KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » SuperSonic vs SuperShadow: Battle of the Super Hedgehogs!!!

SuperSonic vs SuperShadow: Battle of the Super Hedgehogs!!!
Started by: Sonic x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

SuperSonic vs SuperShadow: Battle of the Super Hedgehogs!!!

If you thought Sonic fighting Goku was exciting, how about everyone's two favorite hedgehogs battling it out in there super forms!!!!! Both of them are fighting on the moon. Choose which Great Hedgehog will prevail in this awesome battle.

Last edited by Sonic x 20 on Aug 3rd, 2005 at 05:07 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:05 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Neither. They're both Invincible and both are equal in their normal forms.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:06 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

You maybe right, but both hedgehogs may have some abilities that will give them the advantage to win. smile

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:10 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

They both maybe invincible, but one of them is the winner. I wonder which one uses Chaos Control the Best. cool cool

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:25 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It's basically whoever runs out of rings first.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:44 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Yes, who ever runs out of rings first will lose the battle, but wouldn't both of them stay collecting rings so they will be able to stay in their super forms and also breathe in space?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:03 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I was under the impression that neither could attain this form at the same time, because only one person could hold the 7 emeralds

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:13 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Didn't you play Sonic Adventure 2?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:18 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I was under the impression that neither could attain this form at the same time, because only one person could hold the 7 emeralds

Good question. The reason that both of them were able to use the Chaos Emeralds at the same time because both used half of the Emeralds power, but still was able to go Super. Chaos did the same thing. He used only half of the Emeralds power to become perfect Chaos and Sonic still became SuperSonic by using the other half of its power. It's like both of them are splitting its power in half 50-50. If one person used the Emeralds, they would be complete and have full power over the Emeralds. cool cool

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:26 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Can I shoot a point and guess that you like sonic?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:28 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Well, I do like Sonic and I know alot about him. I like Shadow also and I can't really decide which Hedgehog will win.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:37 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Tie...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:55 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

You must also think that Shadow was designed to be able to harness the full power of the Chaos Emeralds and Sonic had to learn how to do it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:06 PM
luffyjin
Dinner

SONIC defintly hes always been superior

:O

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:23 PM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sonic has never defeated Shadow and Shadow has never defeated Sonic and if you say he did in Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes you need to rethink that because you can play as Shadow and defeat Sonic. Neither one has ever defeated the other.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:01 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Sonic also has obtained the ability to go HyperSonic while Shadow never had the chance to obtain this level.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:54 AM
Creshosk

Sonic can do with fake emeralds what it takes a real one for Shadow to do.

And at the end of SA 2 who was still around and who lost their memory?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:04 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hmm did Shadow ever have a chance to do Chaos Control with a Fake emerald. No.
Shadow used a lot of his power fighting the BioHazard, the prototype of the ultimate life. If Shadow hadn't battled the BioHazard he would have lived. And the Shadow from Sonic Heroes is a clone with 1/10 of Shadow's true power.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:02 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I thought Shadow survived that fall some how. I guess I was wrong, or maybe the clone is the real Shadow.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:23 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

No that is a fake Shadow.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:31 PM