KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Terran vs. Zerg vs. Protoss

Terran vs. Protoss vs. Zerg
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Terran 4 44.44%
Protoss 3 33.33%
Zerg 2 22.22%
Stalemate 0 0%
Triple KO!!! 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terran vs. Zerg vs. Protoss
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Terran vs. Zerg vs. Protoss

You know what to do....... wink

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:37 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Protoss!!! Carriers are the ultimate base destruction weapons... Templars are always cool too, as are the archons. And they only need one kind of tower, which is always a plus. And if we get into looks, well... those are some sweet buildings.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 07:49 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Battlecruisers buttrape carriers and bases even faster, siegea tanks are awesome, and ya can't forget M&M, the rusty but high tech looks of terran are stylish.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 08:06 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

BAH the Orcs beat them ALL down!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 08:09 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Man please ever heard of yamato gun??

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 08:11 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Definitely the swarm. All you do is mass hydras, or guards/mutas/devourers.

It works in Zero Clutter. Anyone want my BNet account, it's just my name. dark1365.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 01:25 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

BC's over20 spell doom for them in all aspects. stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 01:45 AM
Pyropsycho
The Burninator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
BC's over20 spell doom for them in all aspects. stick out tongue

That is if the zerg don't beat the crap out of them first. Zerg is meant for the experts you can never be too fast with them. And assigning groups is easy. All you have to do is select 12 of your guys number them, and burrow. Then you can select 12 more without getting the groups all bunched together. Zerg win in coordination.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:37 AM
Pyropsycho is currently offline Click here to Send Pyropsycho a Private Message Find more posts by Pyropsycho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Pyropsycho
That is if the zerg don't beat the crap out of them first. Zerg is meant for the experts you can never be too fast with them. And assigning groups is easy. All you have to do is select 12 of your guys number them, and burrow. Then you can select 12 more without getting the groups all bunched together. Zerg win in coordination.

i just send a huge army of zerglings when i'm bored

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:48 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

yep but those bc's take anything they dish, and more,

I just get those spidermines ready for cheap zergling rushes. stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:51 AM
Pyropsycho
The Burninator

Zergling rushes are only effective in early game. You should get lurkers as soon as possible. They're good for defending and attacking. And if siege tanks get attacked by zerglings while they're in siege mode they are pretty much screwed.

btw: has anyone ever experienced the 120 mutalisk rush.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:58 AM
Pyropsycho is currently offline Click here to Send Pyropsycho a Private Message Find more posts by Pyropsycho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

LoL zerg is such a noob race. Zerg would get raped by Toss and Terran. Protoss vs Terran = Protoss 6/10 MAYBE... or ofcourse a stalemate. Terran is a pro user.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:00 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

My choice and agreements precisely.

did you know that 25 fully upgraded valkries, beat 100 mutalisks??

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:08 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

terran when played at their best are unstoppable by any race.. they basically have counters for every tactic, and use less resources doing so

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:33 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

terren is my fav i love using ghosts and marines

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:34 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyropsycho
The Burninator

I disagree. That many valkyries are a danger to themselves. The player controlling the mutalisks merely has to send one mutalisk into the swarm of valkyries who will shoot their chaotic inaccurrate missiles and end up hitting the mutalisk as much as they hit eachother.

But lets say the valkyries come upon the mutalisks at full force. A group of 12 mutalisks could move right past the valkyrie group, causing most of the valkyries to turn around and stubbornly shoot missiles at the smaller group instead of the larger group that will take them from behind.

Also if mutalisks continue to swarm within the valkyrie group they will still hit eachother to much.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:35 AM
Pyropsycho
The Burninator

dammit forgot to quote^^^

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
My choice and agreements precisely.

did you know that 25 fully upgraded valkries, beat 100 mutalisks??

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:37 AM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I guess in terms of narrative the zerg did give everyone a bit of a beating, but for me the Protoss are the key, if well used, very powerful, shields and all. Second would be the Terrans.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:18 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Man the valkaries missles own the mutalisk, which are poor air creatures anyway, only 9 damage, to a 250 hp leel 5 armour upgraded, with 64 splash upgraded.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:55 PM
jrodslam

Starcraft is Blizzards best game ever!

Terrans are my #1 race, but Zerg are a close second.

In the air, devourers(sp?) bunched would destroy valkeries. Mutalisks are weak air vs air units, but I use them against ground units mostly.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:38 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote