KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Battle of the bosses part 1

Which of these KOF bosses would win in a Battle Royale
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Geese Howard 2 25.00%
Wolfgang Krauser 0 0%
Omega Rugal 2 25.00%
Goenitz 0 0%
Orochi 2 25.00%
Zero 1 12.50%
Original Zero 0 0%
Igniz 1 12.50%
Adelheid Bernstein 0 0%
Mukai 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Battle of the bosses part 1
Started by: Darkstorm Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Warning Battle of the bosses part 1

Ok, first lets get the KOF bosses out of the way

You can vote multiple times, I'll be making a SF poll later and then I'll mesh the two into a big ol'e Battle royale.

Oh and you can include moves from all versions of the character if you wish (Eg: Omega rugal has all the moves he hadin 95,98,2002,CvS2)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Jun 15th, 2005 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:08 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Geese, hes just to cool. Igniz, Mukai with stone powers, and Omega Rugal would be a close second . And you forgot Krizalid from 99'. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:54 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Orochi... he can spam his "Saa, Mu ni kaero!" (return to nothing) Super move, which hits everywhere unless ur blocking o_o

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:41 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Orochi... he can spam his "Saa, Mu ni kaero!" (return to nothing) Super move, which hits everywhere unless ur blocking o_o

Mukais has a Super move that hits every (and turn you to stone) where too though. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:33 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Bugger, sorry guys, there wasn't enough room for Krizalid there, and he didn't spring to my mind when I made the poll anyways.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:33 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Bugger, sorry guys, there wasn't enough room for Krizalid there, and he didn't spring to my mind when I made the poll anyways.

Krizalid was pretty cool, but it was very hard to jump in on him plus he reflects projectiles back at you with that kick move. Both of his supers was cool as well. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:18 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Omega rugal......................

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:53 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

I'll add the combined poll for KOF and Street Fighter Battle royale tomorrow, The top 3 from each of the previous polls will be a part of it.

(Somehow I think Geese would have his ass handed to him on a platinum platter IMHO)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:12 AM