanctuary religion, accepting all modern "politically correct" views.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:23 PM
DeviantDefiance is currently offline Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Werent' the Catholics all ready kind of doing that themselves before Francis?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

Yeah, but Francis was the first Pope to start saying gay marriage is "okay" and said hell didn't exist.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:31 PM
DeviantDefiance is currently offline Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Can you provide a video or reliable quote of him saying hell doesn't exist?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:28 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lumine
{Lumine}

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Can you provide a video or reliable quote of him saying hell doesn't exist?
https://www.ncronline.org/news/opin...rancis-and-hell

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:38 AM
Lumine is currently offline Click here to Send Lumine a Private Message Find more posts by Lumine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&...ghW&ampcf=1

This explains it, basically the Vatican was quick to cover it up. The say in his defense that it was a private conversation, but it still weird to say that despite of his views and talks about hell before then.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:38 AM
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

Sorry, Lumine, didn't see you responded first.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:40 AM
Lumine
{Lumine}

Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
Sorry, Lumine, didn't see you responded first.
My link supports Francis believing in a hell unlike yours.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:42 AM
Lumine is currently offline Click here to Send Lumine a Private Message Find more posts by Lumine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

TBH that used to be more of a debate in the days of the earlier church apparently, between Hell (mainstream now), annihilationism (those unworthy of heaven just die), and universal reconciliation (errbody gets into Heaven).

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:42 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

Originally posted by Lumine
My link supports Francis believing in a hell unlike yours.

I tried to find a neutral one

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:47 AM
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

Originally posted by Emperordmb
TBH that used to be more of a debate in the days of the earlier church apparently, between Hell (mainstream now), annihilationism (those unworthy of heaven just die), and universal reconciliation (errbody gets into Heaven).

A lot of Christians now still don't believe in Satan either.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:49 AM
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

But in both Protestantism and Catholicism, hell is a common theme

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:50 AM
Lumine
{Lumine}

Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
I tried to find a neutral one
in that case you did ok.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:52 AM
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

Thank you

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:52 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

That article flat out says the journalist didn't take notes and considers his meetings with the pope a "chat". And quote: "The pope, in fact, has often talked about hell as a very real final destination for the wicked, and the Vatican made clear that the “literal words pronounced by the pope are not quoted” and that “no quotation of the article should be considered as a faithful transcription of the words of the Holy Father.”[

So he believes in hell.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 07:39 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'd respect him more if he didn't tbh.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 07:43 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'd respect him more if he dismantled the See and declared the Church officially done.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 07:47 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

the See?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 07:54 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The Holy See. It's finna lit.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 08:00 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Speaking as a nondenominational Christian, I find the contrast between Catholicism and Protestantism rather interesting. I'm not a fan of the centralized power in Catholicism which has a tendency towards corruption, but at the same time there's a certain ritualistic discipline to Catholicism I deeply admire. I think something like confession for example is actually a very good practice (despite its historic abuse at some points in history where people would pay for pardons from God, forget what exactly it was called).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 08:06 AM