KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » my angel

my angel
Started by: XvampbenjiiX666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Love my angel

this is about my aunt who's dying quickly due to cancer

my angel
your my angel, my life, my everything
my reason to believe in anything
it will hurt when your gone but i know you'll be there
i know you'll be the wind blowing threw my hair
you'll watch over me and everyone else here
and watch over us when we shed a tear
you'll make sure we all do the right thing for our lives
and make sure i dont have too many wives, hehe,
please dont worry about us and me
i've changed, i wont hurt myself you see
i just hope i'll see you again some day
my angel, my light for finding the way

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:56 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

"i know you'll be the wind blowing through my hair" - I really liked that line.

I'm really sorry to hear about your aunt, which is really weird, because I have an aunt that's dying from cancer too............... So I know how you feel.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:04 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

its hard....everyday i've been at the hospital and it gets harder to go into the room everytime

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:06 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

What's your aunts name?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:07 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Peggy Deitrich

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:08 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Mmm, mine's Melissa Thompson. Just askin', to see if we were somehow related. Hahaha!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:09 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

that would have been kool...not the cancer part but bein related...we could just say we are

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:10 PM
DangerousBeauty

*hugs tight* this makes me so sad I wish I was there for you.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 11:44 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

you already are my love

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 03:23 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...my aunt Peggy died on january 18th, 2008
she will always be ther for my family and i
she always wtach down on us, up from the sky

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 01:36 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

awww, my mom just had surgery for breast cancer.... so sad.

does this work?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 06:37 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

it is
im sorry to hear..i hope she gets better

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 07:17 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

thank you

does this work?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:23 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

yep, no problem

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 03:44 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

you know, it never really hit me until the other day when she said cancer, and it sent a jolt through me, like i had been electrically shocked...

does this work?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 01:08 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

that was like when i heard my aunt was dead...it was weird

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 01:32 PM