KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganon vs Bowser

Ganon vs Bowser
Started by: DarkAnakin226

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAnakin226

Warning Ganon vs Bowser

WHO WOULD WIN!?!?!?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:59 PM
DarkAnakin226 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAnakin226 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAnakin226 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Id favor Ganon

Gameplaywise Ganon has always been a pain in the rear to kill off while his forms have just kept getting bigger and tougher.Bowser bless is little heart is usually beatten by some gimmick where he falls a big distence

Storylinewise Bowser just kidnaps the hot princess under the nose of her ADD ridden guards and its up to a couple non-union Plumbers to save her.Ganon is a fuggin demonic force that just gets sealed away for a bit and stealing Zelda int a product of misguidesd love but a nessecity while trying to get ultimate power from the Triforce

The only thing Bowser has over Ganon is being playable in Super Mario RPG where he was wickedly awesome

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 04:27 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Hell yes. Super moves are for kids. Claws all the way. Though Geno the puppet is still the badassest.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 04:37 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Hell yes. Super moves are for kids. Claws all the way. Though Geno the puppet is still the badassest.

I gotta admit it was hard to choose between Geno and Bowser.Both could have worked well but i couldnt seem to get the timing on Genos critical hits so i ended uip using him a little less.Mario was there just because and the Princess because her healing pwned

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 04:43 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I eventually dumped Peach for a gigantic supply of red essences and other healing implements... Tons of cash>magic.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 04:47 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote