KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » SPOILERS - Legacy Virus

SPOILERS - Legacy Virus
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Ascended

Warning Legacy Virus

I opened this thread talk about the disease effecting the heroes population and how it compares to the Legacy Virus form Marvel comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legacy_Virus Look familiar

But not only that, I want to use this thread to discuss the many similarities between Heroes and The X-Men as well.

Just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

New evolution of humans allowing them to gain powers.
The Legacy Virus look alike.
Five Years Gone = Days of Future Past
Stan Lee! lol stick out tongue

Anymore?


__________________

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:01 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

If you're going to open a thread relating to Season 2 happenings, would it kill you to use spoiler tags? Not everyone is on Season 2 yet! I've told you this before.


__________________

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 06:02 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Isla De La Muerte

I think his thread relates to the whole series in general. Besides the "Legacy Virus"(which I have mentioned before too) most of the ones he is referring to are from Season 1. To me Peter is a versin of Synch from Generation X. Even if they deny it Im pretty sure most of their "creativity" comes from already established comic books. The Isaac Painitngs remind me of teh Destiny diaries in X-men.


__________________

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 07:14 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I think his thread relates to the whole series in general. Besides the "Legacy Virus"(which I have mentioned before too) most of the ones he is referring to are from Season 1. To me Peter is a versin of Synch from Generation X. Even if they deny it Im pretty sure most of their "creativity" comes from already established comic books. The Isaac Painitngs remind me of teh Destiny diaries in X-men.


The main premise of this thread is about the virus that is threatening the Heroes and it's relation to the Legacy Virus...while it was established in Season 1, what he is referring to is Season 2 happenings.


__________________

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 07:35 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Ascended

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
The main premise of this thread is about the virus that is threatening the Heroes and it's relation to the Legacy Virus...while it was established in Season 1, what he is referring to is Season 2 happenings.
What have I posted about that is a spoiler this time? The virus and everything else in my opening post was from season one. Even the virus was present form Mohinder learning about his sister to Molly's infection at the end of the season.

The only difference is this year they're putting more focus on it and going to be exploring it more.

Tell you what Tattoo, since you seem to hate all my post so much since you claim they all have a spoiler why don't you just put me on ignore and make everyone happy. In case you forget they had said the heroes forum would be containing allot of spoilers anyway. And you really seem to be the only one with a problem.

Until now I kinda understood your point thou I didn't agree with it but if your even complaining about this thread then just ignore all my post. wink


__________________

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:33 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Isla De La Muerte

I remember talking about the virus waaaaay back. Someone seems to be pushing to be a Mod around here!


__________________

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:51 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
What have I posted about that is a spoiler this time? The virus and everything else in my opening post was from season one. Even the virus was present form Mohinder learning about his sister to Molly's infection at the end of the season.

The only difference is this year they're putting more focus on it and going to be exploring it more.

Tell you what Tattoo, since you seem to hate all my post so much since you claim they all have a spoiler why don't you just put me on ignore and make everyone happy. In case you forget they had said the heroes forum would be containing allot of spoilers anyway. And you really seem to be the only one with a problem.

Until now I kinda understood your point thou I didn't agree with it but if your even complaining about this thread then just ignore all my post. wink


Let's see...the virus had only affected 2 Heroes in season 1, and one of the cases was over with 30 years before. So there was nothing at that point which presented itself to be like the Legacy Virus.

Not to mention that in other countries they are only halfway through Season 1 right now, all that you're posting about is considered spoilers to them. All you need to do is put the word "Spoiler" in the title of the thread.


__________________

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:54 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Ascended

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
Let's see...the virus had only affected 2 Heroes in season 1, and one of the cases was over with 30 years before. So there was nothing at that point which presented itself to be like the Legacy Virus.

Not to mention that in other countries they are only halfway through Season 1 right now, all that you're posting about is considered spoilers to them. All you need to do is put the word "Spoiler" in the title of the thread.
Whatever man. I just think its funny you seem to be the only one with a problem about this.
If you don't like my post just quit reading them.


__________________

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:58 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Whatever man. I just think its funny you seem to be the only one with a problem about this.
If you don't like my post just quit reading them.


Obviously REX agreed with me, at least about that one post since he added Spoiler Tags to it.

Not to mention it's only been 2 posts that I've even brought this up about. Get the stick out of your ass, I've got nothing against your posts as a whole. I'm trying to be considerate to others who wants to discuss Heroes but aren't at the episodes we are on.


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:00 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Ascended

Umm its been more than that I know.

You've complained abut my theories because they mentioned Elle.
You've complained about my post in Peter's thread for the same reason.
You've complained about my Hiro thread.
and now your complaining about this one.

Those are just then ones I can think of off the top of my head.

And like I said I kinda saw where you were coming form till now.


__________________

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:05 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Umm its been more than that I know.

You've complained abut my theories because they mentioned Elle.
You've complained about my post in Peter's thread for the same reason.
You've complained about my Hiro thread.
and now your complaining about this one.

Those are just then ones I can think of off the top of my head.

And like I said I kinda saw where you were coming form till now.


Those first two are spoilers for everyone, not just people still on Season 1, so those don't fit into this.


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:26 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

As Ken said, I agree with him. Spoiler tags are needed, and I don't want to have to add them every time.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Isla De La Muerte

"Ken"? I guess we are on first name basis. That explains the favoritism.


__________________

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:19 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Gender: Male
Location: The Transmogrifier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
"Ken"? I guess we are on first name basis. That explains the favoritism.
Oh come on roll eyes (sarcastic)

There's no favoritism, it's common courtesy. Get over yourselves.


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:47 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Ascended

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
"Ken"? I guess we are on first name basis. That explains the favoritism.
Thanks anyway Darth. But its cool I'm not gonna let it get to me.


__________________

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:03 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
"Ken"? I guess we are on first name basis. That explains the favoritism.


Oh for ****s sake...

We've both been posting on KMC since 2001, of course we know each other's real names.


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:28 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Isla De La Muerte

Hey I dropped it already but I dont think is fair that u go running to ur boy anytime u want something done or u dont like something about the forum and since he seems to be so biased towards ur opinion he does ur bidding.


__________________

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:25 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Hey I dropped it already but I dont think is fair that u go running to ur boy anytime u want something done or u dont like something about the forum and since he seems to be so biased towards ur opinion he does ur bidding.


Running to my boy? He's a global moderator, the only one who frequents this forum. You're supposed to go to him with complaints and opinions about things in this area. He doesn't agree with me about everything, not everything I go to him about gets taken care of because he doesn't feel the need to do it. Jordan is unbiased.


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:33 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

This made me laugh. So you're claiming I'm Ken's lapdog simply because there should have been some degree of spoiler warning here?

No, I did it because I agreed that it should be up there. If you have a problem with it, please go read our policy on spoilers. Thanks for your opinion.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Isla De La Muerte

All I know is that before season 2 everything was fine. I actually enjoyed posting on the Heroes thread but now it seems that U r the mod because u r always pointing shit out that U deemed out of place. Now I dont care about the Heroes thread.


__________________

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:36 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 08:16 AM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » SPOILERS - Legacy Virus

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.