KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Darth Maul & Darth Vader vs All of the characters of Mortal Kombat 1

Darth Maul & Darth Vader vs All of the characters of Mortal Kombat 1
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Darth Maul & Darth Vader vs All of the characters of Mortal Kombat 1

Darth Maul and Darth Vader vs Johnny Cage,Sonya Blade,Sub Zero,Scorpion,Rayden,Liu Kang,Kano,Shang Tsung, and Goro. No Mental Power for the to Darths. Also no powers a match.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:32 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

the force owns

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:17 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Lightsabers will kill any of them I beleive, plus they block even the freeze bolts of Subzero.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:25 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Yeah but Rayden is very Powerful as is Tsung and Sub Zero is two.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:53 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I personally think the MK crew would win if they fought smart.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:55 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know if they could work together well enough

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 01:38 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I have visions of Subzero raining ice on an unsuspecting Vader and Scorpion teleporting and skewering Maul. The others only make it more complicated.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 01:50 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Guyver
GUYVER!!!!!!!

Yea and no one enjoys a bicycle kick to the face anyways. I'd go with the Darth's if they had the light saber's, but if they didn't. Liu Kang would take them to school

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 02:21 PM
The Guyver is currently offline Click here to Send The Guyver a Private Message Find more posts by The Guyver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

definetly the Darths!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:49 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

bump

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:32 PM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Vader and Maul. With or without lightsabers.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:02 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

DIRECT QOUTE FROM LANA! eek!

Unfortunately, the rules are the rules and they're set. There were too many problems before.

And if you want to get nitpicky with your "no characters originated in games but in the creator's head" thing, then no character ever originated in a movie, a comic, a game, a TV show, etc.

But that's not how it works.

For a match to go here, all characters must originate in a game. Appearing in 400 games is not good enough, so DBZ characters, X-Men, Darth Vader, etc, don't go here. The character's first appearance MUST be a video game.

*awaits for Lana to come and close the thread*

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:06 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

You are petty, huh, look, you do this in every thread. If the mods want to close it, let them, okay?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:00 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Against rules.

Closed.

And don't bump old threads unless you've got something to add to them.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:01 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote