KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Just Something Im Feeling, called "I Hate Living Like This"

Just Something Im Feeling, called "I Hate Living Like This"
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Just Something Im Feeling, called "I Hate Living Like This"

I hate being 16, I hate being too young, and I hate not being able to see my fiance whenever I want to. Every day, all day I sit here in my house wondering when the next time I get to see Daniel. And what times of the day I can have a chance to talk to him on IM or the phone. Every time I see him in person, there's always a time that we have to say goodbye. Well im sick of that. I just wish I could move out on my own and be with Daniel 24/7. It isnt possible. I know not everyone gets everything they want, but why cant each person in life be granted one thing that they want more than anything in the world. Why cant I see Daniel when I want? Why cant I be there to touch him and see his face and the way he smiles?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:28 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Goodbye's seem forever,
Farewells mean the end.
But in my heart a memory,
and that's where you'll be.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:47 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Did you make that up or get that from somewhere?
That's really nice.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:53 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever

Did you make that up or get that from somewhere?
That's really nice.

I have my own poetry thread you know. THough been on the blank for a while...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:54 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Ah

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:56 PM
King of Blades
The King

wait did you go see it?...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:57 PM
King of Blades
The King

I guess not...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:12 PM
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I guess not...

Sorry, just got back online.
Um..Ill check it out. I wrote a few poems on here too. They arent very popular though.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 11:10 PM
King of Blades
The King

Sorry, just got back online.
Um..Ill check it out. I wrote a few poems on here too. They arent very popular though.

If you tell me when you post them I'll check them out...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:55 AM
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
If you tell me when you post them I'll check them out...

Okay cool Thanks smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:35 PM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Heh.... yeah, write about old danny boy. I hear you talk about him, now really get down and write for him! hahahah

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:10 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

confused

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:17 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

I hate being 16, I hate being too young, and I hate not being able to see my fiance whenever I want to. Every day, all day I sit here in my house wondering when the next time I get to see Daniel. And what times of the day I can have a chance to talk to him on IM or the phone. Every time I see him in person, there's always a time that we have to say goodbye. Well im sick of that. I just wish I could move out on my own and be with Daniel 24/7. It isnt possible. I know not everyone gets everything they want, but why cant each person in life be granted one thing that they want more than anything in the world. Why cant I see Daniel when I want? Why cant I be there to touch him and see his face and the way he smiles?

That's a hard thing to deal with Very nice

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:24 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote