KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jak and Daxter vs, Rachet and Clank

Jak and Daxter vs. Rachet and Clank
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Rachet and Clank 3 37.50%
Jak and Daxter 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jak and Daxter vs, Rachet and Clank
Started by: Bad Wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Jak and Daxter vs, Rachet and Clank

Who would win?

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:04 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I like Jak more (what a badass) but ratchet and Clank are a bit too much here... Big guns and a freaking endless supply of nanotech. He could probly wait while Jak goes berserk and rips at his armor for 20 minutes, then whip out a RYNO and blast him to kingdom come. Now The Precursors vs. Nefarious and his armies would be entertaining...

Anyhoo, if he could use both light and dark eco at the same time, in tandem with all of his guns he might take ratchet... Put all the light eco into a shield and run at him blasting away with a peacemaker, then turn dark and drop a bomb. I dunno, but its goin at least 8/10 Ratchet.

Oh, and Daxter would beat up Clank's metal ass.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:30 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Daxter cant beat Clank..Clank would turn in2 Giant Clank.
Ratchet cuzz R.Y.N.O is stronger than Peacemaker

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:05 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

ratchet and clank cuz daxter is a freakin squirrl and clank is a robot clank can squassh his acorn eatin anus but jak could beat rachet any day of the week so i dont realy know ??? confused

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:10 PM
bushidorodent is currently offline Click here to Send bushidorodent a Private Message Find more posts by bushidorodent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms. Sexy

Jak will win, with all of those guns, he will win

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:13 PM
Ms. Sexy is currently offline Click here to Send Ms. Sexy a Private Message Find more posts by Ms. Sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Ratchet has more guns( ova 27)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:18 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Total, he's got way more than 27. And Clank's a b!tch, where Daxter is an absolute pimp. Pimp>b!tch. Giant Clank doesn't count, he could step on Jak too. You need one of those pad things. Fine, if R&C get a Giant Clank pad, Jak and Daxter get 600 precursor orbs and the full cheat list from Jak 3... (invulnerability and unlimited eco baby)

And Peacemaker>than RYNO when Ratchet uses all 25 shots to try to blast away light Jak with a shield up... (that was my point, Jak has a limited invulnerability ability, so he can waste ratchet's ammo)

Still, 8/10 to Ratchet.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:49 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

this has been done already

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:57 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

yes

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 01:34 AM
WAF3001
Randomnosity

When is this gonna be locked?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:37 AM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote