KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » ryu and ken vs scorpion and sub-zero

ryu and ken or scorp and sub
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ryu and ken 9 30.00%
scoripn and sub-zero 21 70.00%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ryu and ken vs scorpion and sub-zero
Started by: legacy92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
legacy92

ryu and ken vs scorpion and sub-zero

woo would win dis clash of battles

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:54 PM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Ryu n ken

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:11 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boba_is_fatt

Three words "Get Over Here!!"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:07 AM
Boba_is_fatt is currently offline Click here to Send Boba_is_fatt a Private Message Find more posts by Boba_is_fatt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

yeah Subzero and Scorpin will win this. I mean one of them is the undead lol.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:07 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think it would definately be a hard fought battle.. I'm picturing MK1 Sub and Scorp vs Street Fighter 2 Ryu and Ken though

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:05 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Why Not MK2??? I feel the fighters of SF2 could beat(Game play wise) MK1,, the fighters are a bit slow, easy moves and not as fast. I pretty sure SF2 Ryu could beat Goro with no problems(But SF1 Ryu would lose to MK1 Goro)

On MK2 and SF2, the fighters are more even. Speed is about the same on both fighters. Just my thoughs.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:33 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

why don't we just go for the latest versions of each

so all i have to say is this

"Shinku Hadoken" beam emits from ryu's palms goes straight through sub-zero.

Scorpion looks through the hole and say's "hey i can see my house from here"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:29 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fieldy69
poop

They are equal in fighting skill but Mk boys win power wise
those energy ball things from street fighter are weak compared to ice and spear rope

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:17 AM
Fieldy69 is currently offline Click here to Send Fieldy69 a Private Message Find more posts by Fieldy69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Although Ryu and Ken CLEARLY outmatch them in hand-to-hand fighting, one cannot rule out Sub-Zero's and Scorpions' obvious powers.

The freeze ball would prove quite handy, as well as the ice clone, and many other assortments of ice-related attacks.

Then Scorpion has his Hellfire attack, the teleporting kick, and, of course, the spear-rope.

I just don't think Ryu and Ken have the ability at all to stand up to this barrage of lethal attacks. They may have the haduken and the Shinku-Haduken, but I dunno. I don't think they would have enough time at all to perform these attacks before they are frozen/torched/speared.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 02:06 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

comic book wise scorpion and subzero

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:53 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

this is nuts the guys split tidal waves with their energy, one superattack puts scorpion inhis final resting place, and sub zero meets his family.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:16 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

ryu and ken , the attacks from sub zero and scorpion may be more lethal ,since they fight to kill , but in terms of power ryu and ken surpass them a lot , i mean ryu destroy islands with hadouken , and ken and ryu are both teamworkp artners , and even if they dont win in power they sure win in teamwork

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:30 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

like i said.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:25 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get over here!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:46 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

even jonh cage dodged scorpions spear , why ryu and ken couldnt do that too . I mean they are in a hole another level than scorpion and sub zero , sub is the stronger in the team (i think) but a freezing beam cant do anything against a hadouken , and as said before ryu and ken are both superior in hand to hand combat , they sure will win

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:51 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

this is sad they are strong but the prior two have shown farr greater feats of strength.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:23 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Ryu and Ken with ease. Ryu just tell Ken to step back, and throw a Shinku-Hadoken, vaporizing both of them.

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:04 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

hells yeah Ryu and Ken all the way rock

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:12 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Someone thinks that scorpion can beat Shin akuma on the other threads.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:17 PM
Hooverman

yeah right hella dumb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:22 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote