KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Psp And Ps3 Vs Nintendo Ds And Nintendo Revolution

who would win (nintendo)
This poll is closed.
Psp and ps3 1 25.00%
Nintendo Revolution and Ds 3 75.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Psp And Ps3 Vs Nintendo Ds And Nintendo Revolution
Started by: luffyjin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
luffyjin
Dinner

Psp And Ps3 Vs Nintendo Ds And Nintendo Revolution

which is better big fight this won im a hardcore tekken fan but have to go with nintendo on this one

:O

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:10 PM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Revolution- Able to play NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, and Revolution games on it.
DS- Over 10 hours of nonstop playtime with a lot of great games.
Nintendo all the way!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:14 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

yay!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:26 PM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

i would say Sony stuff on this one. i haven't been impressed with the new Nintendo hardware lately. and i have always liked sony better.

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:43 PM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

the technolgy that ps3 is using is freaking good,the cell technology will own nintendo in this one

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:40 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

uh no just no nintendo will "OWN" everything with its very origianal games and ps3 will only own all the chavs that are bewildered with "QAULITEEEE" games chav nation has been hypnotised

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 06:08 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The revolution is suppose to change the way we play games or something. Technology isn't everything. You can have a game that looks better the ROTS but if the gameplay sucks no one will buy it. But if you can take a game and make it original and fun it won't matter how crappy it looks. X-Box has the best graphics followed by PS2 and then Gamecube but yet games like Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros Melee, and Tales of Symphonia are great sellers because they're fun games to play. And Revolution is coming out with a Super Smash Bros game that is said to make you never want to play melee again.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:35 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

YAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAY SONIC KICKING MARIOS ASS HERE I COME

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:06 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Not to mention that Nintendo has a long history and loyal fans that will stay with Nintendo.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:26 PM
luffyjin
Dinner

nods ps3 and psp will be tough but NINTENDO WILL MAKE IT ALL THE WAY

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:58 PM
luffyjin
Dinner

the only console i snigger at is the xbox three sixty it sounds like a derranged sex toy lol

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:58 PM
luffyjin
Dinner

nw to get tekken on the revolution

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:59 PM
Eat My Ass

PSP and PS3 no doubt....nintendo ds with it's dual screen was supposed to dramatically change the way we play games but that doesn't mean the change is for the better or that the public wants it...the stylus was dumb and pointless, 1 screen works just fine...not to mention pitting PSP's 1 screen against nintendo ds's two is no contest graphically...nintendo already made the claim of revolution with nintendo ds and failed...nintendo revolution will most likely fail too...i'm perfectly happy playing NES games on my original NES and playing SNES games on my original SNES...i don't need a new system to do that.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:18 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burner
Rude Boy

Nintendo hands down.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 113
PSP and PS3 no doubt....nintendo ds with it's dual screen was supposed to dramatically change the way we play games but that doesn't mean the change is for the better or that the public wants it...the stylus was dumb and pointless, 1 screen works just fine...not to mention pitting PSP's 1 screen against nintendo ds's two is no contest graphically...nintendo already made the claim of revolution with nintendo ds and failed...nintendo revolution will most likely fail too...i'm perfectly happy playing NES games on my original NES and playing SNES games on my original SNES...i don't need a new system to do that.

Man where do you get your facts, nintendo never has any problems with people not likeing their stuff, there is just some people like you that look at the specs and say whats better. Specs don't mean shit.

Last edited by Burner on Aug 5th, 2005 at 03:25 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:22 AM
Burner is currently offline Click here to Send Burner a Private Message Find more posts by Burner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Playstation, easily...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 09:23 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

DS has have better games come out then the PSP.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 09:31 PM
Eat My Ass

Originally posted by Burner
Nintendo hands down.

Man where do you get your facts, nintendo never has any problems with people not likeing their stuff, there is just some people like you that look at the specs and say whats better. Specs don't mean shit.

i don't just look at the specs, i've played both systems and PSP is a lot better on the eyes than nintendo ds...it's not about specs it's about the gaming experience and graphics are a big part of that...if specs didn't matter at all then we wouldn't even need next generation consoles....

and in my previous posts i was stating facts, i was saying that in my opinion and in some reviewers and other gamers opinions the stylus is a stupid idea for truelly portable gaming..it may be different but that doesn't make it good

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:09 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by 113
it's not about specs it's about the gaming experience and graphics are a big part of that...if specs didn't matter at all then we wouldn't even need next generation consoles....

Yup, he's a graphics whore pentup on Specs. . stick out tongue

The revolution is looking pretty sweet here. . . especially since its like four systems in one. Less wires, less set up mess less time spent switching between playing one system to another.

However since neither the PS3 nor the NRV are realessed we can't really say which is better. . .

Though I love how nintendo wants to make it easier on the game designers. . . that funky ass controller opens up all kinds of new posabilities. . .

And how they don't want to charge a fee to be able to play your own game online. That's nice too.

I'd rather play a great game with poor graphics than a boring game with stellar graphics. . .

I'm going to get both though. smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:39 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kier14matrix

Nintendo DS and Nintendo Revolution, without a doubt.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:48 PM
kier14matrix is currently offline Click here to Send kier14matrix a Private Message Find more posts by kier14matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by 113
i don't just look at the specs, i've played both systems and PSP is a lot better on the eyes than nintendo ds...it's not about specs it's about the gaming experience and graphics are a big part of that...if specs didn't matter at all then we wouldn't even need next generation consoles....

and in my previous posts i was stating facts, i was saying that in my opinion and in some reviewers and other gamers opinions the stylus is a stupid idea for truelly portable gaming..it may be different but that doesn't make it good

Really? If graphics are so important why is Super Mario Bros for the NES still one of the top ten greatest games of all time?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:36 PM