KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » protoman vs bass

protoman vs bass
Started by: Lord-of-Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

protoman vs bass

yep... both megaman rivals. Both wicked cool. They need to made a Blues and Forté.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:37 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

give me some time..........

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 12:23 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

ok... I willl but please don't spam.
Who wins?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 12:29 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

BASS! he is much more powerful!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 05:28 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The-Judge
BASS! he is much more powerful!
More powerful, though I would retract the "much". Bass, Mega Man, and Proto Man are all near each other in power, with Bass having a small edge. Proto Man has a major experience and strategy edge though, not to mention the defense from his shield and his stealth tactics.

If Bass gets all of his powers for this fight (Treble), then he takes it. Otherwise, I think Proto Man pulls the win from experience and tactics.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 07:18 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

protoman is smat, but this is bass. have you played megaman & bass?? king destroyed protoman in one attack, and both bass and megaman can defeat king...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 07:41 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

protoman is smat, but this is bass. have you played megaman & bass?? king destroyed protoman in one attack, and both bass and megaman can defeat king...
I've played it. Proto Man was also the one to destroy King's shield when Bass and Mega Man's best attacks couldn't even scratch it.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:41 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, but megaman and bass are equal, when protoman is beneath megaman...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:39 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

well, but megaman and bass are equal, when protoman is beneath megaman...
I disagree again; Bass has the power market cornered. He is stronger than Mega Man, but the Blue Bomber beats Bass because Mega Man has better motivation for fighting (he fights to protect others). Because of that fact, Bass has never defeated Mega Man, and probably never will.

As for Proto Man, he's been beaten by Mega Man as well (and claimed that Mega Man was the superior robot), however, Proto Man was the one to destroy King's shield, while Mega Man and Bass could not. That suggests that while Mega Man may be superior in other ways, Proto Man can still hang with him in power (or surpass him in extreme circumstances).

As for this fight, Bass is strong, but very overconfident. I see Proto Man taking advantage of that and pulling the majority win.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 04:44 PM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, we will neer know... i think bass wins

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:37 PM