KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E06 - Dying of the Light

S03E06 - Dying of the Light
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E06 - Dying of the Light

Official Episode Preview

Impressed by his sudden ruthlessness, Villains Knox and Daphne bring Hiro -- among others -- into the Pinehearst fold, and give him an assignment. With Angela and the Company paralyzed by recent events, Peter goes directly to Pinehearst for answers, and irrevocably changed by the shocking meeting. Meanwhile, Claire and her mother Sandra attempt to free Meredith from the thrall of escaped Villain Doyle, who has the ability to take mental and physical control of others. Later, Nathan brings Tracy to Suresh, hoping he can shed light on the surprising origin of their abilities.

Dying of the Light Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:05 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

cant wait for this episode

PUPPETMASTER!

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

he does look creepy

... hopefully they don't kill him yet

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:11 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

if they do...

ugh

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:14 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

I hope it's Sandra is the one who gets shot. stick out tongue

mad Don't take away my Adam (no homo).

Last edited by Blue_Hefner on Oct 15th, 2008 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 07:50 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
he does look creepy

... hopefully they don't kill him yet

Knowing the writers, they probably will. The dreaded Nightmare Man was taken down easily. The German was killed in one episode, as was Stephen, who was probably the only person who could kill the "immortals" easily.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 08:34 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Knowing the writers, they probably will. The dreaded Nightmare Man was taken down easily. The German was killed in one episode, as was Stephen, who was probably the only person who could kill the "immortals" easily.

we can only hope they don't

so.. next week there's dying in store:

both a hero and a villain will die next week... and my money is on:

as much as I like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: her (she's hot) but... Maya will die... she's useless now... hopefully Mohinder kills her, and then he kills himself in the following episode evil face

...and the villan is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: non other than Adam... surely they'll use him to heal Arthur and then kill him... honestly, I like the character a lot... but like I said in the other thread it doesn't make much sense to have a villain character like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: him, when there's someone obviously much more powerful pulling the strings.

that doesn't make it ok to kill [SPOILER - highlight to read]: him though....

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:03 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

we can only hope they don't

so.. next week there's dying in store:

both a hero and a villain will die next week... and my money is on:

as much as I like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: her (she's hot) but... Maya will die... she's useless now... hopefully Mohinder kills her, and then he kills himself in the following episode evil face

...and the villan is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: non other than Adam... surely they'll use him to heal Arthur and then kill him... honestly, I like the character a lot... but like I said in the other thread it doesn't make much sense to have a villain character like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: him, when there's someone obviously much more powerful pulling the strings.

that doesn't make it ok to kill [SPOILER - highlight to read]: him though....

I really hope they don't kill [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Adam. He's one of the few villains whose character is interesting.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:16 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

he's a great character... but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: what could he possibly do against someone like Arthur?...

Wait till someone takes the bullet out his brain? erm

the other villain could be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: either Angela or Sylar though I find them unlikely.

spoilers from Kristin @ E!

-Claire Discovers Why She's Special: Remember when Uncle Sylar cut off the top of her head and told her she was "different"? Before too long we will learn why and how that special-differentness came to be, and you will not be surprised to learn that the reason has everything to do with Grandma Angela, Grandpa Arthur and the whole previous corrupt generation of Heroes. (Think back to when Kaito Nakamura handed off Baby Claire to HRG.)

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 15th, 2008 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

If that even works. Decapitation seems to work.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:28 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Captain REX
If that even works. Decapitation seems to work.

nah... I think they're going "Future Peter" on this one

...something lame and simple

... though the way DL kill Linderman was great big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:31 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

he's a great character... but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: what could he possibly do against someone like Arthur?...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: What can Arthur do exactly?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:35 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Dunno

something like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the puppet master I presume...He paralyzed Angela just by saying so..... Maury was terrified of him.. and he was/is hooked up to life support... and never spoke once (outside of a dream...)... something powerful it seems

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 12:05 AM
Blue_Hefner

Dunno

something like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the puppet master I presume...He paralyzed Angela just by saying so..... Maury was terrified of him.. and he was/is hooked up to life support... and never spoke once (outside of a dream...)... something powerful it seems

Maybe he's the Phoenix or Xavier of the show . . . . embarrasment And [SPOILER - highlight to read]: some people, including me, think he can take away powers.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 12:15 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

If it is between Adam and the new villain "the puppet master" then I hope it is the latter but I'm not to confident.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 12:21 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Dunno

What happened with Angela was pretty impressive, although I wonder if [SPOILER - highlight to read]: her not moving in the scene afterwards has more to do with the shock of seeing Arthur alive rather than an ability. Obviously, that's just speculation.

As for Maury, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I got the sense that him being obedient had less to do with him being afraid of Arthur and more to do with respecting Arthur as being the brains of the operation. Kinda like with Linderman. His abilities didn't make him fearful. It was his intelligence and cunning.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 12:49 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Whats with the spoilers? Aren't they just guesses?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 03:18 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by celestialdemon
What happened with Angela was pretty impressive, although I wonder if [SPOILER - highlight to read]: her not moving in the scene afterwards has more to do with the shock of seeing Arthur alive rather than an ability. Obviously, that's just speculation.

As for Maury, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I got the sense that him being obedient had less to do with him being afraid of Arthur and more to do with respecting Arthur as being the brains of the operation. Kinda like with Linderman. His abilities didn't make him fearful. It was his intelligence and cunning.

Angela was told she wasn't going to be able to move... and she stays still, only able to move her eyes... it wasn't just shock

Maury was clearly afraid... like he was being reprimanded... and Arthur never spoke a word, he was constantly apologizing, as if afraid to be punished or something.... now why would Mr. Nightmare act like than in front of a paraplegic?
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Whats with the spoilers? Aren't they just guesses?

have you read the spoilers?, than maybe it's just speculation.. if turn out to be true ...then

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 03:59 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

oh dang.

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 06:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Seems like Arthur entered and participated in her dream, to me. He's got a mental power, methinks.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 06:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote