KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » the dream

the dream
Started by: XvampbenjiiX666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Angry the dream

after you told me what he done to you
i knew his life was goin to end just for you
you told me he raped you then continues to try
the first thing the comes out of my mouth is that hes going to die
but now hes staying at your house for 2 weeks because his parents are on a cruise?
i can't take it anymore! all i can think about is where's the ****in booze?!?!
im coming up there to kill him i say
no you yell if you do the cops will come and take you away!
i know they will but he doesnt deserve to live i cry
i know he doesnt, you say, but its just not his time
it is his time, i reply, and hes not going to enjoy my stay
dont come now,you yell, if you do you'd be taken away in a day
i know i will but just so he wont hurt you or anyone ever angain i replied
justin, she said, when i said i loved you i have to admit i lied
wha-what are you trying to say...that all this was fake?
no, she sadly said, just now when you told me you wanted to kill jake
well i guess i'll leave you and your partener the **** alone i screamed
i slammed the phone down and realized it was all a dream

all before the dream part and the i lied about i love you is true someone close to me was raped a couple times by her neighboor and he now is staying with her for 2 weeks...please comment me and tell me what to do

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 12:59 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i guess you should let her decide what to do...
tell her parents

does this work?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 11:15 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

her parents dont believe her cuz they think hes a good kid...i think your right i'll let her decide

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 12:34 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

oh my... hun what happened? Did her parents believe you?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 11:43 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

hah!! yea right...she got pregnant and i left her because she wanted to be with him

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 03:26 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Since this is old,all i can say if this happens agen, and she doesn't want to do anything about it its her fault.When i guy rapes a girl, it changes her whole life,most girls are very hurt emotionally and physically[depends on age]
And if she is stupid en-of to let the guy who raped her back into the house she deserve what she gets.
i had gotten raped twice by 2 different guys in my life ill never be the same,this was like a year ago from the last time it happened.And im still trying to recover from it.
the guys that raped me are dead my brother killed then =]]]

But try to help the girl as much as you can if it happens agen go to the police,taking it into your own hands doesn't end well.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 04:46 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

me and her are no more...and im sorry to hear about what happened to you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 04:22 PM
Lara
Belladonna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Since this is old,all i can say if this happens agen, and she doesn't want to do anything about it its her fault.When i guy rapes a girl, it changes her whole life,most girls are very hurt emotionally and physically[depends on age]
And if she is stupid en-of to let the guy who raped her back into the house she deserve what she gets.
i had gotten raped twice by 2 different guys in my life ill never be the same,this was like a year ago from the last time it happened.And im still trying to recover from it.
the guys that raped me are dead my brother killed then =]]]

But try to help the girl as much as you can if it happens agen go to the police,taking it into your own hands doesn't end well.

yeah it like they take a peice of you with them, but some thing that cant be seen.
I know its worse when its some one you know and should be able to trust.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 08:27 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a very sad story and everything, and would have possibly made a good poem, in the right hands - good job on making a pig's ear of it. Also, here's an admission from the oh so caring Benji from yesterday:

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
believe what you want, i don't have to prove shit to anyone

i watched the others sacrifice krisitans, i watched them take their own lives, and i watched them drug a couple, forced them ti have sex with each other on top of a Baphomet pentagram drawn in their own blood, then killed them when they were done

He should totally write a poem about it. Though I'm not sure what he could rhyme 'Baphomet' with, maybe 'clarinet'?

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 08:36 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

more like vomit. stop being so damn hostile!!!! theres no need for it.

blessed be x

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 01:22 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lara
more like vomit. stop being so damn hostile!!!! theres no need for it.

Well, except that he, in his words, wittnessed a brutal rape and murder and didn't say a word to anyone, which is hightly illegal.

Now, of course you are an idiot, and the story probably didn't even happen, but if it did you should either tell your parents, or if they are shitty, a trustworthy person at school, and ultimately, the police. Too many rapes are never reported and especially if she is still exposed to him (even after her parents know) then something should be done.

It's a weird story anyways.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 02:38 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...really does this shit have to be put into the peotry thread? live the god damned stuff back in the religion forum. my religion should not affect my poetry. if you have a problem with it bring it up in the religion thread...god dmaned bastards

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 03:09 PM
Bardock42

...really does this shit have to be put into the peotry thread? live the god damned stuff back in the religion forum. my religion should not affect my poetry. if you have a problem with it bring it up in the religion thread...god dmaned bastards

We are not talking about your Religion, we are talking about your criminal acts and how your caring is pretty limited, so far even that you endorse innocent people being tortured and killed.

Now STFU, and if your friend really was raped, do what I told you and make her life better, you selfish little dick.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 03:11 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, except that he, in his words, wittnessed a brutal rape and murder and didn't say a word to anyone, which is hightly illegal.

Now, of course you are an idiot, and the story probably didn't even happen, but if it did you should either tell your parents, or if they are shitty, a trustworthy person at school, and ultimately, the police. Too many rapes are never reported and especially if she is still exposed to him (even after her parents know) then something should be done.

It's a weird story anyways.

And if you actuall knew what had to happen after you report it you wouldnt want to report it either.

blessed be x

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 03:38 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

go **** your selves i know you two would make a lovely couple...now i don't talk to her anymore...she drifted off and i went my seperate way from her...she had a miss carrage and she still hangs out with that kid. she doesn't care...so why should i? sorry Lara i didn't see your post this was for bardock and chill whatever....again sorry

Last edited by XvampbenjiiX666 on Jul 30th, 2008 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 03:44 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lara
And if you actuall knew what had to happen after you report it you wouldnt want to report it either.

Hey, I know it's a shitty system. Probably beats being thought a liar by your family and having to live with the rapist close to you. What exactly stops him from doing it again?

And besides, he is obviously not able to handle it alone, so he should at least do the part where he asks a more mature person he can trust for help.
go **** your selves i know you two would make a lovely couple...now i don't talk to her anymore...she drifted off and i went my seperate way from her...she had a miss carrage and she still hangs out with that kid. she doesn't care...so why should i? sorry Lara i didn't see your post this was for bardock and chill whatever....again sorry

Well, don't ask us then. Easy solution.

Also, you decided within 3 hours that you didn't care anymore.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 04:10 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...i wrote that in october...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 04:17 PM
Bardock42

...i wrote that in october...
But you asked us for our opinion and for help on what to do today.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 04:29 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...no, i asked around that time for help...its over with now

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 05:37 PM
Bardock42

...no, i asked around that time for help...its over with now

Oh, true, my bad, thought you posted today. Sorry.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 05:56 PM