KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Princess Kuriko's Poems

Princess Kuriko's Poems
Started by: Princess Kuriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

Princess Kuriko's Poems

This is a thread that I started for my poems and any one who likes them can say something and if you wanna have a one on one poetry competition to see if your better then me I'm down with that....

Sing the evil Sing the good.Join the battle join the blood.Run with the wild run with the wolves.I am a keeper of monsters and gools.Born human.Made a god.I am the gardian of all the land.That is what and who I am....

All of those who think there worthless, think again,you were made for a reason,
no matter what it is, you are great, you are special, and somewere in life some one needs you, so don't take the easy way out, for if you do you are the one who is selfish, not the rest of the world...........

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:51 AM
Princess Kuriko is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Kuriko a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Kuriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

So I have started this series of poems for a book that I'm writing and Iwanna know if there any good.....

Fire
It's hot,and buetiful at the same time, it daces and licks at my skin,
I stare at it's mocking face, it tames my heart and makes me calm,
I reach for it, and it crawls onto my skin, it burns but i hold fast, I am not afraid of it, it starts to jump off, I smile at the word it wrote on my arm:The words FlameTamer was burned on my arm....

Sing the evil Sing the good.Join the battle join the blood.Run with the wild run with the wolves.I am a keeper of monsters and gools.Born human.Made a god.I am the gardian of all the land.That is what and who I am....

no matter what it is, you are great, you are special, and somewere in life some one needs you, so don't take the easy way out, for if you do you are the one who is selfish, not the rest of the world...........

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:56 AM
Princess Kuriko is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Kuriko a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Kuriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

A few spelling errors smile

Do you have all the ones you did when you and I went back and forth in PM's? Because if you don't, I still have them happy Love to see more from you big grin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 06:02 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

I don't have them...Go to Vampirefreaks.com and check out GothicFighterChick That's me!
I poems on there as well!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:53 PM
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

I have a friend named KrissGF on Vampirefreaks.com you can talk to him as well about poems....
He needs a few pointers....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:22 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Princess Kuriko
I don't have them...Go to Vampirefreaks.com and check out GothicFighterChick That's me!
I poems on there as well!

Ok nvm I don't have them messed Cool happy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:52 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Princess Kuriko
So I have started this series of poems for a book that I'm writing and Iwanna know if there any good.....

Fire
It's hot,and buetiful at the same time, it daces and licks at my skin,
I stare at it's mocking face, it tames my heart and makes me calm,
I reach for it, and it crawls onto my skin, it burns but i hold fast, I am not afraid of it, it starts to jump off, I smile at the word it wrote on my arm:The words FlameTamer was burned on my arm....

Hi, thanks for sharing your work smile

As Coldfire said, there are a few things that could be improved, such as spelling and punctuation. Have you thought about structuring your poems at all? It does help to give an air of professionalism, keep trying though. Hope to see more wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:46 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote