KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Ando

Ando
Started by: chickenlover98

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Ando

i think he has a power. watch it be a kill all power. i bet he'll learn to use it towards the end of the series, and that he's the most badass guy there is in the show. i bet you 100 $ thats how itll happen. i also love him as a character. he's verys supportive

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:06 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Re: Ando

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chickenlover98
i think he has a power. watch it be a kill all power. i bet he'll learn to use it towards the end of the series, and that he's the most badass guy there is in the show. i bet you 100 $ thats how itll happen. i also love him as a character. he's verys supportive
A hundred dollars aye.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can make this deal hold over the net? stick out tongue

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:20 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

nope not rly

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:49 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Id prefer if they keep him powerless, the only real normal people on the show are him and Mr. Bennet. I think the shows needs to have normal people to make the Heroes seem more special.

But Ando does kick ass. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:22 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowKaizer
King of Darkness

what about mohinder?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:37 AM
shadowKaizer is currently offline Click here to Send shadowKaizer a Private Message Find more posts by shadowKaizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

His blood turned out to be the cure, so he may be more special then we know so far.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:03 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by shadowKaizer
what about mohinder?
Oh I'm certain he's "special" I mean his sister was and I had already been thinking about what Astrofan just said about his blood.

And not only that he knows, hell I bet he even knows what his ability is.
I mean he's the only one with a list of all or a hell of allot of the heroes right?
He's got an ability and he knows it. He may or may not know what it is but I'm betting he does as well.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:41 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

couse he knows but im tellin u ando will have a kill all power

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:08 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by chickenlover98
couse he knows but im tellin u ando will have a kill all power

No, he won't.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:58 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I doubt that Mohinder or Ando have powers, and I prefer them that way.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I do wonder why and how Mohinder's blood is the cure for a virus that affects only those with powers.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:00 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Ordained
I do wonder why and how Mohinder's blood is the cure for a virus that affects only those with powers.

You forget that Suresh Sr. and his wife had Mohinder so he could be the cure for their daughter. Obviously Dr. Suresh knew of a way to manipulate the DNA of Mohinder before birth so that he could possibly be the one to cure the girl.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:05 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Tattoo
You forget that Suresh Sr. and his wife had Mohinder so he could be the cure for their daughter. Obviously Dr. Suresh knew of a way to manipulate the DNA of Mohinder before birth so that he could possibly be the one to cure the girl.
Suresh Sr. can't manipulate genetic code, it's just genetics.

Shanti was born with the virus. According to genetics, if the couple has a second child, he/she will be born with antibodies to fight the disease. It's not anything that Chandra did himself, except impregnate his wife again

shifty

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:10 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Oh, and Ando won't get a power. He's normal. It's better that way.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:11 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Agreed. Ando is more interesting without powers.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:28 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea I really like the average Joe along for the ride thing Ando's got going.

He's not special, he just happened to be friends with Hiro who was very special.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:04 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Entity
Yea I really like the average Joe along for the ride thing Ando's got going.

He's not special, he just happened to be friends with Hiro who was very special.

He might not have special powers, but he is special.

He's not just along for the ride anymore... he's becoming a hero.

the hero lies within his heart.... not with his body

sorta like Bennet... but not as extreme big grin

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:48 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

This guy is hilarious... James Kyson Lee who plays Ando says in the commentary of the episode "The hard part"

"If Ando does get a power it should be something unique by random, you know... like umm... talking to animals.. or uhhh like make food out of thin air like, APPLE PIE!!!!!"

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:31 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Haha, that would be...spectacularly weird, but useful!

Foodkinesis?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:06 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

HAhaha food manipulation

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:10 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote