KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » K' vs Rock Howard

K' vs Rock Howard
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
K' 6 42.86%
Rock Howard 8 57.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

K' vs Rock Howard
Started by: P-Geyser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

K' vs Rock Howard

Who do you guys think will win in a fight between the newer KOF hero K-Dash or The hero of MOTW'S Rock Howard?

Personally I like both of these characters so it will be hard for me to decide. I like K's technique and he does carry the Kusanagi flames but I have a feeling Rock might take this one. After all Terry was his mentor but also his fighting style is a combo of both Terry and Geese which is just brutal. So what do you guys think?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 11:35 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Re: K' vs Rock Howard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Who do you guys think will win in a fight between the newer KOF hero K-Dash or The hero of MOTW'S Rock Howard?

Personally I like both of these characters so it will be hard for me to decide. I like K's technique and he does carry the Kusanagi flames but I have a feeling Rock might take this one. After all Terry was his mentor but also his fighting style is a combo of both Terry and Geese which is just brutal. So what do you guys think?

while K` (K-prime) is a very powerful and gritty character.. I think rocks attitude will keep him on top through the whole fight.. terry taught him better than to lose control

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 05:49 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Rock would beat the living hell outta K and then throw his jacket over K's disfigured face

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 10:41 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmmm I like K'..... but rock has got the neo deadly rave... end of story.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:15 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

K' wins IMO.

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:26 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carrotgl4z3

ill go for ROCk thats it. & that my opinion

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:26 AM
carrotgl4z3 is currently offline Click here to Send carrotgl4z3 a Private Message Find more posts by carrotgl4z3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Rock will beat him, but K's way cooler

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:58 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I'm not sure about that. Rock's got 2 of the best winning poses ever.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:51 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by IcePunk
Rock will beat him, but K's way cooler

How will Rock beat him? I K' is better IMO.

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:29 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shirizatu16

I think Rock gots this one in the bag.Two reasons, One he was taught by terry and has geese' strength.Two Terry being the former KOf champ and Gesse being the most powerful crimelord in KOF history would give rock all he needs to take on any fight!Becasue of skills and power which i expect that K has, but its the reason he fights is what will drive him to fight, and that is what K lacks!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:50 AM
Shirizatu16 is currently offline Click here to Send Shirizatu16 a Private Message Find more posts by Shirizatu16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by brainchild81
I'm not sure about that. Rock's got 2 of the best winning poses ever.

Hey, it's my oppinion

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:25 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

nah i go for K'

why, he is cool, he is always calm and lookes very carefully to the battles, his next moves, i think that when k' blocks everything and counterattacks a lot Rock will lose his focus, you see him in KOF ''Another Day'' lose his focus too and attacks.

and when that happens i think K'wil win and besieds Rock is not the only one who has great powers, K' too

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:37 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Isnt K' some clone of Kyo or something?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:39 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

K' would obliterate Kyo.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 11:28 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Shirizatu16
I think Rock gots this one in the bag.Two reasons, One he was taught by terry and has geese' strength.Two Terry being the former KOf champ and Gesse being the most powerful crimelord in KOF history would give rock all he needs to take on any fight!Becasue of skills and power which i expect that K has, but its the reason he fights is what will drive him to fight, and that is what K lacks!

Those are Terry feats though, not Rock's. K' enters the tournament just like Terry, which gives him the advantage in experince.

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:08 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by IcePunk
Hey, it's my oppinion
& I respect it, but how can K' be cooler than a guy who has an "energy angel wings" pose, the Neo-Deadly Rave AND throws his jacket on your face? Come on now!laughing

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:07 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

K' has more experience, is more brutal in a fight, and has gone up against stronger opponents, plus has greater potential (lets not forget that he has mastered how to control the Kusanagi flames.

Rock, his potential is said to rival his father Geese, has less control oh himself in a fight, has less control of the Violent Wave technique that he inherited from Geese, His toughest opponents have bin stated to be weaker than Geese (Grant, Kain).

I mean story wise he is clearly outranked, gameplay is out for debate thou.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 05:59 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shirizatu16

well Rock's power is so out of control that he would probably vaporize K'

Like i said his ambition to fight would prevail over K'.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:25 PM
Shirizatu16 is currently offline Click here to Send Shirizatu16 a Private Message Find more posts by Shirizatu16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Shirizatu16
well Rock's power is so out of control that he would probably vaporize K'

Like i said his ambition to fight would prevail over K'.

Hi ambition to fight vs the Rage of Flames.

K power overwelms Geese's.

And last time I checked Geese>>>>>>>>>>Rock.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 11:51 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by id369
K' has more experience, is more brutal in a fight, and has gone up against stronger opponents, plus has greater potential (lets not forget that he has mastered how to control the Kusanagi flames.

Rock, his potential is said to rival his father Geese, has less control oh himself in a fight, has less control of the Violent Wave technique that he inherited from Geese, His toughest opponents have bin stated to be weaker than Geese (Grant, Kain).

I mean story wise he is clearly outranked, gameplay is out for debate thou.

ERM.... K' didnt "master" the Kusanagi flames. Rather he is a clone who inherited the Kusanagi flames from Kyo's DNA. PLUS he had to have that glove in order to control his flames. I still think rock would beat him and wtf, K' having more potential than Rock? Rock was 16 years old in Garou and already was almost has good as Terry, So I dont think K' has nearly as much potential as Rock, K' is way older and inherited his powers.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:57 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote