KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Luke Skywalker versus Link

Luke Skywalker versus Link
Started by: DarkAge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Luke Skywalker versus Link

The Master Sword is fully charged and can not be destroyed by a lightsaber. Luke has full Jedi powers and Link has the magic he had in OoT. In my opinion the fact that Link's courage, wisdom and power are in perfect balance would see him through to victory.

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post May 21st, 2005 03:16 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Does Force Choke get through Nayru's love? And if not, then does Link really have a chance of hitting Luke? (I'm kinda going by full-potential Luke and whatnot)

I'm really leaning towards no to both, so Luke dodges for a while till Link runs out of magic then Force Chokes him. Link is my boy, but he's not takin a jedi.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:00 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

confused

Link?? from Legend of Zelda ?? fighting Luke Skywalker??? oookkaayyy

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:29 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

o_O.... luke'll cut through that fairy like butter.. use tha f0rce~~

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:48 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Full potential?

Luke. . . doesn't matter if the force choke can get through Naryu's love. . .

Full potential means full force powers. . . and those are nasty.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:38 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Yes, the force choke would probably get through Nayru's Love, Vader choked that Imperial remotely in TESB just by looking at him on a monitor. However, Link can teleport with Farore's Wind and unleash a huge ball of fire with Din's Fire and that could have the potential to **** Luke up.

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:32 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
o_O.... luke'll cut through that fairy like butter.. use tha f0rce~~

hes not really a fariy idon't think unless Hylians are fairys i think they are elves
Originally posted by DarkAge
Yes, the force choke would probably get through Nayru's Love, Vader choked that Imperial remotely in TESB just by looking at him on a monitor. However, Link can teleport with Farore's Wind and unleash a huge ball of fire with Din's Fire and that could have the potential to **** Luke up.

thats true plus his light arrows will do a whole shit load of damage to luke

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:42 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

arrows... against a lightsaber....................... no expression

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:46 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

light arrows... light saber... Hmm...

Why would they be fighting? They're both skinny blondes out to save the universe with glowy swords. I think they'd team up to take down Darth Ganon. stick out tongue

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:55 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
arrows... against a lightsaber....................... no expression

not what i ment

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:57 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Link is far cooler, but any Jedi would kick his ass.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:05 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

any jedi yes but my my opinion is luke is a wuss

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:12 AM
Stealth
Ranger

Luke...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:57 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

I don't think Link would stand a chance messed

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:16 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

Link would kick Lukes ass with the power of the triforce , if the force is a lot of trouble ,the triforce is a lot more trouble , and if the lightsaber cant destroy the master sword nor Links shield , and the light saber can deflect the laser from rifles , but i dont think it could be done with magic . I think it would only block the magic , like it does wit the dark force thunder

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:13 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Hoshi
Link would kick Lukes ass with the power of the triforce , if the force is a lot of trouble ,the triforce is a lot more trouble , and if the lightsaber cant destroy the master sword nor Links shield , and the light saber can deflect the laser from rifles , but i dont think it could be done with magic . I think it would only block the magic , like it does wit the dark force thunder
The dark force lightning was deflected back onto palpatine. . . that's why it disfigured him.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 05:59 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chiram
Lost one.

all jedi's beat non-jedi's. LOL.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 06:12 PM
Chiram is currently offline Click here to Send Chiram a Private Message Find more posts by Chiram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Chiram
all jedi's beat non-jedi's. LOL.
Naw. . Magneto pwns Vader. . .

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:50 PM
Hoshi

wrong , it had deformed him because he used too much power from the darkside without being prepared , if you dont believe me why dooku thunder havent been deflected since he is much weaker than palpatine

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 11:33 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Luke in forty-five seconds.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 11:55 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote