KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » One of my favorite poems

What do you think of the poem below
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I Love it eek! 1 100.00%
Its alright 0 0%
TOOL is awesome so I like it 0 0%
THIS IS CRAP 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

One of my favorite poems
Started by: Revernd Maynard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ax3l
Dream Finder

One of my favorite poems

I dont quite know if this qualifys as a poem, but its untitled and its in a tool song at the end...i love it, tell me what you think

It was daylight when you woke up in your ditch. You looked up at your sky then. That made blue be your color. You had your knife there with you too. When you stood up there was goo all over your clothes. Your hands were sticky. You wiped them on your grass, so now your color was green. Oh Lord, why did everything always have to keep changing like this. You were already getting nervous again. Your head hurt and it rang when you stood up. Your head was almost empty. It always hurt you when you woke up like this. You crawled up out of your ditch onto your gravel road and began to walk, waiting for the rest of your mind to come back to you. You can see the car parked far down the road and you walked toward it. "If God is our Father," you thought, "then Satan must be our cousin." Why didn't anyone else understand these important things? You got to your car and tried all the doors. They were locked. It was a red car and it was new. There was an expensive leather camera case laying on the seat. Out across your field, you could see two tiny people walking by your woods. You began to walk towards them. Now red was your color and, of course, those little people out there were yours too.

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 04:38 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

I like it; its neat.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:53 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

yeah... i dont know who its by or what its called, but i think its pretty awesome

One little spark...

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:16 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

#nod# I think so too

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:41 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

ROCKERS ROCK

One little spark...

Old Post May 6th, 2005 12:45 AM