KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ken vs Wolverine

Ken vs Wolverine
Started by: legacy92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
legacy92

Ken vs Wolverine

soo woo wins this ... i say Ken takes this jus my thought correct me if otherwise

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 04:06 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

No need. You're right. Ken'd roast him.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 05:09 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd be leaning a little more toward Wolverine in this one, he's got razor sharp claws that puts Vegas to shame, plus his healing factor...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:45 AM
Mako Victim is currently offline Click here to Send Mako Victim a Private Message Find more posts by Mako Victim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legacy92

bump

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:48 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Wolverine wins. Ken sucks... stick out tongue

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 03:01 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Wolverine wins. Ken sucks... stick out tongue

* Ken wins. Wolverine sucks... stick out tongue

* both can go berserk, but Ken got the upper hand, Ken wins 9/10

* 1/10 due to Logan's healing factor and adamantium blah, blah...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:16 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Neither suck. Ken still wins.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:24 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope no wolverine fanboys show up cause if that happens, well, this thread might as well be closed...HAVE ANY OF YOU TRIED HOLDING A DISSCUSSION WITH A WOLVERINE FANBOY!!!!!!!!

IT"S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:10 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legacy92

lmao
i hope they show make this debate more interesting !!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:19 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by AdventChild
no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope no wolverine fanboys show up cause if that happens, well, this thread might as well be closed...HAVE ANY OF YOU TRIED HOLDING A DISSCUSSION WITH A WOLVERINE FANBOY!!!!!!!!

IT"S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

lmfao

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:24 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AdventChild

IT"S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

If your just gonna bring up the fanboy shit you may as well just change your name to "gay for Ken".. Most Dorks here bash Wolverine anyway for the stupidest reasons, but the true Wolverine fans are out doing cooler shit like getting drunk, and fighting in PRIDE/FC.... So blow your nose, pull up your glasses, shine your pocket protecter, and go play dress up pretending to be Ken, then come back her to KMC "little ***** with to much time on there hands" and waste your life making fun Wolverine just cause he manages to somehow beat the shit out of everyone.........

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 11:41 PM
Mako Victim is currently offline Click here to Send Mako Victim a Private Message Find more posts by Mako Victim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Ken wins unanimously

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 11:53 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Mako Victim
If your just gonna bring up the fanboy shit you may as well just change your name to "gay for Ken".. Most Dorks here bash Wolverine anyway for the stupidest reasons, but the true Wolverine fans are out doing cooler shit like getting drunk, and fighting in PRIDE/FC.... So blow your nose, pull up your glasses, shine your pocket protecter, and go play dress up pretending to be Ken, then come back her to KMC "little ***** with to much time on there hands" and waste your life making fun Wolverine just cause he manages to somehow beat the shit out of everyone.........

This is a ridiculous post, and it makes you sound suspiciously like a Wolverine fanboy since you answered the challenge. Nice job.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:13 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Just to let everyone know, I was pretty much being sarcastic about my post. I don't know much about Ken, but he could very well win. I do, however, think Wolvie is much cooler.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:20 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

wolverbertine has tomansyws pawers hes goet the uber upeter but thats oked supeermas... batswen is scared of wolveriness as he can real... hese survivved haing his heads cut off on a daily basis.... wolverin 11.3/10

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:51 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
wolverbertine has tomansyws pawers hes goet the uber upeter but thats oked supeermas... batswen is scared of wolveriness as he can real... hese survivved haing his heads cut off on a daily basis.... wolverin 11.3/10

WTF? Learn how to type.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:58 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

that was my impression of a fanboy!... hehe you know well enough I can type! wink

By Barker

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:00 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I thought you were drunk and leaning on the keyboard.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:01 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I struggled but I managed to stoop to the level of fanboy typing...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:05 AM
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

Originally posted by Mako Victim

mmmm...mmmmm
Fanboy.....(Case Closed, and Point Proven)
btw...
I'm a girl...
If i offended you, you simply could have said so....
There was no need for you to be so hostile and acting like so can get you reported. And as far as i can see your bashing on me. stating

"So blow your nose, pull up your glasses, shine your pocket protecter, and go play dress up pretending to be ken, then come back her to KMC little ***** with to much time on there hands and waste your life making fun of wolverine just cause he manages to somehow beat the shit out of everyone".........just be glad i'm not the type to report people cause reporting this would lead to being warning and watched by moderators so i suggest you stop while you're ahead...
Oh, and proper grammer wouldn't hurt either.. wink

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:27 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote