KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief VS Terminator

Master Chief VS Terminator
Started by: XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Warning Master Chief VS Terminator

Hi everybody I need your input (by the way first post). The Master Chief, known as the Spartan John-117 (HALO) VS a T-101/T-1000/T-X (Terminator) battles each individually. Who would win and how would it play out?

Can include any weapon that you have seen (Games, Movies) or have read about (i.e. Books) them using. Or it could be a strait fistfest, you deside. You pick the Setting, too. Thnx all, I hope you like this 1.

Last edited by XXSPEARHAMMERXX on Aug 5th, 2005 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:23 AM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX is currently offline Click here to Send XXSPEARHAMMERXX a Private Message Find more posts by XXSPEARHAMMERXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I'd say MC in this, he has a much better set of weapons than any of the Terminators (Yes even the future setting ones) Plus, according to the books, MC can lift approx 50 tonns. Thats enough to rend a T-800 enoskeleton. As for the T-1000 and T-X, well those are more challenging opponents...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:27 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Sry man the T-800, Model-101 my bad, strength should be about the Same. both about 500 to 900 lbs i think, i agree with you. i think it would be a kick a$$ fight

Last edited by XXSPEARHAMMERXX on Aug 5th, 2005 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:31 AM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX is currently offline Click here to Send XXSPEARHAMMERXX a Private Message Find more posts by XXSPEARHAMMERXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Yeah, Model 101 T-800s are the ones sent back through time, they are pretty much the same as the Endoskeletons exept they have the flesh coverings

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:34 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, Model 101 T-800s are the ones sent back through time, they are pretty much the same as the Endoskeletons exept they have the flesh coverings

yep, oh yeah dont count out Skynet. Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:43 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Master Chief

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:46 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Originally posted by Arbiter
Master Chief

Why/How??

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:50 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Master Chief has better armor, better weapons, a shield, and is super strong. Terminator kills himself at the end of every movie.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:36 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Master chief would use plasma rifles, and would melt them all too quickly... Plasma is hotter then smelting metal...
seeing as a normal human killed them all. MC is much more than a normal human.

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:45 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Good points. Human weapons (normal loadout) would not do jack to any Terminator though. Plasma=Covenant, he would have to have Access to it first. Also consister if, Skynet, is it around. What about Cortona. ??Hacker War too?? haha have fun

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:13 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

yup you could argue cortana could hack skynet and gain control over all the terminators. she is nearly 500 years in the future and able to hack forerunner technology which is much more advanced then human in both worlds.

By Barker

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:40 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

I think the Terminators have a better chance then you see. Skynet is very resourceful, read the T2 books, T3 sucked a$$. Skynet and Cortona are very, very simular. Besides the Terminator Future weapons are far better than the "Plasma=Covenant" & cutting the MC's Sheilds, not a problem. As stated above, the "Human weapons (normal loadout) would not do jack to any Terminator though. Plasma=Covenant, he would have to have Access to it first."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:00 PM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Originally posted by Arbiter
Master Chief has better armor, better weapons, a shield, and is super strong. Terminator kills himself at the end of every movie.

Terminators have Awsome Future Weapons, no shield but has Extremely hardened Armor (Human Weapons will not cut it), less then a Jackhammer Rocket.

"Terminator kills himself at the end of every movie." Not true, T1 it was Crushed by a press (at the hands of Sarah Conor), T2 it did to help wipeout the evidence of Tech, T3 (sucked) a selfless act (you may kill me but you are going down too) to save John Conor.

Last edited by XXSPEARHAMMERXX on Aug 5th, 2005 at 05:19 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:16 PM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Master chief would use plasma rifles, and would melt them all too quickly... Plasma is hotter then smelting metal...
seeing as a normal human killed them all. MC is much more than a normal human.

Future War the Humans were using TECH-COM Plasma Rifles. Same effect. Halo Plasma Weapons are slow to hit their targets, Terminator Weapons are lighting fast.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:34 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

t800

"In the books made on the basis of the terminator franchise it is said that the alloy used for construction is titanium-tungsten (Ti-W) steel"

Master chief would have no problems breaking this with his bare hands... Plasma can burn though the hulls of the starships in the halo world, they are made from class A titanium... the sword can cut though 3 meters of titanium as well.

t1000

The plasma rifle burns hotter then the smoldering steel which was used to kill it in the films. it would die quite quickly from sustained plasma fire.

I would go as far to say he could kill the TX as well.

Its a mixture of the 2 with a titanium frame and part liquid to be able to change. plasma would probably kill it.
Although the TX is armed to the teeth with 25 weapons. some of which I don't know about. I would guess MCs shields would take most of it. That would be a good fight...

By Barker

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:10 AM
Eat My Ass

master chief...because humans are better than robots

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:01 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

master chife would win because i cant see anything that can oenatrat his armour he is human so he has free thinking he has far superior weapons and im not sure but i wud say that he is stronger and proably quicker

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:06 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

"far superior weapons, and I'm not sure but I would say that he is stronger and probably quicker"

You are correct my master.... The force is indeed strong with him.

By Barker

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:21 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

so I suppose the new trend of vs thread is to formulate a battle which is totally one-sided... no expression /sigh

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:19 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

yup
I was trying to think of decent matches but most have been done already!
the others after a little research were too one sided already.

By Barker

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:11 PM