KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Takezo Kensei

Takezo Kensei
Started by: DARKLORDCAEDUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Takezo Kensei

(please log in to view the image)

Kensei is a very interesting character to watch unfold. He is also my fave Hero so far this season. Anyone else have thoughts on him?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Last edited by REXXXX on Oct 17th, 2007 at 05:22 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 04:10 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kensei is a very interesting character to watch unfold. He is also my fave Hero so far this season. Anyone else have thoughts on him?

I'm wondering what his real name is...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 04:12 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Likewise.

Funny that he's the undying samurai...still, I would have liked to see him fight the 99 Angry Ronin.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 05:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

i know its a long shot that has come up before...but look at the eyes of the guy who fixed the Kensei sword for hero, its eerie how similar they are to Kensei......the banner that is in the past episodes with hiro is on his desk( or a similar one), it is already established that the owner of the shop is interested in Kensei as his symbol was on the advertisement in the yellow pages, and hiro's father just happens to be there when hiro shows up...hmmmmm

I don't believe Kensei is killing everybody, i think the symbol is a message as to an incident around Kensei, it was mentioned that the 12 tried to save the world...maybe its somhow tied in to the killings

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 01:03 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

I think he may turn out to be one of Claire's ancestors on her mother side (blond hair).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 04:49 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Wouldn't be surprised if it was

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 04:50 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

wouldnt be suprised if he's alive. regeneration could technically give u immortality

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 03:12 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Captain REX
Likewise.

Funny that he's the undying samurai...still, I would have liked to see him fight the 99 Angry Ronin.

well....it is Heroes afterall

we only get red and blue flashes big grin

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 19th, 2007 at 01:18 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 01:14 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

wish it were 2 hour eps!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 03:40 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

and no commercials

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 03:40 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by chickenlover98
wish it were 2 hour eps!

I don't, if the show were 2 hours each episode it would have a shorter season, which ends up being less to look forward to during the year. Also it's not like they would bump up the action during the 2 hours, it would be a lot of exposition and dialog.

Originally posted by chickenlover98
and no commercials

1. Your posts had nothing to do with the topic at hand, which is Takezo Kensei.

2. You made 2 posts in the span of 1 minute, that's frowned upon around all of KMC, could be considered spamming, and is very annoying.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:10 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Originally posted by Tattoo
I don't, if the show were 2 hours each episode it would have a shorter season, which ends up being less to look forward to during the year. Also it's not like they would bump up the action during the 2 hours, it would be a lot of exposition and dialog.

1. Your posts had nothing to do with the topic at hand, which is Takezo Kensei.

2. You made 2 posts in the span of 1 minute, that's frowned upon around all of KMC, could be considered spamming, and is very annoying.

welll sooorry. i mean i love the show so much i wish they had 2 hor eps with no commercials and the same season length. i never said realistically. and no offense i no about the rule, just doesnt matter THAT much.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 05:14 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Yes it does.

Nice trick.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 01:45 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Wonder if he'll get pissed if hiro takes his woman

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeeeah...Hiro knows he'll screw things up, so I don't think he'll actually take the girl.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yeeeah...Hiro knows he'll screw things up, so I don't think he'll actually take the girl.
Unless Hiro was really suppose to have the girl all along.

I just don't see a spark between her and Takezo. Plus I still say Hiro ends up being the hero in history all along. He'll he's already started to prove me right.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 12:13 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Though Takezo himself did take on the 90 Angry Ronin, not Hiro.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 12:48 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Though Takezo himself did take on the 90 Angry Ronin, not Hiro.
Hiro quite laterally dropped him off right in front of them with no where to go. What choice did he have?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 04:26 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He could have run the other way.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:16 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

He could have run the other way.
From what i saw it didn't look like he had a very good way to run, they were already pretty close and even if he had I doubt he would've got far.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:44 AM