KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » To end this once and for all!

To end this once and for all!
Started by: Darth_Otaku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slay
Skyhighatrist

To end this once and for all!

Allrighty then C-Master,if that is your real name?
Shin Akuma can beat Completed Devil Jin?

Time to let these to(cool) assmonkeys fight eachother!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:43 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol, nice one!!!!

I assume you are talking about the most powerful of each character, the akuma that can crush meteors right?

My name is Cordera, but you can call me C-Master is you wish.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:54 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Yeah we were talkin about this in the SF vs. DBZ thread.And i thought i made this so we wouldn't get off topic.And my SW buds call me Otaku so you can to.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:57 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

no prob Otaku wink

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 09:04 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

this thread is already going off topic!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 10:32 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

shin akuma would kick jins sorry ass , although jin is powerfull , akuma sure is more , and has more control.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 11:49 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Let me put up a link.

Hi hoshi!!

I was thinking of ryu's last name on the google search to make it more specific, and then i realized it was your user name.

What is your real name?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 12:08 AM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

To get back on topic.Play Tekken5 get Devil Jin complete his story battle.see the movie.It's just a fraction of the huge amount of power he possesses.i think he and Shin Akuma are about equal.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:46 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I guess,but shin akuma can do so much more.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:58 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Like what?Crush Meteor COMPLETED Devil Jin can to>(let's call him CDJ cuz i'm getting tired having to type COMPLETED Devil Jin.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:09 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Akuma walks the ocean floor, adn has a technique that eats the mind, body, and soul, so THERE!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 09:07 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

So what!!!CDJ blasts him before he can even do that technique!!!CDJ is like Satan he can't be beaten,except in lame-ass Arnold Schwarzenegger movies!!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:22 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It wasn't a technique it was a feat, so there!! stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:43 PM
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
To get back on topic.Play Tekken5 get Devil Jin complete his story battle.see the movie.It's just a fraction of the huge amount of power he possesses.i think he and Shin Akuma are about equal.

I seen his ending, it's not that impressive. He didn't do any thing but power up after he absorbed jipaichi power, that's not telling me nothing. I see that all the time in anime, comics, manga, and games.

I go with Akuma in this fight. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:47 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I aid it was a smal fraction of his power.And i´m not saying he wins,nor does Shin Akuma.I just said CDJ is underrated.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:15 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

thats cool but akuma still owns

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:19 PM
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I aid it was a smal fraction of his power.And i´m not saying he wins,nor does Shin Akuma.I just said CDJ is underrated.

Jin is getting kind of popular IMO. smile

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Jul 10th, 2005 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:20 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm thinking so, seeing the sheer volume of threads about him lately.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:24 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Jin and CDJ are not the same person.Well they are but they aren´t.Okay that sounded like i´m drunk high and burned out,at the same time.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:36 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

are you

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:42 PM