KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link vS Legolas

Link vS Legolas
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Warning Link vS Legolas

Link vS Legolas

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 12:59 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Link. He's not stupid like orcs. Beats up on huge freaking monster bosses regularly. Plus he's got magic (Din's Fire+Nayru's Love invulnerability=a$$ kickage). And if we can use masks, say the Fierce Deity, it's not even a contest. And oh yea, he's damn good with a shield, so arrows won't do a whole lot.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:33 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

I agree plus one blow to the face and Legolas would give up and start worrying about his complection!!LOL!!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:38 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

most likely link.
if they just met and link had no prep time legalos might get him but i still say link could beat him

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:52 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

link.. he has invulnerability magic and bottled fairy's to keep him tickin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:53 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

That's a big might though. Both unprepped, I'd give 8/10 to Link. Arrows can get lucky. Prepped, I'd go with Link at least 9...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:53 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Why even ask this question? The LotR elf may be good with a bow, but the LoZ elf has a bow, a sword, a hammer, a hookshot, iron boots (for kicking), a shield, bombs, bom-chus, magic, and one to four life-giving fairies on his side.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:01 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Damn, no ones going movie fanboy and saying Legolas killed an elefant...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:06 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

and Link banished Ganon how many times?

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:11 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Link will win this. The only thing for Legolas (movie version) is the automatic infinite arrows cheat enabled.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:41 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Link without a doubt...

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:07 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

I THINK IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT LINK WILL KICK LEGA_LOSER'S ASS ANY DAY OF THE WEEK ninja devil laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:58 PM
bushidorodent is currently offline Click here to Send bushidorodent a Private Message Find more posts by bushidorodent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Still, I would almost enjoy arguing with an Orlando Bloom (coughGAYcough) fanboy/girl. I can see it now.

"But legolas is sooooo dreamy!"
"Link has a princess for a main squeeze. And he can turn into a guitar player with fins. Beat that."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:53 PM
savagerampage

Link

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:34 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebuu
Eternal Summoner

Link as more weapons the Legalos. Just one swing with the Megaton Hammer and elf boy will shatter.
The only way Legalos will win is if they are fighting on 4ft. deep snow. Unless Link can float like Legalos.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:25 PM
Beelzebuu is currently offline Click here to Send Beelzebuu a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

This is hard to compare as Legoals is from a movie wheras Link is from a game with made up weapons.

I say Legolas would win as he could fire an arrow through Links head with no bother at all. In fact Legolas never misses.

Plus you don't really know legolas full power as he is resrticed by the movie which was then made into the game.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:06 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muslimleader89
Restricted

Account Restricted

DIE MOFO[s

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 11:49 PM
muslimleader89 is currently offline Click here to Send muslimleader89 a Private Message Find more posts by muslimleader89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Legolas never misses? Why in the movie did the orc lighter dude get into the grate underneath the Deeping Wall at Helm's Deep?

He's better than orcs, but not Link. Link is perfectly competent with a shield and can block arrows, plus he has invulnerability magic. If you talk game Legolas vs. game Link, its even farther apart, as all of the ranged weapons in LOTR weren't nearly as good as the close range. And Link destroys Legolas up close. And then if you count his Soul Calibur appearance in SC2 for Gamecube, well then.

Link is basically a better version of Legolas. Bow skills, elfy ears, and a whole lot more.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:01 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

And yes!!! Finally someone who disagrees! One sided threads are no fun at all...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:01 PM
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Well actually he hit that Berserker twice on each shoulder, with say thousands of Urk-hai in the way.

Legolas is able to fire 3 arrows at once

Plus I would like to add in the video for the new Legand of Zelda where Link gets on the horse is totally copying Legoals.

Plus Legolas' arrows are quite strong as in the first movie he shoots an arrow through an orcs head with which you can't argue with as an orcs head would be the same strenght as a humans head.

Legoals also has his twin blades to fight with if Link gets close.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:57 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote