KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Project Versus

Project Versus
Started by: luffyjin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
luffyjin
Dinner

Tongue Project Versus

i think im ready to announce a project im going to start called project versus.Its a fighting game that pits street fighter,mortal kombat,tekken and virtua fighter against eachother with characters from all games i propose to use mugen a fighting game engine if anyone wants to help me or join the project or point out any other way of building the game many thanks will follow

:O

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:34 AM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

doesent anyone want to get involved? im sure some ppl do smile

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:51 AM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Maybe, I think it may be very difficult to get thjat many different gameplay styles down into a cohesive fighting game though, it just wouldn't feel right to alot of players...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:55 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

you could invent a new system so they have to get used to it and the characters apply to that system

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:07 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Or maybe you could make a game that shares with similar gameplay styles,

Street Fighter vs KOF (I know it's been done, but the game desperately needs a rework in some areas)
Tekken vs Viretua Fighter or Soul Calibur (Imagines a Mishima with Soul Edge in his hands *And I don't include that cameo apperance of Heihachi in the PS2 version)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:15 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

heihachi was shit in that cameo the gamecube version rocked my world with link

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:16 AM
luffyjin
Dinner

ok then tekken vs soul calibur it is thisl be good :P

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:17 AM