KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E10 - The Eclipse - Part 1

S03E10 - The Eclipse - Part 1
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E10 - The Eclipse - Part 1

Official Episode Preview

After reuniting Sylar and Elle, Arthur orders them to find Claire and bring her to him. Matt, Hiro and Ando team up together and follow Daphne to her hometown of Lawrence, Kansas to discover what she’s been hiding. Meanwhile, Nathan and Peter Petrelli travel together to Haiti in search of the only man that can stop their father from destroying the world, the Haitian.

The Eclipse - Part 1 Preview

The Eclipse - Pt 1 Canadian Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:06 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

In other news Seth Green and Breckin Meyer guest star during this episode...as Comic Book Store owners/geeks, probably helping Hiro...
I loved last Sunday's Robot Chicken

If the first Eclipse gave them their powers, and this one takes them away....

... why the older Generation kept their powers during the other Eclipse?

This episode has the potential to be Spectacular or Craptacular, and that depends and how the writers explain things... and judging by how things have gone so far...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:34 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

sneek peeks:

- Arthur orders Sylar and Elle to go get Claire
- Claire and Angela discuss what to do next
- Nathan and Peter crash in Haiti
- Nathan and Peter have a brotherly discussion

- Matt and Daphne go after Hiro

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 04:48 PM
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
sneek peeks:

- Arthur orders Sylar and Elle to go get Claire
- Claire and Angela discuss what to do next
- Nathan and Peter crash in Haiti
- Nathan and Peter have a brotherly discussion

I forgot: there's a Seth Green and Breckin Meyer scene in the first vid aswell

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 05:54 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

time for peter to get a scar

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 06:31 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Good too see Bennett kick some ass, I was getting bored kinda.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 02:41 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know I'm too big of an HRG fanatic; when he kicked the shit out of Sylar and Elle, I got off the couch and whooped and yelled in delight. It was definitely the highlight of the episode. Those two knew they were ****ed and he left them in a barely conscious heap.

HRG > everyone.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 04:13 AM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Next EP looks exciting with no/little silly stand around talkings like the stupid Hobbit.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:18 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I'm glad they made HRG whooped their asses. They needed to feel what it's like to get beat down. Hopefully that will put some more humanity in them.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 07:46 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

I was so happy when Noah owned Sylar, that guy had it coming.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 10:49 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I giggled like a three year old girl. Seriously, Noah Bennet is the most badass man in the cast. None can contend with him. Peter hasn't done shit like that even with powers.

Jack Coleman is God's avatar. HRG > Peter. HRG > the world.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 10:53 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I was about to scream "Double Kill!" at the the end and then the freaking "To Be Continued" thing popped up!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:56 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wittig
Restricted

Account Restricted

crazy episode
i liked it

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 08:00 AM
Wittig is currently offline Click here to Send Wittig a Private Message Find more posts by Wittig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Some great moments....but not an overall good episode, so many cuts and shifting between characters........its getting to me

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:14 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I thought it was a good episode. I agree about HRG laying some smackdown.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:17 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

So the single most important thing to me about this ep and I totally missed it because people absolutely HAVE to call me at the worst possible times.

So my one and only question, what is Daphne's big secret? All I caught was the look on Matt's face when he saw something and then it cut scenes.

Peter jumping Nathan's ass for being Arthur's puppet and saying, "If your not gonna do this for the right reasons at least do it for the selfish ones!" was pretty damn sweet thou. lol

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 06:27 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea that was a good scene

and the whole Daphne thing.. my guess is, shes so fast that when her power is taken away her legs are completely useless and she cannot use them

she had support bracers for her legs and had to use crutches

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 06:32 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I liked this episode a lot, though there's still few things that irked me a bit, mostly characters development

As much as I like Elle, it was dumb to hear her say things like "I turned you into a monster" just moments away from whatever happened to the car salesman ... I know she's really messed up, but even that doesn't make much sense...

apart from that, and the long Eclipse (what's up with that? I though you can't look directly at an eclipse, here everyone looks at it like it's nothing) I enjoyed the episode, I liked Daphne's revelation (makes sense why she didn't want to lose her powers), and Tracy double-crossing Arthur was unexpected...
and a good cliffhanger at the end, looking forward to next episode

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:50 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Yea that was a good scene

and the whole Daphne thing.. my guess is, shes so fast that when her power is taken away her legs are completely useless and she cannot use them

she had support bracers for her legs and had to use crutches
no, if you read the latest graphic novel, you can see that it was a disease that put her in crutches, not her ability. When she got her ability, it somehow puts her disease in remission.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 04:51 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote