KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Total DeathMatch

Total DeathMatch
Started by: Darth_Otaku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Total DeathMatch

This is my first time posting here...

Necrid
Kratos
Link
Dante
Mitsurugi.
Lu Bu (the Dynasty Warriors version of course)

This is bad.But who would leave the bloody arena alive?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:07 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I know it sounds stupid.But this is how we do it in the SW versus thread.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:11 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Comes down to Link and Dante.Dantes pretty tough but as EVERYONE knows Link can beat anyone if he has prep time

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:14 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I think Kratos has a good chance with the Blades of Chaos(i hope nobody misunderstood me for the Tales of Symphonia Kratos.)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:19 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I mean he did beat a god.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:19 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Kratos would give link mucho trouble.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:56 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Kratos would give link mucho trouble.

Hmm probably but if we assume Dante/Link with everything they have from each of their games then they got alot of stuff to work with.Going under that assumption i say Link fights closely with everyone but near the end gets desperate and pulls the Fierce Diety mask then GG

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 10:10 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

my opnion is the same as yours evil cap , link will fight with his basic powers untill things got nasty , after that he would just blow everyone else alway

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 11:46 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Giant's Mask and one stomp, if you go by the bloodlust rule in the comics forum... Though Dante could probly take a stomp. But a light arrow through the brain, that I doubt. Especially from a demon.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:20 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Kratos is half-god, half-man if anybody beat "god of war" on god mode(i did) u would know that, but anyway Kratos becomes a god at the end of the game so i think he would win

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:37 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Go Necrid!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:38 AM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zachrivard
Kratos is half-god, half-man if anybody beat "god of war" on god mode(i did) u would know that, but anyway Kratos becomes a god at the end of the game so i think he would win

An important point but gods are defeatable. Remember that.

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:45 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

I don't even know that many people in this deathmatch....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:11 AM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

Kratos

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:43 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote