KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Halo crew vs Street fighter team

What will happen?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Street fighter team will crush the halo team before the elites arrive 5 55.56%
Halo will blast the fighters easilybefore the elites arrives 3 33.33%
Stalemate,both teams die before the elites arrives 0 0%
The elites will destroy both teams 0 0%
the teams will destroy the elites together 0 0%
the elites and the teams will kill each other 1 11.11%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Halo crew vs Street fighter team
Started by: Hoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hoshi

Halo crew vs Street fighter team

S Akuma ,oro,ryu ,gill and gen are transported to a ruins from the halo universe.MC and other 9 members from his group are called to destroy the outsiders, mc and his crew all have their standart weapons but no vehicles.The street fighter team see no other way to stay alive if they dont fight as a team, so it is a fight between 10 guys from halo and the 5 strongest sf fighters.And an entire army of elites will arrive at the ruins in 1 hour, so what will happen in the fight?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 09:09 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

you wanted some prologue...here it is

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 09:13 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Mc and crew: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!"

The end smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 09:16 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

what are mc team spartans ODST helljumpers or standad mariens if mariens what class

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:13 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

lets say you choose the one that are with mc, but they must be from just one class

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:20 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

okay then ill take spartans MC and 9 other spartans all with there mojolnir armour arw faster than the team and id sya that MC and the others have the power to break the teams ribs with just a few punches with that pain the team would be hindered to say the least and each memeber off the sf team are fighting two spartans so te spartans win IMO

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:26 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I'm gonna go with Street Fighter on this one since the ones that have been picked are the BEST in their world. big grin big grin cool cool

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:31 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

yes but MC and spartans are near perfect in their world

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:34 PM
Hoshi

break the other team ribs with a few punchs is not a big deal here.Any street fighter can break each other ribs with one single punch if they HIT.As shown in the topic shin akuma vs mc , shin akuma can easily win against one or two spartans, no matter who they are.Ryu is as powerfull as shin akuma and oro is his master.Gill is imortal and can control fire ,ice and has an attack that you cant run because it hits all over the place.And gen is basically the old master of akuma, i dont think also that any of the spartans armor would resist one of the moves from the sf team, all of them have ways of destroying the halo team armors without any trouble.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:35 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i disagre but i dont no if anything apart from plasma can get threw MC armour and also mc and the spartans are much faster and stronger

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:37 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Indeed. They all have there own moves and abilities. I didn't know Gen was Akuma's Master. I thought it was goutestu, the other old guy. Shin Akuma has speed and his mind is too Great. Gill can control fire and ice and he is almost INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:40 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

i dont think master chief is stronger than a guy that destroyed the biggest rock on earth with his bare hands, i=and i dont think master chief is faster than a guy that can teleport himself.and i dont think a plasma shot is stronger than a misogi that could rip a montains apart.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:41 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

The MISOGI will kill MC in one hit.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:45 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

well plasma is the hottest thing in the world so id say its stronger MC sees things in slow mo and he can bench 50 tons

Hoshi

gen was one of akumas master, but goutetsu was his first master, akuma had many master,but he killed his own masters when he though he had learned enough.Gen was the only one who survived

Hoshi

chi is considered in street fighter universe to be the strongest thing in all world, and plasma cant be the hottest thing in all world

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:47 PM
Hoshi

because if plasma is hotter than 6000 C the O2 would burn and the earth would burn completely

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:48 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

ahh but there not in the SF universe there in the Halo universe and why cant plasma be the hottest thing

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:48 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Oh, thanks for telling me because I never knew Gen was his master. That probably explains why they both know each other so well and fought each other. I still trying to figure out if Gouken, Ryu, Ken, Dan, and another students name that I forgot master, is really dead because Akuma threw him into a river.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:49 PM
Hoshi

i already said before, if it is hotter than 6000 C the O2 would burn and the earth would turn on a huge fireball

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:50 PM