KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Claude

Claude
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Claude

Claude - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_%28Heroes%29

Yet another one of my favorite heroes. What do you all think of Claude's character on the show? His past with Noah, who he was hiding, and will he be back?

Personally I just really really hope he eventually returns and ends up helping Peter continue training to master his abilities with his school of hard knocks. I'd also like to see some more dialog between him and Bennet now after everythings happened between the two of them and the company.

Also I'd kinda like to see some of the reactions between him and several of the other characters.

For instance him meeting Nikki only to be like "What the hell? Crazy bit*h!" stick out tongue

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:33 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

yes i too like claude.

omg what character dont i like?....

does this work?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 02:38 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
omg what character dont i like?....
Nikki!

Well I hate her at least. Not to fond of Nathan either but he interest me and I want him on the show. Other than that, I'll be happy when Angela kicks the bucket and it really didn't hurt my feeling seeing Candice getting a coffee mug to the head either.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 03:01 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

But Claude rocks!! He's played by Nine, man.

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 04:42 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed, though we shouldn't type-cast. stick out tongue

Claude was amusing. Not to mention his coincidental name.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 05:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Captain REX
Indeed, though we shouldn't type-cast. stick out tongue

Claude was amusing. Not to mention his coincidental name.
It's probably an alias

And when making a character thread, please post a picture, just for posterity.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 08:54 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

Originally posted by Entity
Nikki!

Well I hate her at least. Not to fond of Nathan either but he interest me and I want him on the show. Other than that, I'll be happy when Angela kicks the bucket and it really didn't hurt my feeling seeing Candice getting a coffee mug to the head either.

hey! you're right! how do you know me so well?

does this work?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 12:59 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Eh, I'm pretty sure it's his name. He's known as Claude everywhere else outside of his meetings with Peter: flashbacks in The Company Man and the Golden Handshake graphic novel story of Claude's work with the Company.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 05:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
hey! you're right! how do you know me so well?
Oh I know you very well Forever!
Lets just say your not as "Alone" as you think you are. smokin'

As for Claude's name. I think its just his alias and he's had it so long its basically became his name.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 02:42 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Captain REX
Eh, I'm pretty sure it's his name. He's known as Claude everywhere else outside of his meetings with Peter: flashbacks in The Company Man and the Golden Handshake graphic novel story of Claude's work with the Company.
According to those interviews that I've posted in the Theory Thread, the two writers for the series say it's not is real name.

The way he said "I'm the invisible man, I'm Claude Rains." in that episode seemed like a throwaway reference to the character rather than an actual introduction.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 05:12 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hes such a great actor... makes his character well liked

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 05:17 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

Do something! Fly! Paint me a pretty picture!

who could not love claude!?!?!

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:32 PM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Strangelove
According to those interviews that I've posted in the Theory Thread, the two writers for the series say it's not is real name.

The way he said "I'm the invisible man, I'm Claude Rains." in that episode seemed like a throwaway reference to the character rather than an actual introduction.

Well, as far as we know, he will remain Claude Rains. The name will probably stick, regardless of what his real name is.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 06:03 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

True

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 02:50 AM