KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » understand me .. i am muslim .

understand me .. i am muslim .
Started by: silver heart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver heart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arrow understand me .. i am muslim .

.Diary .. (understand me ..I am Muslim,)

understand me ..I am Muslim,

I will accept the poor life... In spite of all the difficulties .. Only because I am a

Muslim and I ask god the Paradise.

I Will Be patient and patient and I Will wait the sincere hope and life .. Only because I am a Muslim and I ask god the Paradise.

I Will fly with my dreams even the end of sky .. Only because I am a Muslim and I ask god the Paradise

understand me ..I am Muslim

All my life ..everything is beautiful .. my smile.. my Sorrow .. from God. so ,
I thank God and thank God.. only because I am a Muslim and I ask god the Paradise.

my father died and my mother died and everyone dies.. But God is always with me ..not die.. so .. do not be sad .. do not cry .. Because God is with us ..I am sure.. Only because I am a Muslim and I ask god the Paradise. ..

I Shall learn. I will help others. This is the ethic of Islam .. This is the light of Islam .. I will not forget that ever.. Only because I am a Muslim and I ask god the Paradise.

Note

you can not see the fact of Islam .. Because the light of Islam is seen only by the Muslims .. and for You I will ask the god to give you some from light of Islam.. Because the Islam loves the sincere hearts.. smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 09:58 AM
silver heart is currently offline Click here to Send silver heart a Private Message Find more posts by silver heart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

Thats really pretty happy. Im christian, but i love learning about differant religions, and traditions. So i hope to learn more about muslim, and islam.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 02:23 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver heart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue Weeping Fairy

Weeping Fairy

thx soooooooooo much dear ... Certainly it is my pleasure to tell you about our religions, and traditions .. because i love learning about differant religions, and traditions too . big grin and god bless you .

best
silver heart

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:17 AM
silver heart is currently offline Click here to Send silver heart a Private Message Find more posts by silver heart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fatima
Bissmillah

Thats cool ..smile

The islam is gift ...

بتداومي يوم الاحد في الجامعه ..اذا بتحضري خبريني لاني بداوم

Last edited by Fatima on Jan 4th, 2007 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:52 PM
Fatima is currently offline Click here to Send Fatima a Private Message Find more posts by Fatima Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Immortality
Such a hateful world...

Nice, but I can't help noticing the grammar, could use a little work. Sorry, ever since I started learning English Language at College, I can't help correcting people

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 07:59 PM
Immortality is currently offline Click here to Send Immortality a Private Message Find more posts by Immortality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

I see that the author was banned or what not. But that was a pretty good poem smile

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 03:59 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote