Who shot Nathan? Will he die? Did her mother have anything to do with it? Did HRG do it?
Is Niki dead?
Does Adam escapes being buried alive?
Who are the new villains?
....and WTF happened to Caitlin?...
These questions, and more, are left up in the air when Volume 2 ended, and with no resolution to the Writer's strike, it might be a while until Heroes returns.
So let discuss what's to come and what you think it will happen...
Here there are some spoiler about Volume 3
- Monica will take centre stage as a story arc about her being St Joan unfolds.
- Right from the start of we will know what the big disaster or major plot line is. And it will probably be linked to something small that we already know about from this series.
- A new villain named Knox who returns to his native city of New Orleans, “the criminal territory he used to run before he was sent to prison.” This puts him directly in the path of Micah, his great-aunt Uhura and Monica Daniels.
- It will focus on something other than The Company this time.
- We will see more younger generation heroes.
- The return of some characters from the Season 1 (like Claude)
David Anders ( Adam ) said he will be back, this means he’s not going to die in Volume 2
- Micah’s storyline will end also
- Zachary Quinto (Sylar) will be more bad ass then ever and when we come back he will kill a star on the show
- Villains is the start of something bigger for Heroes and hopefully it will be more fast pace then Generations (Volume 2).
- Ali Larter will return to the show (as Kristin at E!Online has already reported) but are planning to wrap up her storyline up in Volume 3. (eitor’s note: Also, there are rumors floating around that Ali Larter’s evil alter ego Jessica will be a part of the Volume and not Niki.)
Plus some info from Tim Kring himself:
There are plenty more baddies coming after the writers’ strike concludes. In fact, the title of Volume 3 — “Villains” — says it all.”We’ve introduced a cadre of them over the course of the show and we’re going to see them rise up. Just as the heroes have found each other to save the world, the villains will do the same with the opposite intent.” And their numbers may be legion. “The Company has catalogued many of these people over the years. There may be more of them down in that basement than we have alluded to so far.”
Will Sylar be their ringleader? “Sylar getting his power back does not bode well for our heroes,” says Kring, who admits there is one upside to the writers’ strike: Originally, Quinto was not going to be available for much of Volume 3 because of his commitment to the new Star Trek film. Now, with the strike dragging on, he’ll likely be done playing young Spock by the time Heroes returns to production.
"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE
Sylar is back, it's about time, there are rumors and hints, that Adam may return; Noah has to leave his family, all I can say is with these promises, this Volume will be better then the second, hopefully and with the WS they have a long time to think things through.
i love sylar, dont ever say he should die. i hope he ends up takin over the world. im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed maya is alive. omg i wish sylar had killed him. is it just me or was elle particularly useless?
yes it should but i hope sylar will realize he should team up. he should head the villains. it would make him so bad ass.i liked him with a baseball cap he should wear one again that was so tight. he needs alot more powers to keep up with peter now
what's to stop him from killing them and taking their power?
anyway, these "villains" are the anti-thesis to our heroes
as our heroes met up by fate to save the world
the "villains" will meet up by fate to try and destroy the world(or so i understand from what is written in the first post)