KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief vs Megaman!

Master Chief vs Megaman!
Started by: DarkAnakin226

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAnakin226

Shocked Master Chief vs Megaman!

Okay, these charcters are both great characters, Megaman has one of the best series and, Halo 1 and 2 are both kick ass. Now I wanna know, who do you think would when in a fight to the death, Megaman, or Master Chief? evil face

Old Post May 10th, 2005 09:57 PM
DarkAnakin226 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAnakin226 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAnakin226 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Depends what kind of Megaman you're talkin here. A good one is a slightly weaker Samus. Which I think could take Chief. His jumping is still huge, and his wall jumping abilities and power slide are pretty good. Plus with all his energy cans and everything, it takes a while to kill him. If we bring em to reality and think that walking into the side of a metal spike kills megaman, I'm going with MC. He's just so much more skilled.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 04:07 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Depends what kind of Megaman you're talkin here. A good one is a slightly weaker Samus. Which I think could take Chief. His jumping is still huge, and his wall jumping abilities and power slide are pretty good. Plus with all his energy cans and everything, it takes a while to kill him. If we bring em to reality and think that walking into the side of a metal spike kills megaman, I'm going with MC. He's just so much more skilled.

r u talking the X series

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:15 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

He still dies from walking into spikes in the X Series. And for the record, X7 sucked. As did the RPG. And X8. Stupid Capcom. Though the jumping and stuff is all X, yea.

Old Post May 12th, 2005 04:50 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

k just wondering i think MC would win also although Zero would put up a better challenge than megaman would

Old Post May 12th, 2005 08:07 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

meagman would take his little arm gun and make master cheif question his sexuality and then yell ggggg unit!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:08 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

And then get a plasma grenade chucked on his head and blow up. MC just seems a more calm and cool tactician type. (probly cuz his games are geared towards an older audience) Megaman is kind of like a watered down Samus with a lot more but mostly useless weapons. His most powerful was always the charged normal cannon. Megaman is a soldier, rather than a commander. Chief is just way too good.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 04:28 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

megamans hadouken 1-shotted sigma, chief should be an easy target stick out tongue

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:01 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

X is way to easy to beat

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:50 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
megamans hadouken 1-shotted sigma, chief should be an easy target stick out tongue

Charge up requires you to be defenseless for at least 5 or 6 seconds. If he's anywhere close, Chief can kill him with just that. And when did he ever 1 shot kill Sigma? Sigma's always the game's end boss... After-the-fight cut scenes don't count.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:09 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

But books count right?
because MC will totally kick his ass. He can punch throug walls. I read it. And yes, I can read.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:05 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Dizzle
Charge up requires you to be defenseless for at least 5 or 6 seconds. If he's anywhere close, Chief can kill him with just that. And when did he ever 1 shot kill Sigma? Sigma's always the game's end boss... After-the-fight cut scenes don't count.
nope.. hadouken special in megaman x was instant.. otherwise you couldnt beat sigma , as he saber dashes you immediately as the round starts

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:32 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Chief wins. Hands down. And yeah, good book Smas. The first one and the third one are the best.

If they don't put more Spartans in the next installment, I will cry.

Exerpt.
http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/...mp;view=excerpt

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:43 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote