KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E09 - Cautionary Tales

S02E09 - Cautionary Tales
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

S02E09 - Cautionary Tales

Synopsis

Convinced that the Company is close to finding them, H.R.G. prepares the family to run -- but Claire has other ideas. Hiro returns from the past and learns of his father's death. Grief-stricken, he flings himself into past and makes a stunning personal discovery. After a charged first encounter with Elle, Suresh makes a decision that could change lives. Meanwhile, Matt struggles with his expanding mental abilities. Maya and Alejandro's relationship is tested as they travel with Sylar. Peter meets someone who could unlock his past.

Preview

Last edited by Strangelove on Nov 13th, 2007 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:22 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i think hiro sees who kills his father

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:47 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Am I the only one who think this episode is gonna be another "Company Man" (I mean how good it's gonna be)

Can't wait for next Monday...

.... and I hope I'm right

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 02:38 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
i think hiro sees who kills his father
that's pretty obvious....

My question is, will he save his father?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 07:24 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

can he save his father? he should try fixing all his other mistakes if he can....

does this work?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 09:20 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I'm just disappointed, still, that this is one of the season's last episodes; to me the season has just kicked off, the groundwork has been set for later revelations, and now we won't see the fruition, if all, until Season 3.

It would have been nice to have this, which looks like a face paced, climactic episodes in the middle of the story arc, rather than the end.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 09:33 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

it was poor planning by the writers... and creator, but at least it's picking up again... and it's not the end of the season, there's still about 12-13 episodes left, the problem it's the strike that's cutting short all series... at least Heroes will have somewhat of a season finale by the of the "Generations" arc

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 05:20 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So what is it? Two more episodes?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 05:42 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

actually 3

Volume 2 ends Dec 3rd

The Canadian Preview

god this episode looks so damn good..... I hope West gets killed big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:23 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Never ever ever take a mans daughter

HAHAHA does it really need two Evers?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:24 PM
S_D_J
Bane

I don't know how it's gonna end... but sure bennet is right when he ask that question,... how did Mohinder thought it was going to end?, he doesn't stand a chance

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 07:03 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I just dont have noah to die... ever

hard to find a badass like him

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 07:09 PM
exanda kane

The editing bamboozled me a little; was that Mohinder or Bob Noah was aiming his Company Gun at?

I think both Noah and Mohinder are too good to lose as characters (If Mohinder is allowed to fiddle with his fathers research, meet any rivals etc), hell even Bob's a good character. No, Cautionary Tales will be shits and giggles.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 07:13 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by S_D_J
I hope West gets killed big grin
Oh shut up.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:42 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
Oh shut up.

No, I won't big grin

Spoilers from Kristin:

Next week, HRG and West are [SPOILER - highlight to read]: going to buddy up. (I know. Kooky.)

Hiro sees his daddy again.

Matt Parker can do so much more than read people's minds! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'll tell you what else he can do, but first...stop what you are doing and give me a million dollars.

Suresh slips further down into the dark side. Boo...

Elle asks if Suresh's superpower is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: to be a punching bag. Ha!big grin]

Bob and Clairebear meet up. This is not good.

We find out who killed Kaito Nakamura. And yes, it's someone we know. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: And his motive is revenge.
Hiro is pissed.
You're gonna love it.

Next week, someone's going to die. And you are not going to like who is going to die. You're not gonna like it one bit. (And neither is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Claire...Whoops. Did I say that out loud?) Anyway, yeah, get ready to freak. sad

Last edited by S_D_J on Nov 15th, 2007 at 03:11 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:07 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You know, half of the things you put in spoiler tags aren't even real spoilers.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 05:02 AM
General Zink
Bane

Better tagged than not, though...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 06:19 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Well while it will suck enormously and be a huge mistake for the show IMO if Noah dies, all that really really matters to me is, PETER BETTER NOT DIE!!! mad

Also they better not kill Mohinder, Hiro, Matt, or Claire. Other than Mohinder I don't see any of those as being real possibilities thou.
Nikki however should've died before the show began. I was so glad to see her infected with a strain of the virus that Mohinder's blood couldn't cure. smile

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:17 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
You know, half of the things you put in spoiler tags aren't even real spoilers.

Originally posted by General Zink
Better tagged than not, though...

though i did put tags on some just to mess around big grin

As much as it pains me to say it, I do think Isaac's painting will come true and we'll have a dead Noah Bennet... though it was said that 3 characters will die, but 2 of them would be bring back... I'm guessing using Claire/Adam's blood

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 05:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That is true. As soon as Claire finds out that she can regenerate other people by giving them her blood, you know she's going to go crazy with that.

"Someone shot Dad? Whatever. *injects* My friend got herpes? No problem. *injects* Cancer? I have the cure! *injects* "

Apparently Adam tried this, eh?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 08:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote