KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Squall and Cloud V Ultimacia and Sepheroth

Squall and Cloud V Ultimacia and Sepheroth
Started by: Zatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Red

Squall and Cloud V Ultimacia and Sepheroth

I know that they can be beat alone one on one but what if they were all on teams?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:17 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Ultimecia whoops both of them. no expression

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:23 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

nah I beat her will squall alone she killed all my other members but squall took her down after about an half hour.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:24 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zatch
nah I beat her will squall alone she killed all my other members but squall took her down after about an half hour.

Yep. Just use Aura and Lionheart, fight whould be over quick. But that's how it is in every FF game. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:37 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve128967

So if you take away Aura, Squall would probably have 9999 (thats a probably) but Ultimecia has 200000. laughing And Ultimecia AND Sephiroth? If Cloud and Squall were at level 99 each, together Seph and Ultimecia would have 350000 health. Compare that to 19998. devil

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:01 AM
Steve128967 is currently offline Click here to Send Steve128967 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve128967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I still don't know who I would say would win it would be a close battle.I would have to say that squall and cloud would need some healing items if they want to survive that battle.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:35 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Sephiroth by himself could also take both. Contrary to popular belief, Cloud never fought a fully powered Sephiroth by himself. Sephiroth's veraious forms are less powerful than his normal one. He held back freaking Holy.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:43 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

that ma be true but I still don't know.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:13 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cloud would use Omni-Slash and Squal would use Lionheart.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:29 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

that should do alot of damage but I know it will take more than that.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:19 PM
The Red

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arbiter
Cloud would use Omni-Slash and Squal would use Lionheart.
squall has two ll's.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 01:46 AM