KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » ..and when I thought of you my <3 burst into flame.

..and when I thought of you my <3 burst into flame.
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

..and when I thought of you my <3 burst into flame.

So I've written some poems and such.
Here's one, it's mostly crappy, enjoy.

quote:
Creatures of Habit
The light from the moon casts a wide white glow,
The curtains swing open as the warm winds fly,
The sounds of thunder reach her ears,
The lightning flashes fiercely in the background that is the sky.

He lifts her up and twirls her round,
He takes her hand and kisses her finger tips,
She giggles and blushes and her cheeks flush,
As they are bathed in darkness by the cloudy eclipse,

He strokes her arm and whispers into her hair,
He pulls her close and kisses her forehead,
She sighs and swoons at the things she'd always wanted to hear,
"I love you," isn't that what he's just said….

He lays her down on the giant bed,
He unzips her sweater and kisses one shoulder,
She begins to panic, her heart to race, she stills his hand,
But that look in his eyes begins to smolder,

"I love you," he says it again.
"Why isn't that enough for you?"

She wakes up alone and looks around,
The wind through the open window now chills her skin,
She sees her rumpled clothes scattered on the ground,
His side of the bed's been empty for hours.

The thunder crashes as she rises to her feet,
The wind grows colder, the sky grows dark,
She goes to the window, she stares at the street,

The first drop of water doesn't come from a cloud.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 06:48 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

How sad no one has replied.

But I will give you a _love_bump_ for it.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 11:03 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Nobody ever uses this forum confused

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:37 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Nice stuff.

I mean work.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:56 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears

But 29 people viewed it

u fayl lyf

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:14 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Mišt
But 29 people viewed it

u fayl lyf

Don't you _love_bump_ me after making such a statement

Originally posted by Thorinn
Nice stuff.

I mean work.

ta

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 08:05 AM
Hazardous

Fine, Ill go find LF, at least she appreciates a _love_bump_ now and then

*_love_bump_'s you anyway*

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:44 AM
Syren
dreaming

I like it Sil, love the ending. It sent a chill down my spine yes

People do use this forum, they're just lazy. Post, damnit!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:55 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Syren
I like it Sil, love the ending. It sent a chill down my spine yes

People do use this forum, they're just lazy. Post, damnit!

ta

Yea, people browse but don't comment or post confused

Originally posted by Mišt
Fine, Ill go find LF, at least she appreciates a _love_bump_ now and then

*_love_bump_'s you anyway*

*sues for sexual harassment*

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 01:16 AM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

ta
Ya darling..

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 02:02 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Nice stuff.

Agree.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 03:44 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Barker
Agree.

Thanks you fabulous *****

Ya darling..

I'll _manhug_ you

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 05:24 AM
Hazardous

*sues for sexual harassment*

Cause I love all the things you do
and I love being close to you
and if you, if you only knew
how much I cant believe its true

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 07:20 AM
silver_tears

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 07:29 AM
Syren
dreaming

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 03:50 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Re: ..and when I thought of you my <3 burst into flame.

Unexpected

Sammi snapped her laptop shut and stretched her back muscles. She was sore all over and tired of the late night studying in the dimly lit basement of the library, the so called study lounge. She rubbed her eyes gently. She packed up her laptop and stored it in her designated locker before hastily shoving her books into her tote and throwing her favourite pen into the bottom. She stood up and stretched her sore leg muscles while looking around. The study lounge was empty and had been for hours, the clock on the wall blinked 1:24, December 12, 2003, in its glowing red display. It was only an hour fast and a year behind, pretty good considering how few people frequented the basement lounge, probably why Sammi loved it so much. That left her more than an hour to run across campus to the coffee shop before it closed. She had a long night ahead of her and needed the caffeine pick up. Her exam wasn’t for a few days but she couldn’t afford to mess up, she needed that scholarship next year or it was working at the Moonlight Diner back home until she died.

After climbing what seemed like never-ending stairs to the main floor she threw a goodnight over her shoulder to Hank the security guard and threw open the heavy door of the library. Sammi was especially surprised to see the foot of fresh snow on the ground. The wind howled and the snow swirled around her boot clad feet. Sammi cursed her rotten luck, her scarf still lay on the couch she was sitting on downstairs and her skirt seemed to be shrinking as the cold climbed up her legs. She huffed and wrapped her coat tighter around her as she padded through the thick carpet of snow on the ground heading towards the north end of the campus. Her hair whipped her cheeks and the moon shone directly up above her as the wind whistled through the forested area behind the library. Sammi shivered as she looked into the darkness and picked up the pace just a little.

The walk seemed so much longer than normal as she made her way through the snow. The north part of campus was deserted. Sammi loved north campus. The buildings were made of this ancient looking red brick, with ivy climbing up the sides in the summer and covering many a window as it did. The university had started out in the north and slowly as it grew it spread south towards the river at the bottom of the hill on which the campus sat. Nowadays the river had been replaced by the multilane highway that could be found behind the Nottingham Forest behind south residences. South was more modern, more metal and glass, but the north remained true to its early beginnings.

Sammi looked left and right, the street was empty. She took off at a run, and slipped her bag beneath her as she slid across the patch of ice giggling like she was 10 years younger. Her cheeks were flushed from the pleasure and the cold, her hair was messed up in that attractive way no amount of product could replicate, and her eyes shone beneath the streetlights as she slid across the ice slicked sidewalk down the hill. It was only when she slowed to a stop at the bottom did she notice the male standing at the crosswalk watching her with an eyebrow raised.

Tis the beginning of a new story.
Far from finished.
And yes, I do realize there's a General Fic. forum, but I don't want to make another thread if this one is going unused.
Comment or don't , love you all.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 11:37 PM
silver_tears

quote:
Unexpected

Sammi snapped her laptop shut and stretched her back muscles. She was sore all over and tired of the late night studying in the dimly lit basement of the library, the so called study lounge. She rubbed her eyes gently. She packed up her laptop and stored it in her designated locker before hastily shoving her books into her tote and throwing her favourite pen into the bottom. She stood up and stretched her sore leg muscles while looking around.

The study lounge was empty and had been for hours, the clock on the wall blinked 1:24, December 12, 2003, in its glowing red display. It was only an hour fast and a year behind, pretty good considering how few people frequented the basement lounge, probably why Sammi loved it so much. That left her more than an hour to run across campus to the coffee shop before it closed. She had a long night ahead of her and needed the caffeine pick up. Her exam wasn’t for a few days but she couldn’t afford to mess up, she needed that scholarship next year or it was working at the Moonlight Diner back home until she died.

After climbing what seemed like never-ending stairs to the main floor she threw a goodnight over her shoulder to Hank the security guard and threw open the heavy door of the library. Sammi was especially surprised to see the foot of fresh snow on the ground. The wind howled and the snow fell thickly still and what was on the ground swirled around her boot clad feet. Sammi cursed her rotten luck, her scarf still lay on the couch she had been sitting on downstairs and her skirt seemed to be shrinking as the cold climbed up her legs. She huffed and wrapped her peacoat tighter around her as she padded through the thick carpet of snow on the ground heading towards the north end of the campus. Her hair whipped her cheeks and the moon shone directly up above her as the wind whistled through the forested area behind the library. Sammi shivered as she looked into the darkness and picked up the pace just a little.

The walk seemed so much longer than normal as she made her way through the snow. The north part of campus was deserted. Sammi loved north campus. The buildings were made of this ancient looking red brick, with ivy climbing up the sides in the summer and covering many a window as it did. The university had started out in the north and slowly as it grew it spread south towards the river at the bottom of the hill on which the campus sat. Nowadays the river had been replaced by the multilane highway that could be found behind the Nottingham Forest behind south residences. South was more modern, more metal and glass, but the north remained true to its early beginnings.

Sammi looked left and right, the street was empty. She took off at a run, and slipped her bag beneath her as she slid across the patch of ice giggling like she was 10 years younger. Her cheeks were flushed from the pleasure and the cold, her hair was messed up in that attractive way no amount of product could replicate, and her eyes shone beneath the streetlights as she slid across the ice slicked sidewalk down the hill. It was only when she slowed to a stop at the bottom did she notice the male standing at the crosswalk watching her with an eyebrow raised.

Sammi avoided his eyes as she slowly got up and adjusted her skirt, walking past him to the edge of the sidewalk in a dignity at all times manner. The light remained red for what seemed like hours. Sammi could feel the flush climb up her cheeks as the stranger kept watching her with a mischievous smirk on his face. She was curious to take a good look at him but she refused to face him and acknowledge what he had seen. Finally the light changed and she stepped briskly into the road. She stalked across the street still embarrassed about the whole thing having avoided his eyes the whole time.

Nicholas watched her practically sprint across the street heading towards the coffee shop on the other side. Her ark red hair streamed behind her and glistened in the lights cast off from the decorated homes along the way. He chuckled to himself as he crossed the street headed to the same place; he had his own exams to study for that night. It was only moments later before Sammi was contently daydreaming while waiting for someone to appear behind the counter in the little shop called “Simple Pleasures.” She was thinking about the upcoming Christmas holidays and smiling wistfully at the carols playing when she heard the door open with a jingle of the little silver Christmas bells. She turned to see who else could be up at 1:10 in the morning on a Sunday night.

She looked just in time to see Nicholas shake the fresh fallen snow from his dark hair. He ran a hand through it to get it in order and it simply fell into his eyes again. Having properly looked at him for the first time since the sledding incident Sammi groaned inwardly. She only now realized just how attractive the stranger she had made a fool of herself in front of was. She kept watching him curiously as he riffled in his pocket for something. Nicholas glanced up to catch her watching him. It was her eyes that did it. They were huge, this vivid green, this “lush meadow after the rain” green. Her fiery red hair framed her delicate oval face in loose waves and she was pouting as she looked at him. Sammi only caught herself staring when he smiled at her and she hastily turned towards the barista that had appeared a while ago to take her order.

She stuttered through her order and shifted towards the milk and sugar bar to wait for it, resisting only just barely looking at him again. Nicholas watched her attempting to focus on the art of the walls as he waited for his own drink. Several moments passed and Sammi had gotten completely lost in the print she was staring at as the Christmas carols played in the background, she was positive it was something Nat King Cole. She was lost in the intricate starry night sky, and it was only that second time she heard her order being called out. She turned with a wistful smile to face the robust slightly over middle-age woman behind the counter. She walked to the counter and reached for the first of the two steaming cups on it.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you Tina. You’re a doll.” She smiled at the woman watching her.
“Get yourself to bed honey, it’s not healthy all this studying.” Tina smiled joyfully at the young lady, patting Sammi’s hand as she grabbed the cup. Sammi turned to make her way to the door with her spirits the highest they’d been in as long as she could remember when she felt a hand on her arm. She turned around and gasped quietly when she realized Nicholas was still in the shop and had in fact caught her arm. Even through her coat she could feel the warmth of where his fingers clasped her arm gently.

“Pardon me, I think you’ve got mine and I have yours.” He smiled.
It was the smile that did it. It looked so genuine and kind, his dimples showed. He pushed back his dark hair with his free hand again before it fell back across one eye. His eyes, this vivid blue, this cloudless summer sky blue, twinkled in the dimly lit café. She caught herself staring again and flushed slightly. His hand remained where he had caught her.
“Oh, I’m so sorry, I was just so caught up in the…” she caught herself rambling and blushed again. She was almost positive he had squeezed her arm gently as she wordlessly set her cup back down near his. She smiled sheepishly and picked up the one that was hers.
“Have coffee with me.” It wasn’t really a question, but she looked at him again. His hand hadn’t moved from where he held her. Sammi looked at him smile again and agreed instantly.

They chose a booth away from the front counter as the bells jingled to signal a new arrival. The place was decorated for the holidays and the tiny lights were the only source of light in the seating area.

Next section

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:19 PM
lil bitchiness
-

my forum...dead.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:58 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
my forum...dead.

It's tragic

Done
It's rather short for me anyways embarrasment

It might be sad, it kinda is to me.
Pretty much a story just about the kinds of things we are forced to give up sometimes, and how life's full of the unexpected.

quote:
Unexpected

Sammi snapped her laptop shut and stretched her back against the couch. She was sore all over and tired of the late night studying in the dimly lit basement of the library, the so called study lounge. She rubbed her eyes gently. She packed up her laptop and stored it in the designated locker before hastily shoving her books into her tote and throwing her favourite pen into the bottom. She stood up and stretched her sore leg muscles while looking around her.

The study lounge was empty and had been for several hours, the clock on the wall blinked 1:24, December 12, 2003, in its glowing red display. It was only an hour fast and a year behind, pretty good considering how few people frequented the basement lounge, especially on a Saturday night. This was probably why Sammi loved it so much, she enjoyed solitude. She looked at the clock again, that left her more than an hour to run across campus to the coffee shop before it closed. She had a long night ahead of her and needed the caffeine pick up. Her exam wasn’t for a few days but she couldn’t afford to mess up, she needed that scholarship next year or it was working at the Moonlight Diner back home until she died.

After climbing what seemed like never-ending stairs to the main floor she threw a goodnight over her shoulder to Hank the security guard and threw open the heavy door of the library. Sammi was especially surprised to see the foot of fresh snow on the ground. The wind howled and the snow fell thickly still and that which was on the ground swirled around her boot clad feet. Sammi cursed her rotten luck, her scarf had been left on the couch she had been sitting on downstairs and her skirt seemed to be shrinking as the cold climbed up her legs. She huffed and wrapped her pea-coat tighter around her as she padded through the thick carpet of snow on the ground heading towards the north end of the campus. Her hair whipped her cheeks and the moon shone directly up above her as the wind whistled through the forested area behind the library. Sammi shivered as she looked into the darkness and picked up the pace just a little.

The walk seemed so much longer than normal as she made her way through the snow. The north part of campus was deserted. Sammi loved North Campus. The buildings were made of this ancient looking red brick, with ivy climbing up the sides in the summer and covering many a window as it did. The university had started out in the north and slowly as it grew it spread south towards the river at the bottom of the hill on which the campus sat. Nowadays the river had been replaced by the multilane highway that could be found behind the Nottingham Forest behind south residences. South was more modern, more metal and glass, but the north remained true to its early beginnings.

Sammi looked left and right, the street was empty, she got an idea. She took off at a run, and slipped her bag beneath her as she slid across the patch of ice and hill of snow giggling like she was 10 years younger. Her cheeks were flushed from the pleasure and the cold, her hair was messed up in that attractive way no amount of product could replicate, and her eyes shone beneath the streetlights as she slid across the sidewalk down the hill. It was only when she slowed to a stop at the bottom that she noticed the male standing at the crosswalk watching her progress.

Sammi avoided his eyes as she slowly got up and adjusted her skirt, walking past him to the edge of the sidewalk in a dignity at all times manner. The light remained red for what seemed like hours. Sammi could feel the flush climb up her cheeks as the stranger kept watching her with a mischievous smirk on his face that she saw out of the corner of her eye. She was curious to take a good look at him but she refused to face him and acknowledge what he had seen. Finally the light changed and she stepped briskly into the road. She stalked across the street still embarrassed about the whole thing having avoided his eyes the whole time.

Nicholas watched her practically sprint across the street heading towards the coffee shop on the other side. Her long, dark red hair streamed behind her and glistened in the lights cast off from the decorated homes along the way. He chuckled to himself as he crossed the street headed to the same place; he had his own exams to study for that night. It was only a few moments more before Sammi was contently daydreaming while waiting for someone to appear behind the counter in the little “Simple Pleasures Café.” She was thinking about the upcoming Christmas holidays and smiling wistfully at the carols playing over the speakers when she heard the door open with a jingle of the little silver Christmas bells. She turned to see who else could be up at 1:10 am.

She looked just in time to see Nicholas take off his hood and shake the fresh fallen snow from his dark hair. He ran a hand through it to get it in order; it refused and simply fell into his eyes again. Having properly looked at him for the first time since the sledding incident Sammi groaned inwardly. She only now realized just how attractive the stranger she had made a fool of herself in front of was. She kept watching him curiously as he riffled in his pocket for something. Nicholas glanced up to catch her watching him. It was her eyes that did it. They were huge, this vivid green, this “lush meadow after the rain” green. Her fiery red hair framed her delicate oval face in loose waves and she was pouting as she looked at him. Sammi only caught herself staring when he smiled at her for the first time and she hastily turned towards the waitress that had appeared a while ago to take her order.

She stuttered through her order and shifted towards the milk and sugar counter to wait for it, resisting only just barely the urge to look at him again. Nicholas watched her attempts to focus on the art on the walls as he waited for his own drink. Several moments passed and Sammi had gotten completely lost in the print she was staring at as the Christmas carols played in the background, she was positive it was something Nat King Cole. She was lost in the intricate starry night sky, and it was only that second time her order was called out that she heard it. She turned with a wistful smile to face the robust slightly middle-aged woman behind the counter. She walked to the counter and began to reach for one of the two steaming cups on it.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you Tina. You’re a doll.” She smiled at the woman watching her.
“Get yourself to bed honey, it’s not healthy all this studying.” Tina smiled joyfully at the young lady, patting Sammi’s hand as she grabbed the cup. Sammi turned to make her way to the door with her spirits the highest they’d been in as long as she could remember when she felt a hand on her arm. She turned around and gasped quietly when she realized Nicholas was still in the shop and had in fact caught her arm. Even through her coat she could feel the warmth of where his fingers clasped her arm gently.

“Pardon me, I think you’ve got mine and I have yours.” He smiled.
It was the smile that did it. It looked genuine and kind, it reached his eyes and they crinkled happily. His dimples showed. He pushed back his dark hair with his free hand once again before it fell back across one eye. His eyes, this vivid blue, this “cloudless summer sky blue,” twinkled in the dimly lit café. She caught herself staring again and flushed slightly. His hand remained where he had caught her.
“Oh, I’m so sorry, I was just so caught up in the…” she caught herself rambling and blushed again. She was almost positive he had squeezed her arm gently as she wordlessly set her cup back down near his. She smiled sheepishly and picked up the one that was hers.
“Have coffee with me.” It wasn’t really a question, but she looked at him again. His hand hadn’t moved from where he held her. Sammi looked at him smile again and nodded. “Sure.”
Tina smiled to herself silently as she wiped the counter against the wall.

They chose a booth away from the front counter just as the bells jingled to signal a new arrival. The place was decorated for the holidays and the tiny multicoloured lights were the only source of light in the seating area. Sammi scooted into the center of the padded bench and undid her jacket looking up at Nicholas bashfully. Nicholas sat across from her and undid his own jacket. She looked at the hoodie he wore, she loved that shade of brown.

“So…sled much?” He smirked at her. She looked across at him and bit her lip.
“Not usually, I don’t know what came over me, I guess it was just the pressure of the exam season and the fact I hadn’t…” she stopped mid sentence. She giggled while Nicholas looked at her curiously.
“Make a long story short, no, I don’t. I’m sorry; I tend to ramble much after studying and not being in contact with people for a few hours.”
“Don’t be sorry, I enjoy it.” He smiled that smile at her again.

Time flew as they discussed anything and everything in the corner of that shop. The last customer had left more than forty minutes ago and before they knew it the shop was closing. 2 am. Tina reminded them it was time to go and they were surprised they hadn’t noticed the time fly. Nicholas helped Sammi into her coat before putting his own on. Sammi grabbed that pen at the bottom of the bag and took a fresh napkin.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 02:37 PM
silver_tears

quote:
“I’ve never done this before, but I’ve had a great time, call me.” She handed over the napkin and looked down at her boots while doing up her coat. Nicholas looked at the napkin he clutched in his hand. He looked down at the red head in front of him. Sammi didn’t put up any protest as he lifted her chin to look him in the eye before he kissed her cheek gently.
“I definitely will.”

They said their goodbyes at the door and went their separate ways, Sammi headed back south a different way than she came and Nicholas headed east back across the street. He was walking by the University Center and didn’t even notice the man locking it up; he was too busy thinking about Sammi, the napkin warm in his hand.

“Kid! Hey kid!”
Nicholas looked around to check that he was the one the voice was calling. He was indeed alone on the street, not even cars braved the deep new snow. He squinted to try and make out the person calling him through the snow gusts. He stopped and waited for the man to approach him.
“You forgot this, good luck next month kid.” Nicholas looked down at the copy of his contract that the military recruiter was clutching. He barely smiled as he thanked him and started back on his way. He didn’t even notice the cold as the wind blew his jacket open and closed repeatedly. When he reached the first streetlight he looked at the fist still clutching the napkin. It had gone cold and now looked foreign and strange in his hand. He tore it into little pieces and let them fly in the wind and snow.

It was the first of April; Sammi sat in Simple Pleasures reading the paper. She scanned the headlines, a car crash by some rowdy teenagers; no one was seriously hurt, a missing child had been found after 12 hours of searching, it wasn’t until she reached the last page that something caught her eye. It was a memorial piece, dedicated to a young man killed in war that past weekend. It was someone local obviously and his parents and friends dedicated the article to him. Sammi was touched when his friends went into great detail about what a kind, happy, and genuine guy the young man was. Comments such as, “he always had a smile on his face,” or things such as, “he always looked on the bright side of things,” and finally, “he wanted to make a difference, to help,” were repeated several times throughout the article. It touched Sammi’s heart this outpouring of love for the fallen soldier. She prayed silently that the family would find peace.

Marcus touched her shoulder interrupting her thoughts. They had a movie date; Sammi hadn’t been at the movies in ages. In fact she began to wonder why she hadn’t dated all winter and spring. She realized Marcus’ hand was still on her shoulder. It wasn’t cold but she couldn’t help but realize that his hand lacked warmth as it lay on her shoulder. She stood up, did up her coat, and looked at Marcus’ brown eyes. He smiled at her. His smiles never did quite reach his eyes.

Stupid post length restraints.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 02:39 PM