KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gandalf vs Sephiroth

Who will wins?
This poll is closed.
Gandalf 15 65.22%
Sephiroth 8 34.78%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gandalf vs Sephiroth
Started by: NinjaJJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Warakia
Warakia

Gandalf vs Sephiroth

big grin

Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) versus Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)

Who will wins? evil face

big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 04:54 PM
Warakia is currently offline Click here to Send Warakia a Private Message Find more posts by Warakia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I dont know who Sephiroph is, so I'll have to go for Gandalf

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 05:55 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deus_ex_Machina

sephiroth, no doubt

i mean hes ultra powerfull

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 07:03 PM
Deus_ex_Machina is currently offline Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

A video game character versus a novel character. Why is this in this forum?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 07:06 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
A video game character versus a novel character. Why is this in this forum?

I second this, and Sephiroth would murder him

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 09:44 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm not a FF fan so I pick Gandalf.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 10:09 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Dude Gandolf has lived 800 lives of men and has powers beyond imagination, he can stop arrows in mid air and melt the sword in your hand, create lightning and fire from nothing and is a nearly invincible swordsmen. Only an entity of pure darkness and at the command of near endless armies and master of necromancy rivals the power of Gandolf... Sauron if you don't know. Truly the movie underplays Gandalf's power. Sephiroth was dead before he entered the contest... eek!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 05:02 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

^ Ditto

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 05:10 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Sephiroth can blow up a galaxy, he would turn Gandolf into dust. and a being of pure evil? Sephiroth was a god by the end of FF7, and was infinetly evil

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 05:18 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Whelp didn't know that, considering a couple of pathetic heroes in FF would beat his butt every time.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 06:01 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Sephiroth only lost to Cloud and his mates in the promised land because Areth's prayer syphoned most of his strength away. I mean we're talking about a guy who slaughtered Shinra HQ, impaled a giant snake on a tree, got tossed into the lifestream and frozen and yet still had enough power to make a solid astral projection of himself, freed the Weapons, held back Holy and created an almost imprentrable sheild with just his will, was seen to be indestructible in Clouds flashback and oh yeah possed an attack that reduces a Solar System to dust.
Gandalf on the other hand makes a flashlight with his staff, and that includes the books because I have them.
Now who do you say is going to win?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 12:07 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I just got a question about the Timing of Sephiroth. Now how long does it take him to build up his powers? Does he have to go through stages in order to use his powers. How long does it take him to do that? I'm not saying he is not powerful, but is he very quick?

As for Gandalf, he fough Balrog in the Mines of Moria when he was Gandalf the grey, he reappears as a more imposing figure clad all in white. The change of color is significant, for he has come to replace the corrupted Saruman as the chief of the Wizards. In a sense he has become Saruman, or rather what Saruman should have been.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 03:23 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deus_ex_Machina

sephiroth has the power, presto

always

he doenst need to build up

one of his attacks reduces a solar system to ashes, and another reduces ure health to its minimum

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 08:00 PM
Deus_ex_Machina is currently offline Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Moving to the Games forums...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 09:14 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

i would have to go with gandalf with this. Now if you are talking about gandalf the gray than sephiroth but gandalf the white would kick sephs ass

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:11 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Gandalf all the way, all he'd have to do was blind sephiroth then slam him in the nards with his staff. Game Over for Seph, and can you believe that Gandalf didn't even break a sweat big grin

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 11:21 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

ummm i go with seph boy gandalf is good no doubt but he's not all powerful but if your going in different times of their lives i mean if gandalf was at his peak and sepheroth a 12 year old gandalf might stand a chance but if your going when they were both at their most powerful then seph can take out a galaxy kill ya in one hit while gandalf has alot of his powers such as knocking arrows out of the air and making swords really hot i dunno

you realize however if we're goin on the commercial standards such as the game we should be going by the movies though in which gandalf kills many orcs while a girl is cuttin off the nazgul rides's head (that was so sweet)

but to end my little speach gandalf is more of a leader/mentor in the books and movie than he is a warrior and sepheroth is a down to the bone warrior

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 11:54 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

This is a very unrealistic and unfair comparison.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 12:49 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
This is a very unrealistic and unfair comparison.

Exactly-

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:56 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Once again the only power that Gandalf truly displays is a big white light that scares evil people. Now contray to popular belief Sephiroth is not truly evil, he's insane, his mind has been twisted by Jenova. And it's not the mindless insanity of a raving lunatic, it's a cold calculating ruthless insanity Gandalf has yet to meet. Gandalf's power of making swords hot and stopping arrows are useless against the knowldge of the Centra he can't win

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 12:02 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote