KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs. Sesshomaru

Who'll win?
This poll is closed.
Sephiroth 4 36.36%
Sesshomaru 6 54.55%
Draw 1 9.09%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sephiroth vs. Sesshomaru
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sephiroth vs. Sesshomaru

Cloud's greatest opponent vs. Inyusha's greatest opponent. Both has a powerful sword as shown in FF7 and in Inyusha. But the question he is can the One Winged Angel defeat the Dog Demon?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:35 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I personally find sesshoumaru to be outmatched here

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:11 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yeah but Sesshoumaru does defeat InuYasha a lot and his speed seems to be very fast and plus Narco seems to fear him.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:39 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Sesshomaru is more of a rival to InuYasha, where Sephiroth is much more powerful than just Cloud. InuYasha CAN beat his brother, but usually doesn't. Cloud just has no hope 1v1 against Seph at full power...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:45 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angel versus Demon? I like..

Despite Sipheroth being badass, I'm going to have to say Sessamaru for four reasons..

1) Tsuisaga or whatever the hell it's called. It can practicaly bring people back from the dead. Sipheroth will have to kill Sessamaru and kill him fast, or else he'll just heal himself.

2) Once Sessamaru sees the power of the Masamunie, he's going to want it. And we know how dead sent Sessamaru is on obtaining what he wants..

3) He can transform into a gargantuan wolf that drools acid yo! What else needs to be said?!

And 4) He's the only infemmenite character in anime villany who has even gotten ME raising an eyebrow.. So that's got to be worth something..

Frankly I think Sessamaru has to worry about being raped before being murderd. Especialy when up against other evil people.. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 09:08 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

If Sess has no blood it won't. The Marusume draws the blood into it. So he's come back to life just to die over and over and over again. And Sephiroth can turn into a giant Bizarro Sephiroth and Safer Sephiroth. That's 2 transformations.
And can someone please prove to me that Sephiroth vs. Cloud, Sephiroth wasn't at full power? I doubt you can. I tried to find out and it said nothing about it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 09:14 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

In game? The first Sephiroth fights were AVALANCHE vs. Sephiroth. While those were going on, Sephiroth was diverting most of his energy into holding back Holy with a forcefield that nothing but the Sister Ray could pierce. He was winning, until Aerith's prayer took effect and killed him. He had already died when Cloud 1v1'ed him. His power was next to nothing by that time.

Lord Ryugen's list of Seph feats has been posted several times. Cloud can't even compete with most of them.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:16 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Show me the site you're hearing this from. Sephiroth was using Black Materia on Holy not his power. And that was Sephiroth's spirit trying to get Cloud's body at the end of FF7. Cloud defeated Sephiroth and that's that. Aeris had nothing to do with the Sephiroth fight only stopping Meteor. And Sephiroth was given Cloud and his team 100% of his power.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:27 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Surviving being thrown into the lifestream and being trapped in a materia crystal mean nothing now too then? How bout the fact that Cloud was simply not good enough to get into SOLDIER, while Sephiroth was exponentially better than every person who DID get into SOLDIER?

Also, Sephiroth still fought all of AVALANCHE... Meaning Cloud+others. So even if that was 100% of his power, he'd STILL be better than just Cloud while not depowered as he was when Cloud "killed" him.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:33 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cloud was 16 when he returned to his hometown. He was 14 when he tried to get in SOLDIER. When Cloud battled Sephiroth one on one he already battled Jenova, Bizarro Sephiroth, and Safer Sephiroth not to mention his entire journey down their.
He continues manipulating Cloud until AVALANCHE reaches Sephiroth's body inside the Northern Crater, by which time Sephiroth has so whittled away at Cloud's mind that he believes he is nothing more than some of Jenova's Cells that had assumed the form of a real person named "Cloud." He then willingly hands over the Black Materia to Sephiroth, which Sephiroth uses to call forth Meteor. Afterward, AVALANCHE and the Shin-Ra executives present are forced to flee from the collapsing area, and Sephiroth then erects a field of energy around the Crater to prevent entry. The force field protecting him is later penetrated by Shin-Ra, and Cloud and the rest of AVALANCHE then descend into the chasm and defeat a mutated Sephiroth, his body having merged with Jenova. After destroying Sephiroth's body, his spirit makes a mental assault upon Cloud, attempting to overcome his will as easily as it had done in the past and take Cloud's body as his own. However, Cloud's mental defenses had grown and he triumphs over Sephiroth's spirit with his ultimate move Onmislash, at which time Sephiroth's Spirit Energy is reclaimed by the Lifestream.
Where does it say he was weakened? I read many profiles on Sephiroth and it never said he was weakened. He fused with Jenova that would increase his power but I have yet to see where he was weakened.

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Aug 28th, 2005 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:41 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

The fact that he had just been killed says "weakened" to me. Though that's just me.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:43 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

When was Sephiroth killed? His clone was.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:20 AM
MimiStrife_FF7

Sephiroth is gonna win we all know that no one can't beat Sephiroth unless is Cloud don't even COMPARE Inuyasha with Final Fantasy!!! Inuyahsa thumb down FINAL FANTASY thumb up thumb up way better So Seshy is gonna loose big time he sucks stick out tongue Happy Dance later peeps I'm right SEPHIROTH IS THE BEST OF THE BESTEST!!!! shifty

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 08:02 PM
MimiStrife_FF7 is currently offline Click here to Send MimiStrife_FF7 a Private Message Find more posts by MimiStrife_FF7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

well lets see shesshoumaru can tunre into tha big ass dog thing and seph as the big ass sword i owuld like it to be a draw and then they team up and kill every one muhahahah

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 09:07 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sephiroth can transform into Bizarro Sephiroth and his ultimate form. Safer Sephiroth. Sesshomaru is owned.

Attachment: safersephiroth.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 09:16 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Sephiroth can transform into Bizarro Sephiroth and his ultimate form. Safer Sephiroth. Sesshomaru is owned.

Seraph Sephiroth. Americans (I actually am one, but I can't stand us sometimes) butcher a LOT of translations. Seraph Sephiroth (Seraphs being ANGELS and thereby giving the name some SENSE) became Safer Sephiroth for no real reason, Kimhari's ultimate weapon went from the utterly badass Longinus, which is the name of the Roman soldier who poked Christ on the cross to see if he was dead, to the absolutely lame Spirit Lance... They were going for the whole "piercing of gods" thing.

Anyway, back from Tangentville, Sephiroth can likely beat the crap out of even "big dog" Sess... But even that doesn't condone blatant fanboyism. Sesshomaru is quite a badass, InuYasha's quite a good anime in general. I think everyone in the gaming world loves FF7 a little too much, 4 and 5 were better, just cuz you like a character doesn't mean you have to decide to bash every character he's pitted against on this forum. (that's you Mimi...)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:30 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I know its Seraph Sephiroth. Seraph meaning 6 Winged Angel and 5 and 4 were great Final Fantasy games. I just like 7 better.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:04 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB-1138
I know its Seraph Sephiroth. Seraph meaning 6 Winged Angel and 5 and 4 were great Final Fantasy games. I just like 7 better.

To each his own then. (for the record, 7 was a very good game... Just no 4 or 5, in my humble opinion)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:11 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

4 and 5 were very good games.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 05:48 PM
techdude50

seshomaru would kill sephiroth. and inuyasha is a better than ff7.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:17 AM
techdude50 is currently offline Click here to Send techdude50 a Private Message Find more posts by techdude50 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote