KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Deano vs superman

Deano vs superman
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Deano vs superman

well who wins? quite obvious really

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah.

Deano. Duh.

Who is this Superman amatuer?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:09 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)
Don't you fools get it?! Superman is part of the soon to be established new world order! Why do you think he let's Lex Luthor live?! So Lex can control the global market and leave us all coporate slaves! That Clark Kunt isn't fulling anybody!
What's this I hear you talkin' smack about me you British peice of crap?
Deano: You don't scare me Kryptonian scum! VOTE LABOUR PARTY! *Superman punches Deano in the face causing him to go into a nearby wall*
Deano: My face! My beautiful Eurepeon face! *Deano makes Godzilla sounds and runs at Supes and headsbutts his chest into another wall then punches him in his face with jabs and left hooks then grapples him and slams him into the pavement then snarls and makes more Godzilla sounds*
In a red cone of light Superman fries the first 3 layers of Deano's skin with laser eye vision then flies out of his would-be grave and kicks Deano in the face at speeds simaler to light. He then grabs him and knees him in the stomache still he starts coughing blood
Superman: This is for America!
Deano: America is dead! *Punch! With one super strong punch to the jaw Deano is knocked out. He's then supposedly taken to prison but Lex Luthor ends up getting ahold of him and using him for expirmental purposes. Supes claims to responsibility for Lex getting hold of Deano and that Lex is a very clever and evil bastard that he's going to get one of these days. Yea, sure..*
*Justice League Unlimited Anthem*

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:19 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Am I the only person who thinks Superman looks really homo-suspicious in that picture?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:32 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i'll smash his head in with kryptonitebig grin

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:54 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Don't you fools get it?! Superman is part of the soon to be established new world order! Why do you think he let's Lex Luthor live?! So Lex can control the global market and leave us all coporate slaves! That Clark Kunt isn't fulling anybody!
What's this I hear you talkin' smack about me you British peice of crap?
Deano: You don't scare me Kryptonian scum! VOTE LABOUR PARTY! *Superman punches Deano in the face causing him to go into a nearby wall*
Deano: My face! My beautiful Eurepeon face! *Deano makes Godzilla sounds and runs at Supes and headsbutts his chest into another wall then punches him in his face with jabs and left hooks then grapples him and slams him into the pavement then snarls and makes more Godzilla sounds*
In a red cone of light Superman fries the first 3 layers of Deano's skin with laser eye vision then flies out of his would-be grave and kicks Deano in the face at speeds simaler to light. He then grabs him and knees him in the stomache still he starts coughing blood
Superman: This is for America!
Deano: America is dead! *Punch! With one super strong punch to the jaw Deano is knocked out. He's then supposedly taken to prison but Lex Luthor ends up getting ahold of him and using him for expirmental purposes. Supes claims to responsibility for Lex getting hold of Deano and that Lex is a very clever and evil bastard that he's going to get one of these days. Yea, sure..*
*Justice League Unlimited Anthem*

laughing great

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 10:27 PM