KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Top Street Fighter

Top Fighter
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shin Akuma 12 63.16%
Evil Ryu 5 26.32%
Ultimate Rugal 0 0%
Shao Khan 0 0%
Shinnok 0 0%
Kintaro 0 0%
M. Bison 0 0%
Dragon King 1 5.26%
Goro 0 0%
Motaro 0 0%
Gill 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Top Street Fighter
Started by: wolf biologist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Top Street Fighter

I was just wondering what the best match would be between any 2 given characters from Mortal Kombat or street fighter. But I do not want this thread to be just about everybody arguing about which game is better. I just want people to discuss what match will be the best and give the outcome and reason. It can be street fighter against street fighter, SF vs. MK, or MK vs. MK. I really don't care but just don't make it about which game is better. For me I will do SF vs. SF: Akuma vs. Gill. Who will win? You decide.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 05:34 AM
wolf biologist is currently offline Click here to Send wolf biologist a Private Message Find more posts by wolf biologist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

I forgot to add Gill to my poll does anyone know how I can edit my poll. Well if you are going to vote for gill you better say so. Sorry.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 05:40 AM
wolf biologist is currently offline Click here to Send wolf biologist a Private Message Find more posts by wolf biologist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I choose akuma vs evil ryu .. and I think evil ryu would win simply because he's nearly mastered the good side of the hadou.. so he should be 10 times more elite when entering the dark side, ripping akuma to shreds

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:48 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

No way saTsuJin. Evil Ryu would never beat akuma. Akuma would just go shin akuma on him and kick his ass. Also evil ryu is not even close to controlling the dark hadou. Akuma on the other hand did, and not any street fighters are a match for Akuma especially if he goes shin on their asses.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 01:03 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Agree.Akuma mastered Dark hadou before Ryu even herad of it.

4 me i say Shin Akuma vs Ultimate Rugal
Suck a cool fight

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:59 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

Evil Ryu by far..against akuma.... you guys need to seen street fighter alpha the movie..that movie was so awsome...!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:15 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

How come no1 votes on polls? Please vote! Also I would like to see a triple threat match between gill, akuma, and ryu. That would be sweet.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:32 AM
Joker1237

Ognea the Dragon King has this. I mean he is hard to beat on Normal lol.

I mean Raiden even did his self blow up thing on the Dragon King, which took out the whole castle of Shang Tsung. and it has ZERO affect on the Dragon King.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:04 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolf biologist
No way saTsuJin. Evil Ryu would never beat akuma. Akuma would just go shin akuma on him and kick his ass. Also evil ryu is not even close to controlling the dark hadou. Akuma on the other hand did, and not any street fighters are a match for Akuma especially if he goes shin on their asses.
You dont have to have control over something to use it and do damage.. in fact the state of having no control over it would keep akuma guessing. Akuma went straight to darkness remember.. so he has no true foundation of the basic art

besides you're acting like this is dragon ball.. akuma cant go shin like goku goes super saiyajin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:39 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Precisely how does Akuma Shin out?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:36 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

He turned Shin Akuma when he defeated Ororchi or Rugal i think

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:00 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Dude, (saTsuJin) akuma can turn shin whenever he gets really mad, and he did master the "basic art". Don't forget that Akuma was brothers with ryu and ken's teacher and killed him which ryu probably can't do. Also Akuma killed his teacher (also his brothers teacher), which means that he knew everything his brother knew which means that he knew everything ken and ryu knows, and Akuma was capable of killing his teacher and his brother proving that he is elite or a MASTER at the art he was learning, since he beat his master, did Ryu beat his master with his own strongest move? NO. Also Akuma has been doing martial arts the same amount of time as Ryu, ALL HIS LIFE.He has just been perfecting his art and becoming stronger. He also managed to master the dark hadou which means he has mastered ryu's art (their martial art style is the same) and the dark hadou which brings out his max power. Ryu has the ability to turn into dark ryu but it is not controlled and only happens when he is extremely mad. On the other hand Akuma bring out his true self whenever he wants because he has mastered the dark hadou unlike ryu. See it would be stupid to even try to oppose Akuma with Ryu the only character that would give Akuma trouble would be GILL. That's it no Ryu no Dark Ryu no ken no M. Bison no twelve no no thing. Get it Akuma is on the the God level *****.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:04 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Indeed.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:33 PM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

I am going to post the tier of Street Fighter from Street Fighter Plot Guides which is one of if not the most accurate SF Guides known.
Also in the tiers I am not posting the fighters in no particular order.

Tier 1
Oro ( I don't know why), Akuma, and Gill -notice how ryu or dark ryu is not here saTsuJin. These characters are in the godly range. These people outclass everybody. These 3 are the most powerful characters in all Street Fighter.

Tier 2- this tier consists of the 2nd strongest group that have little or no chance of beating the 1st tier.
M. Bison, Saget, Ryu, Evil Ryu, and Q( hinted)-I don't agree with Q.

Tier 3- this group is still strong and has little hope of beating people in the second tier.
Ken, Gen, Rose, Charlie, and Urien.

Tier 4-this tier is getting in the OK range nothing special. Little hope of beating the 3rd tier.
Guile, Chun-Li, Hugo, Vega, Twelve (hinted)

Tier 5-you know same old same old, little hope of beating the 4th tier.
Adon, Guy, Sakura, Cody, Balrog, Cammy, Zangief, Dhalsim, T Hawk, Alex

Tier 6- you know little chance of beating tier #5
Everyone else but Tier 7 (things get really sloppy here, due to how most
characters below tier 5 do not have enough storyline info to tier on
non circumstantial evidence). A pretty good guess, I think, would be this
(consider the rest of the characters in this tier and below to just be
hinted)

Tier 7-when you get this far down you know you gotta suck
The Twelve Dolls, Rolento, Sodom, Karin, Birdie, Necro, Dudley

Tier 8-same as #7
Blanka, Fei Long, Honda

Tier 9-horrible
Makoto, Ibuki, Elena, Yun, Yang

Tier 10-almost there
Dee Jay, R. Mika, Dan

Tier 11-here we are the worst of the worst. Most people think of him as a joke more or less.
Sean

Well there you have it the best to the worst. Enjoy. And saTsuJin suck it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:14 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Good list.But u forgot Dan.He belongs in tier 11.
Or 12..And Makoto isnt that bad.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:29 PM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Well most of this list is from a very accurate SF site and I just posted it to show saTsuJin how ryu is on tier 2 not 1 like Akuma which means he is worse then Akuma. Yeah I agree with you that Dan does belong on the same tier with Sean since they both suck. And I would put Makoto on tier 7 he is OK, since I usually don't experiment with new characters. I have almost perfectly mastered all of Akuma's and Dark Ryu's moves. Once I perfect them and do them without even thinking then I will play with other characters like ken, makoto, and gen.

Out of ken, ryu, and akuma if ken went into violent ken, ryu into dark ryu, and akuma into shin akuma and ken and ryu teamed up who would win? Also I read somewhere that there is a shin bison with powers close to the dark hadou? Have you heard of this? And I heard of a different ryu that had physco powers like bison have you heard of this?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:24 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Whoa man big grin
Slow down..I no all of Akumas moves..I think i do and Shin akuma would still win.Shin Bison..Doudt it.Bison doesnt use hadou he uses that physco power.Matbe it is in the comic books.Ryu..I still doudt ryu has physco power 2..He resisted it when bison tried 2 control him.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:32 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Any 1 herre

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:32 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Yeah I am here and well I am sure you do know all of Akumas' moves but you can't rule out the other major powerhouses like gill and shin bison.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:59 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Indeed.And Violent Ken

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:07 AM