KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ken Masters VS Terry Bogard

Ken Masters VS Terry Bogard
Started by: Venom Dude No.1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Reptile_Master

Ken Masters VS Terry Bogard

... who would be the superior fighter?? Would it be ken Masters from Capcom's Street Fighter or Terry Bogard from the SNK Fatal Fury games???

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:05 PM
Reptile_Master is currently offline Click here to Send Reptile_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Reptile_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Ryu could beat Terry. Not Ken.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:05 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Oh, wrong forum dude.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:07 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Ken will own terry in fight, ken is more like wolverine in a fight.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 07:02 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Never underestimate Ken, he is a beast. Did anyone play SNK vs Capcom Chaos? There is a evil version of Ken, and he really kicks ass.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 07:36 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Terry's SNK flagship character, he won't lose to a second rate Ryu. He was the first before all the others came out. World Heroes, Samurai Showdown, Etc...

Ryu could beat him. Not Ken.

Did you see the Fatal Fury movie when Terry battled a god?

Ken has a chance, but in the end he'd most likely lose. Oh SVC Chaos sucked compared Capcom VS. SNK and the Marvel VS. Capcom series. But I know who your talking about.

7 out of 10, Terry Bogard.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 08:37 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Terry's SNK flagship character, he won't lose to a second rate Ryu. He was the first before all the others came out. World Heroes, Samurai Showdown, Etc...

Ken has a chance, but in the end he'd most likely lose. Oh SVC Chaos sucked compared Capcom VS. SNK and the Marvel VS. Capcom series. But I know who your talking about.

7 out of 10, Terry Bogard.

Well I dont think Ryu could beat Terry I think it will wind up in a draw.

Yes I agree Ken does have a chance.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 12:23 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LGodamus
Unstoppable

terry stomps a puddle in kens ass

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 12:24 AM
LGodamus is currently offline Click here to Send LGodamus a Private Message Find more posts by LGodamus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

get the h*ll out here Ken works Akuma, wheres Ryu fails to in an anime, saturday morning cartoon for usa, manga.

according to capcom:
AKUMA IS THE BEST IN CAPCOM UNIVERSE until GILL

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 12:48 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LGodamus
Unstoppable

Originally posted by outavodka
get the h*ll out here Ken works Akuma, wheres Ryu fails to in an anime, saturday morning cartoon for usa, manga.

according to capcom:
AKUMA IS THE BEST IN CAPCOM UNIVERSE until GILL

yep and he would still get owned...ken would be curbstomped..if you think differently you need to read up on the bogard boys....he fought and destroyed an incarnation of the god of war ...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 01:02 AM
LGodamus is currently offline Click here to Send LGodamus a Private Message Find more posts by LGodamus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Flagship doesn't equal victory. Isn't Kyo the SNK main man nowadays? I don't think Terry's won anything since he showed up. Ken'd beat Terry down and burn him to a crisp.

I hated that movie. Didn't his girlfriend help him though? H2H, Ken totally outclasses Terry. Ken has yet to fight at full potential and he still beats most people. They'd both beat him. Ken'd KO him. Ryu'd accidentally put him in a coma.
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Well I dont think Ryu could beat Terry I think it will wind up in a draw.
Ryu would beat the living Hell outta Terry.

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 8th, 2005 at 06:14 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 06:10 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

terry... he beat the pants off a damned god..

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 06:26 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Didn't his girlfriend help him though?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 06:29 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Did anyone play SNK vs Capcom Chaos"

I play it all the time. But keep in mind that every "dark side" of a character its always more powerful.

"Flagship doesn't equal victory. Isn't Kyo the SNK main man nowadays"

No. He was the flagship to "King of Figthers" game where the storyline was about his rivality with Iori. Now is another. Terry is the main man of snk, not just one of the games.

Skillwise Kyo aint the best, while Terry is always one of the top of SNK ranking without talking about Orochi and guys like that. Terry and Ryo that is.

"Ryu'd accidentally put him in a coma."

He put who in a coma? Ken?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:42 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Ken and Ryu are considered exact equals, but Ryu fights harder... Terry invents moves to beat people, like he did to the god of war in the second Fatal Fury animated movie...needless to say the power Terry and the god showed in that anime .. . neither are on the level of current Ryu or Ken or Akuma, as impressive as it sounds killing a god.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 01:24 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"needless to say the power Terry and the god showed in that anime .. . neither are on the level of current Ryu or Ken or Akuma, as impressive as it sounds killing a god."

Woulnt that means current Terry its on another level also, since he doesnt even looks like he was in the movie anymore.

Cannon and gamewise only, Terry is on a level with Ryu in my pov.

Last edited by olympian on Oct 8th, 2005 at 01:57 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 01:55 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by olympian
"needless to say the power Terry and the god showed in that anime .. . neither are on the level of current Ryu or Ken or Akuma, as impressive as it sounds killing a god."

Woulnt that means current Terry its on another level also, since he doesnt even looks like he was in the movie anymore.

Cannon and gamewise only, Terry is on a level with Ryu in my pov.
I was using that as base since it seemed to be the consensus that "Terry beat a freaking god!" Oblivious to the fact that the energy wave attack he used in that movie is nowhere near the level Ryu is at.

What do you mean Terry doesn't look the same?
How about a scan of the latest King of Fighters?
He looks the same to me.

Attachment: king-of-fighters-maximum-impact-20050310021107912.jpg
This has been downloaded 300 time(s).

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 02:17 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

IF U KILL A GOD -- U BECOME A GOD

TERRY IS GOD!!!...........AND KEN IS NOT.
TERRY COULD JUST POKE HIM TO DUST......AND THEN FART ON HIM.

SUCK IT KEN!!!

AND ryu... is a ONLY A FART in the wind (swedish expression for "weak as HELL")

Youth,Power,Explode!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 02:27 PM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

I like the mark of the wolf uniform better........... it gives him that Thor look.............. AND YEAH, TERRY BEATED THE SHIT OUTTA A GOD !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 02:30 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

and there is no "EVIL KEN" only normal ken,it was Bison who turned him EVIL in the Street Fighter 2 the Animated Movie the same way they created Blanka.

But Terry Beats them Both to planet pluto where they freeze to Death
(haha)

Youth,Power,Explode!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 02:33 PM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote