KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E01 - 4 Months Later

S02E01 - 4 Months Later
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

S02E01 - 4 Months Later

Official Episode Preview

Four months after the events of the showdown between Sylar and Peter, new Heroes emerge. These include Blackie, an Irish mobster who is 1,000 years old. Hiro remains in the past, but what will come of this? Someone dies and someone isn't dead. Claire has a boyfriend. New heroes are introduced.

Season 2 Preview

Discuss...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 09:25 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Can't wait! I'm in need of my Heroes fix.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 11:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Seriously all I'm doing is going nuts trying to figure out what's with Peter in the room with the light and why Nathan's got a beard. Bet he dropped Peter off right as he was about to blow and now feels guilty because he probably doesn't know he's still alive.

Anyway thats my theory. Anyone else?
On and why is Nikki still around?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 11:50 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 04:59 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nikki's still around because she hasn't died yet. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 06:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Nikki's still around because she hasn't died yet. stick out tongue
Ahh the one true tradegy of heroes! sad

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 06:34 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

finally a Heroes forum!!!

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 07:22 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Entity
Seriously all I'm doing is going nuts trying to figure out what's with Peter in the room with the light and why Nathan's got a beard. Bet he dropped Peter off right as he was about to blow and now feels guilty because he probably doesn't know he's still alive.

Anyway thats my theory. Anyone else?
On and why is Nikki still around?

She's a hottie, that's why. stick out tongue Maybe they'll have a more interesting plot for her this time around. I was one of the many supporters of the "Kill off Nikki in Season One" campaign, her whole arc was boring. I yelled at my screen when we found out she and Peter got together in the alternative future. He could have done so much better.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 12:37 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Wow a Heroes forum, I love this show cant wait for season 2 to start hopefuly its even betetr than the last.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 09:26 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

bumping thread

..so that everybody discuss the episode in the appropriate place

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:01 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT!

In Other words, I F*cking loved it, This season is guna Rule.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:59 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea very interesting yet again. Of course as always leaving more questions than anwsers again.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:04 AM
ladov52014

just got finished omg this was a wonderful episdeo. this season is gonna kick ass. peter made his memory go away so he wouldn't know. what the hell is wit the siblings hahaha **** that hahaha. hope peter get that lol. dude is like daddy he can fly hahahaha I FIGURED THAT BEFORE THAT OR MY BUDDY SAID SUPER SPEED SOO its the same. lol he wants to **** her and make immortal fliers hahaha, alright everyone was good and NOW ITS 8 CAUSE HIRO'S DAD DIED :'(

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:06 AM
ladov52014 is currently offline Click here to Send ladov52014 a Private Message Find more posts by ladov52014 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by ladov52014
just got finished omg this was a wonderful episdeo. this season is gonna kick ass. peter made his memory go away so he wouldn't know. what the hell is wit the siblings hahaha **** that hahaha. hope peter get that lol. dude is like daddy he can fly hahahaha I FIGURED THAT BEFORE THAT OR MY BUDDY SAID SUPER SPEED SOO its the same. lol he wants to **** her and make immortal fliers hahaha, alright everyone was good and NOW ITS 8 CAUSE HIRO'S DAD DIED :'(
Umm ok, so anyone else only think they kinda understood about half of that or just me? erm

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:08 AM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Entity
Umm ok, so anyone else only think they kinda understood about half of that or just me? erm
huh

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:18 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You're an idiot.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:59 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I don't know. I was kind of let down by the season opener. But I did kinda figure that a lot wouldn't be able to happen in just one hour. I wish that there would have been a lot more show of powers but like I said before, it was just the season opener. Can't wait for next Monday.

P.S., I hope that that was really Peter in the cargo hold and not a disguised Sylar.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:32 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Ordained
I don't know. I was kind of let down by the season opener. But I did kinda figure that a lot wouldn't be able to happen in just one hour. I wish that there would have been a lot more show of powers but like I said before, it was just the season opener. Can't wait for next Monday.

P.S., I hope that that was really Peter in the cargo hold and not a disguised Sylar.
Sylar can't disguise himself like that, that was only in The Dark Future.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:37 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:57 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Lol, let me translate this idiot... hes saying that new kid that can fly is also nathans kid, and hes saying that him and claire are gunna "bleep" to make immortal flyers...

in other words... hes an idiot, too bad for me cause you already knew that... and hes also saying peter erased his own memory...

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:15 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote