KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Capcom vs SNK:BATTLE FOR THE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Which side is Better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Capcom 18 56.25%
SNK 10 31.25%
They both are Equal 4 12.50%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Capcom vs SNK:BATTLE FOR THE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: Sonic x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Capcom vs SNK:BATTLE FOR THE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Which side will win this battle and which side has the Best Fighters? Tell why. big grin big grin cool cool

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 02:53 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

What do you guys think? I'm still trying to decide. You guys can say anything of why that side should win like your Favorite Fighter is on that side, or the abilities the Fighters have that the others don't have. You can say anything of why that side defeats the other side. big grin big grin cool cool

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 02:59 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 04:52 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

Many can take pyron Omega Rugal,Orochi,Orochi Iori,Gonitz.... SNK Kills most Capcom characters easy,SNK have more Fighting characters whit Brutal and more effective Super Special moves-Capcom have "almost" only uppgraded Hadokkens and shoryukens to sinku-hadokken they have few Super Special moves that are completly defferent from the normal moves!!!!!
SNK has more superiorety Fighting Games in all times they have Sword-Fighting games capcom have none i can think of now!!!

Youth,Power,Explode!!!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:29 AM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
Many can take pyron Omega Rugal,Orochi,Orochi Iori,Gonitz.... SNK Kills most Capcom characters easy,SNK have more Fighting characters whit Brutal and more effective Super Special moves-Capcom have "almost" only uppgraded Hadokkens and shoryukens to sinku-hadokken they have few Super Special moves that are completly defferent from the normal moves!!!!!
SNK has more superiorety Fighting Games in all times they have Sword-Fighting games capcom have none i can think of now!!!

Pyron whould destroy the whole SNK group. I love SNK, but none of them are even close to being on Pyron's level at all. confused

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 07:38 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Many can take pyron Omega Rugal,Orochi,Orochi Iori,Gonitz.... SNK Kills most Capcom characters easy

Who specifically? You are aware that you're trying to sway a crowd with an SNK avatar right?

,SNK have more Fighting characters whit Brutal and more effective Super Special moves-Capcom have "almost" only uppgraded Hadokkens and shoryukens to sinku-hadokken they have few Super Special moves that are completly defferent from the normal moves!!!!!

This is ignorance. You obviously have never played a Capcom fighting game, especially an Alpha series SF or a crossover game. If you had, you'd realize how stupid that line of yours really is...

This is just plain ridiculous. Do us a favor and either come back with a cohesive argument or just stfu.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 08:03 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

and pyron isnt even the strongest guy in capcoms universe.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:44 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

About the only one in SNKs lineup that could possibly fair evenly with Pyron is Orochi, and let me remind everyone that Pyron is not the strongest or most powerful of Capcom's Lineup...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:42 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Indeed. Jedah as you said was pretty damn pimp and well beyond most SNK fighters.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:50 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Oh yes... Terry Bogard doesn't use powered up versions of his special moves as supers...

Round wave<Power Geyeser/High Angled Geyeser

Burning Knuckle<Buster Wolf.

I could name more than half of SNKs cast on that count, but I think this speaks for itself...

No disrespect to you dude but arguments like this are not well researched and therefore downgrades the character...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 01:34 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Damn. I agree with Darkstrom Zero. I am also a Terry fan but I think he will indeed lose to Pyron. Hey Terry has his limits ya know just like any other fighter I suppose.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 01:56 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I do like both Capcom and SNK's Fighters also, but since Pyron is on Capcom's side, does that mean they have the advantage, or do you feel SNK is still in it?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:44 AM
legacy92

hmm
Capcom also features Rival schools and Project justice
they Feature Dante and Caim from Drakken Guard Onimusha
must i Go on ?
Most Definate
Cap-Com! big grin wink eek! smokin' Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:58 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

Originally posted by Hoshi
and pyron isnt even the strongest guy in capcoms universe.

then who is the strongest in Capcom universe

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:06 AM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

then who is the strongest in Capcom universe

There's alot! smile

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:30 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Oh yes... Terry Bogard doesn't use powered up versions of his special moves as supers...

Round wave<Power Geyeser/High Angled Geyeser

Burning Knuckle<Buster Wolf.

I could name more than half of SNKs cast on that count, but I think this speaks for itself...

No disrespect to you dude but arguments like this are not well researched and therefore downgrades the character...

no.. he means literally.. the hadoken gets a few pixels added to it and it becomes "super"
... the graphics are different between b.wolf and b.knuckle, even though the means of travel is the same, its done at a much higher velocity

as for your r.wave/p.geyser and h.a. geyser.. the only thing I could really see you quoting similarity to are the p and h.a. geyser.. and that was intentional round wave again has completely different graphics albeit the same means of deliverance

more than half of snk's cast had more work put into their overdrives.. not to mention the level 2 supers arent just 10 extra hits (do a shinryuken, then do a level 3 shinryuken.. I bet they look the same).. they mostly consist of new graphical animations.. i.e. Iori's maiden masher

however this has little to do with the discussion at hand... unfortunately .. once again.. during a debate between two video game universes.. someone busts out another book. /sigh.. I'm sure the video game pyron is completely noobish

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:34 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Capcom, hell yea!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:43 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
no.. he means literally.. the hadoken gets a few pixels added to it and it becomes "super"
... the graphics are different between b.wolf and b.knuckle, even though the means of travel is the same, its done at a much higher velocity

as for your r.wave/p.geyser and h.a. geyser.. the only thing I could really see you quoting similarity to are the p and h.a. geyser.. and that was intentional round wave again has completely different graphics albeit the same means of deliverance

more than half of snk's cast had more work put into their overdrives.. not to mention the level 2 supers arent just 10 extra hits (do a shinryuken, then do a level 3 shinryuken.. I bet they look the same).. they mostly consist of new graphical animations.. i.e. Iori's maiden masher

however this has little to do with the discussion at hand... unfortunately .. once again.. during a debate between two video game universes.. someone busts out another book. /sigh.. I'm sure the video game pyron is completely noobish

You can read minds? I'm amazed... laughing

Seriously though, I don't beleive that was what he meant. Sure SNK puts more work into detailing their characters, and I respoect that. If there's one thing about Capcoms fighting game habbits, it's rehashing old graphics...

And make no mistake, I am a fan of both Capcoms fighting games, AND SNKs.

In a purely videogame fightinbg sense, it is completely anyones game, when it comes down to it, it depends entirely on the players skill with the character verses the skill of the opposing player and his chosen character. Sure, there are characters that have advantages over others (Dan and Sean are disadvantages against almost everyone)

However, when I was making my comparisons of Pyron, I was reffering purely in the Storyline sense (Although I can pretty much kick ass with Pyron in the games too stick out tongue )

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:20 AM
unrealman

Well Jedah is the current strongest character in Darkstalkers since Belial Aensland and Galnan Voshtal are dead.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:05 AM
unrealman is currently offline Click here to Send unrealman a Private Message Find more posts by unrealman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

SNK has alot of Fighters that are Equal to alot of Capcom's Fighters like Ryu and Terry for example, but who from SNK's side can match up to Pyron?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:09 PM