KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Darth Vader vs Superman

Vader Superman
This poll is closed.
Vader 19 45.24%
Superman 19 45.24%
tie 1 2.38%
don't care 3 7.14%
Total: 42 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Vader vs Superman
Started by: DaRk Lotus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

Darth Vader vs Superman

I'm haveing a fight with my freind about this help me out

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:03 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Darth vader can do a force choke because Superman can die without air but then Superman could use his laser eyes and shoot Vader in the face, then Vader could take out his light saber to block that and then kills off Superman with the force choke.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:31 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

This is non-fight. Superman. Easily. Force Choke won't work. His lungs are EXTREMELY powerful. And he can hold his breath for hours.

One punch is all he requires.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:29 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

If he can hold is breath for hours why does he need to wear a spacesuit in the cartoon? But then again in the movie he doesn't wear one when he is turning back time or was he in the atmosphere?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:00 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

That's the cartoon. Don't judge Superman on the cartoon. It's likely judging X-Men on the movie.

As for the movie that was based on Pre-Crisis Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman was god-like. Current Superman is depowered.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:12 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
That's the cartoon. Don't judge Superman on the cartoon. It's likely judging X-Men on the movie.

As for the movie that was based on Pre-Crisis Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman was god-like. Current Superman is depowered.

but would still slaughter vader...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

I don't think he needs air, he lived in the sun for 1000 years to become superman prime. . .

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:50 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Okay, I don't really know alot of Supermans powers.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:53 PM
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

but all vader has to do is use the force to hold Superman still then use his lightsaber to cut him in half

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:41 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Ha!

apparently you don't even know about pre-crisis superman.He was so powerful he sneezed and almost deystoryed a galaxy!One time an enemy was talking to him and while the bad guy was talking superman was frying his brain with heat ray vision and the bad guy didn't even know it!

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:07 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

I'M not talking about other Supermen mad just the one on earth.
I don't want to hear any more about pre-crisis superman or any other one!!!!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:12 PM
mr.smiley

It's all the same superman.
Pre-crisis is the same one only even more powerful.I think their was something with a dimension change or whatever,but it realy didn't change the fact it was the same superman.Anyhow,any version of superman takes Darth Vader.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:53 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

No contest! Superman would drill Vader to the ground. Not even a lightsaber or the force can stop the strenght and agility of Superman powers.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:57 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by DaRk Lotus
but all vader has to do is use the force to hold Superman still then use his lightsaber to cut him in half
We don't know if Vader's use of the force is strong enough to hold Superman. And we also don't know if the lightsaber can cut through Superman either.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:03 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

I hit quote instead of edit. . .

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:03 PM
mr.smiley

Superman would win on his speed alone.I think Dark Lotus is thinking more of Smallville superman with the episode where he got choked or something.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:28 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Darth Vader could not hold Superman in the air.

Lightsaber would not cut Superman.

Superman kills Vader in 0,001 seconds.

End of discussion.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:34 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Maybe Vader could bend his mind to his will?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:40 PM
Hooverman

Superman would win of course

p.s. hey Draco69 where did u get that Seifer icon thing?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:17 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Zen2nd
Maybe Vader could bend his mind to his will?
I don't consider Superman to be weak minded, do you?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:22 PM